Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > to the end

to the end part 7

by buried_in_black 3 reviews

who knew hospitals could be romantic?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-10-16 - Updated: 2007-10-17 - 1320 words

0Unrated
this is an update since i havent updated in so long. enjoy!

Alex’s p.o.v

He stayed with me all night. Something no one has done when I was sick or injured. I could tell he hadn’t slept by the dark circles around his eyes. He sang to me if I started waking up. He sang my second favorite song, Helena. His voice like morphine numbing my body allowing me to fall again into blissful sleep. Just me and him. No memories of the dark past to scar our future.
“Hey Gee why didn’t you sleep?” I must have startled him with my sudden words after hours of silence.
“Oh! I was just watching you. I wanted to make sure you were ok.” With these words he smiled and rubbed my hand affectionately.
“Well I guess that makes you my guardian angel then.” I replied back, giving his hand a tight squeeze. When he heard my words he grinned and kissed the top of my hand.
“I'll be anything you want me to be, Alexion” I hated my name. It was so futuristic sounding and I preferred Alex. But when Gerard said it, it sounded beautiful. Like I could listen to him say it over and over and never get tired of it, just because it was his voice. He had a deep, somewhat raspy voice and it made you think of vampires.
“Gee, come here a sec.” I said spontaneously and patted the part of the bed I wasn’t laying on. He sat next to me, just where I told him to and waited like if our roles where switched and I was the famous rock star. I took his hand and held it for the longest time just stared at his deep, mysterious eyes. He never got restless like any other guy would he just sat there relishing the moment like I was. I wanted so bad to kiss him, to hold him. But our bodies would be disconnected. Separated by the plaster walls that lined my torso and arm. I took my good arm and reached up to his neck and pulled him down to my face. He hesitated and wouldn’t kiss me.
“What’s wrong Gerard?” I whispered so only he could hear me.
“Your wounds. I would hurt you” he whispered back.
“Trust me” I pulled him closer and our lips collided. He was gentle and hesitant unlike before. He was so afraid of hurting me he would suppress his own wants. This just made me pull him closer so I could better taste the coffee on his lips. The pain and the pleasure swirled around in my head. The pain only helps the kiss, making it more valuable and precious. After he knew he wasn’t hurting me, he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I opened my mouth slightly and our tongues massaged each other, deepening the kiss. He pulled away, noticing the blood running down my face. There was blood on his cheek as well. He looked like he wanted to kill himself right there for causing my wound to reopen. I brought my arm up and stroked his cheek.
“It's ok Gerard. They don’t hurt too much and it’s not your fault.”

Gerard’s p.o.v
She wasn’t hurting and didn’t blame me. I felt cool relief wash over my insides and coat my heart. Just so long as I don’t hurt her I’ll do anything for her. I called the nurse to change the bandages.
“The doctor says you can go home today if you would like but you will have to have someone stay with you to help you get around and help you” Ideas popped into my head one after the other after the nurse spoke. ‘Go home? I’ll take care of her. I’ll stay with her…to the end’
“I'll take her home. That is, if you wanna get outta here” I offered.
“Yes! I want to get out of this bed and into my own!” I chuckled at her response and helped the nurse get her things together.
None of her clothes could be salvaged from the wreck. They were ether ripped from the accident or ripped when she was taking into the emergency room. I offered to go get some of Mikey's from the car so she could home. Alex said sure and I walked casually out the door. After slowly closing her door I bolted out of the hospital and ran to the car and grabbed a misfits t-shirt, black skinny jeans, and a pair of converse incase her shoes were messed up too. In record time I was back up to the room, making sure to catch my breath before reentering the room. I walked back in casually and set the clothes down and left her to get dressed. While I was in the hallway it was like needles were following me around. Doctors were running with them to rooms of patients having attacks and needed sedations, nurses walking with trays of them, and cancer patients with them in their arms trying to walk around the hospital for exercise. ‘I wish they would hurry. I can’t stand these needles’ panic started to consume his thoughts when the nurse walked out of the door and smiled kindly at me.
“You can take her now. She’s all dressed and will need to take these morphine pills twice a day.”
“Ok thank you” I couldn’t take the hallway any more so I bolted back into the room and found her ready to go with a smile on her face.
“I'll be right back. Wait there.” Remembering that she must be in severe pain, I found the nearest unoccupied wheelchair and brought it to her room. “Ok now we can leave”

Alex’s p.o.v
He brought me a wheelchair. I would have lmao if it didn’t hurt to do so. I sat down and he wheeled me slowly down the hall stopping every so often to bend down and whisper something in my ear.
“Is it ok that I’m staying with you or would you rather have Erin come over?”
“No. I WANT to be with you.”
“Is there anything you need? Food, water, anything?”
“No I’m fine. All I need is my bed and my Gee bear” these words made him smile and stop asking questions. I can’t believe I’ve been so cool around Gerard seeing how I’ve known the man personally for 2 days. I guess when you’re sent to see death and are brought back you kind of change perspective. When we go to the car he helped me into the passenger side seat and ran the wheel chair back to the hospital. When he climbed into the car and started it I felt a pang of regret not calling Erin. Maybe I should do that now.
“Gerard can I borrow your cell a sec to tell Erin?”
“Of course!”
When I get Erin to calm down I explain that I’m fine and that Gerard is staying with me. Boy, did my ears hurt after that conversation. She was hysterical over the accident then when she knew I was safe she scolded me for not calling sooner then screamed when I said Gerard was staying with me. I hung up quickly to avoid another scream from her and handed the phone back to him. When we pulled into my driveway we were met with an unexpected surprise. There, on the doorstep to my apartment building sit Damien with a horrified look upon his face. He was staring at Gerard then at me and his expression changed to worry and jumped up to help Gerard get me into my apartment. ‘This is not going to end well’
Sign up to rate and review this story