Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The Crack Of Night, The Death Of Dawn

Chapter seven

by xxACoalminexx 3 reviews

Guiltyness threatened.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Published: 2007-10-16 - Updated: 2007-10-16 - 469 words

0Unrated
With an effortless poof, I was at the dandies’ headquarters. He led me to a bedroom in the third floor. This place was much larger and cleaner than where Peter was staying. I could get used to it. The bedroom, like everything else, was decorated in an old-fashioned Victorian style. It was actually quite nice looking. William suddenly grinned.

“Thanks. I picked out the furniture myself.”

This mind-reading thing is getting a little creepy.

“It is? I find it amusing.”

“Stop it!” I said with annoyance.

He simply laughed. I rolled my eyes and sat down on the edge of the king-sized bed and sighed. It was not like I wasn’t feeling guilty about leaving Peter like that. He would freak out once he realizes I’m gone. But if he wasn’t being so irritable, I wouldn’t have done this. Still, he never ever gave me a single reason not to trust him...

“Relax. Don’t worry about Peter, I’ve got everything under control,” William sat down next to me.

I shuddered, thinking about what exactly he meant by that. What if William was planning on hurting him? I wouldn’t be able to live with myself if Peter got hurt because of me. Oh, I wish I’d just stayed in that stuffy old bookstore.

William looked aggravated, “What do I need to do to make you calm down?!”

He slowly moved closer to me. I could predict his next move. I shut my eyes, awaiting a sharp pain at the nape of my neck. Instead, I got a very soft feeling on my lips. I opened my eyes as William pulled away. He smiled slightly.

“First girl I’ve kissed in three years.”

I responded with a sudden question, “Why do you and Peter hate each other?”

He looked very shocked that I’d asked that, “We don’t like to talk about it.”

“I’ve noticed. But tell me why,” I insisted.

He seemed to be very annoyed. Before he could reply, the short vampire named Brendon walked in the room.

“Boss, Peter and his friends are on their way. Should we prepare for battle?”

“Yes, yes...things are going as planned, I assume?”

Brendon nodded.

“Good. You may leave now, Brendon.”

He bowed and left the room. I narrowed my eyes at William.

“What exactly are you planning?”

A frantic looked crossed his face, “Uh...nothing...” he suddenly pushed me back onto the bed and kissed me. This wasn’t as pleasant as the first one. I struggled to get away from him. When I finally broke free of his grip, he reached into his pocket and got out a piece of tissue paper.

“What the f—” I didn’t even get to finish my sentence. All I saw was dark.
Sign up to rate and review this story