Categories > Games > Tales of Phantasia

Relaxing

by Sesshy_is_sexii 0 reviews

It was a surprise, he didn’t see it too often. Cless/Chester.

Category: Tales of Phantasia - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-10-14 - Updated: 2007-10-15 - 630 words - Complete

0Unrated
A/N: I claim no ownership to Tales of Phantasia or it's characters. I do however claim the writing below.

~~~~~~~~


He sighed lightly, pulling his arms from his sides and stretching, getting all of the kinks out.

Training, taking care of Ami, and playing errand boy in the village for the past two weeks was starting to take a toll on him. Fall had been on of their busiest times of the year, with all of the harvesting, hunting, and preparing for Winter. As one of the few young men of the village, Chester had been called upon.

Wonderful.

Chester had found he enjoyed his evenings much more now, considering they were his only times of peace until he drifted off to sleep.

Removing and putting his equipment away, he walked over to his bed and sat down. A hand reached up to the back of his head, unfastening the tie and letting his hair down. He started combing through it with his fingers, jerking his hand slightly when he found a knot and continued on. His face scrunched up slightly. He gave Ami his hair brush this morning. He muttered quietly but decided he’d take it back tomorrow. About to start his ministrations again, he heard a knock on the door.

“Ami? What is it? Do you need something?” he asked gently.

There was a brief erg heard from the other side of the door before a voice said, “Hey Chester, it’s Cless. Can I come in?”

“Oh. Sure.”

The door clicked softly and Cless opened it, closed it quickly and turned to face Chester.

“Why are you here so late?”

Cless didn’t answer. Instead he just stared at Chester. Chester stared back, before a curt “What?” escaped his lips. This broke Cless from his trance, as he quickly replied, “Wow, your hair’s down! I can’t remember the last time I saw it down.”

He raised an eyebrow, “I’m just making do without my brush. Besides, it’s too much of a pain to keep down all the time.”

“You don’t like having your hair down?”

“No.”

Cless looked at him funny. “And you don’t mind having long hair?”

“Yes.”

“Wow…” he said, amusement splayed on his face. He blinked, moving to the bed and sitting next to Chester. “So, how come you don’t like having your hair down?”

“I don’t like how it looks.”

“What? Really? But… it’s such a nice color. It’s looks really nice all straight and long like that.” His hand reached behind Chester’s neck, his fingers parting through the hair and running through the strands. Chester looked out of the corner of his eye at Cless’ arm, a thoughtful look crossing his features. He closed his eyes slowly, leaning and letting his head fall on Cless’ shoulder. Cless removed his hand, moving his arm so it wrapped around his upper back.

“Tired…” Chester muttered, only his lips moving. Cless smiled down at his softly.

“Anything you want?” he asked.

“…Tell me about your day.”

“Uh, all right.” Cless told him about his morning, his training that afternoon, and how he helped out his parents for the rest of the day. He was about to ask Chester his when he looked down to find his breathing had slowed and… he must be asleep. Cless smiled. His arm moved lower to Chester’s waist, and leaned over to whisper sweet dreams and he lightly brushed his lips against Chester’s.

He pulled away only to hear a faint whisper from Chester. “Careful,” he mumbled. “There’s no lock on my door.”

Cless made a choking noise. “W-what… Hey!”

A light smile made its way to Chester’s lips. It was fun teasing Cless.
Sign up to rate and review this story