Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > hey dad.

talking about him, as if he's not there

by Lost_Souls_Cry_To_Me 0 reviews

hey! im so damn sorryt he chapters are so small. i promise they will get bigger !! please keep reading and reviewing!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2007-10-15 - Updated: 2007-10-15 - 284 words

0Unrated
I leaned over and lifted Emily’s chin to mine, we kissed and for a moment our tongues wrestled. “maybe I should leave you two alone?” Gerard said, I hinted the jealousy in his voice. But was if because I was kissing Emily or that she was kissing me? I guess we’ll never know. “oh no you don’t! I wanna see your cute ass too” Emily was, breaking our kiss and unbuttoning her jeans. “yeah cutie, strip and get your ass down here!” I demanded jokingly. “if you insist.” I don’t think I’ve ever seen Gerard move so fast. His shirt then jeans, and pretty soon he was just in his boxers. I looked at Emily and she was in her bra and undies. “am I the only naked one?” I asked, knowing the answer. “not anymore.” We heard Gerard pipe up. Emily and I looked over at him and he was laying on my bed, butt naked reading my latest Kerrang! Mag’s, “ya’know that band… what’s the name, with the black guy as the singer… and they sing that song?” Emily and I burst out laughing. Sometime Gerard says the most stupid things. “oh yeah! And they have that cd! And they signed with that label!” Gerard broke away and looked at Emily, “yeah! That one!” I just sat between the two, naked, on the floor. “okay. Okay! Can we have sex now?” Gerard and Emily both looked at me. “is he always that impatient and up front?” she looked over at Gerard again. “yep.” They laughed. I rolled my eyes, I guess they will be talking about me like im not there a lot. Great!
Sign up to rate and review this story