Categories > Books > Harry Potter > The Acts Of Betrayal

Her Wayward Parents

by Clell65619 3 reviews

The Semiclassic 'everyone has been lying to Harry about everything' plot. Very AU. Bashing of pretty much everyone. Mind Control Sex. Language. Dumbledore decides the Old Families won't tolerate th...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres:  - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2007-10-20 - Updated: 2007-10-21 - 2222 words - Complete

5Original


A/N: I do not own Harry Potter. But you knew that.





Harry Potter and The Acts of Betrayal



Chapter Three - Her Wayward Parents



Hermione:

July 30th 1997.



Ron had read somewhere about another method of having sex, involving the bum. I'd heard of it before and always rejected the idea as too gross to contemplate. Ron mentioned that he would like to try it, and it was suddenly all I could think about and I begged him to try it with me.



After my shower, I was in the room that Ginny and I shared when I noticed her diary. Curiosity got the better of me and I started to read it. It was fairly boring, full of her declarations of love for Harry. Then Ifound the entry for 25 October 1996.



Re: The plan to break up Harry and Herms. Dumbles gave Ron and me the potions. mancipiumdiligo for Harry and Herms and vincodiligo for Ron and me.



What the hell? I made note of the potions and hid the diary at the bottom of my trunk.



I dug through every potions book in the burrow and found nothing about either of them. I flued through to #12 Grimauld place to try the Black library, when I found it.



Mancipiumdiligo is the love slave potion, it inspires utter and total devotion to the keyed person.



Vincodiligo is the love command potion. It provides the keyed person with the method to reinforce the love slave potion via his/her bodily fluids, such as a kiss.



A kiss.



I was angry at Lavender, Ron kissed me. I was his. Ron kissed me any suggestion he made became my biggest ambition. He wanted oral sex, he kissed me I was on my knees. He wanted my virginity, he kissed me, I was on my back. He wanted my ass, he kissed me, and I guided him in.



Son of a bitch. They were doing this to Harry as well. Idecided then I was going to kill them both. After dinner, I excused myself, avoiding letting Ron kiss me. I shrunk my trunk and stuffed the bed with pillows. I then disillusioned myself and snuck out of the burrow.



...---===ooo000ooo===---...



Hermione:

July 31st 1997.



I apparated onto the front porch of my parent's home. If Ieven had my keys, they were buried somewhere deep inside my trunk. It was two a. m. I rang the bell; it took only seconds for the door to open.



My mother opened the door and pulled me inside. I collapsed into her arms sobbing, telling her the story of what Ron had done to me, and how the Headmaster had helped him do it. She held me loosely, not saying aword, allowing me to pour my heart out.



"Well done Grangers. Go back to bed. When you wake up, you won't remember any of this."



I spun around to see Tonks smiling at me. I dimly realized my parents were leaving without comment, they hadn't said a single word the entire time I was there.



"Wotcher Hermione." She backhanded me across the room. "What's the idea running from the Burrow you stupid bint?" She kicked me in the stomach. "Have you any idea how many people you've put out tonight? I've missed my night with Harry, and I like my nights with Harry." She kicked me again.



"Why are you doing this?"



"Dumbledore doesn't want you and Harry together. Can't have the Savior of the Wizarding world polluting his family line with a mudblood, which would piss off the old families. It was bad enough that his father did it. But he wasn't the chosen one was he?"



"Why would you be a part of this? Your own father is Muggle born."



"And I don't give a rat's ass about blood lines. Dumbledore is a great man, he asked me to help him. Helping him means I get to bang Harry Potter." I felt the blood drain from my face. "You didn't know? Mancipiumdiligo only stays active as long as the subject has regular sex. Molly had no problem with Ronny boy doing you, but she wouldn't risk her little princess getting caught and having a reputation, so I've been wearing her face and visiting our Mr. Potter in his bed. He still thinks he's a virgin, thinks I'm a wet dream. I do my part, and the pureblood princess gets her boy toy." She shifted her features to appear to be Ron. "Maybe I'll come over some night and test you out." She leaned down and whispered "I play for both teams."



"Densaugeo!" She was so busy gloating she didn't notice my pulling the wand out of the sleeve of my jumper. The spell hit her full in the face and her teeth began to grow. I ran out the door.



I ran through the darkened streets. Tonks had recovered enough to chase me, bringing a pair of order members with her. a long range stunning curse flew past my head as I ducked into an alley. At least they were still throwing stunners. They still wanted me alive. Why not? If I was dead Ron was out his plaything..



I was terribly out of breath. How many times had Harry harped on us getting into good physical shape? I ducked through the open gate into the Wilkins back garden. The Wilkins were a Muggle family with 4 boys, all mad for sport. Their back garden should have something I could use. Ipicked up the cricket bat and waited at the gate for my pursuers. I had gotten lucky with Tonks, she had been over confident, she wouldn't be again. If Icould take her out, the other two would be useless.



It seemed like I waited for hours, but finally the gate latch lifted, it was eased opened. A wand slowly came into view. I swung the bat with all my might and connected hard. Whomever I hit fell to the ground with a soft moan. I swung and connected again. The Moaning stopped. Ireached down and grasped the invisibility cloak, pulling it from the still form.



"Hullo Nymphadora." I whispered. "One would have thought your daddy would have taught you to play Muggle games like hide and seek better than this." I grabbed Tonk's wand. I would not put it past them to have atracker on mine. I waved her wand in a complicated pattern, while silently mouthing a hex. I smiled when her face became instantly disfigured by a series of close-set purple pustules that had spread across her nose and cheeks to form the word /RAPIST/. Getting your jollies with Harry are you? "Lets see if your shape changing can get around this little hex."



I threw my new invisibility cloak over her shoulders, pocketed my newly acquired untrackable wand and vanished from view. It was time to go to ground. Time to vanish. Many more people were suddenly on my revenge list.



...---===ooo000ooo===---...



I apparated to Diagon Alley, St. Mungos, and The Ministry, making sure I was seen by an order member at each place. When I lost my last pursuer I made for Surrey. It took me a while to find Little Whinging, and awhile more to find Privet Drive. Under the cloak and silenced I watched the house for almost an hour before I spotted the sole guard on watch. Hestia Jones was busy trying to be inconspicuous on a quiet residential street at 3am. Not for the first time it struck me just how dim most wizards were.



When she approached a point of the yard near a large azalea bush, I stunned her, and dragged her body behind the bush. I then entered the house via the back door. When I was crossing the kitchen, I saw the broom cupboard. Harry had spoken of it many times, but I do not think I ever really believed it. I looked in side the cupboard; saw the tiny crib mattress still in there, the childish drawings, the spiders. I imagined Harry as a tiny boy locked in this horrible box. I started to cry. His life was so many orders of magnitude worse than anything I could imagine, and now he was being used as he was.



The whole time I had known him, he had been a hero. This time, I am saving him.



I found his bedroom at the top of the stairs, opened the door and there he was, laying on a ancient bed, muttering in his sleep. Iclosed the door behind me and put my hand over his mouth.



"Harry!" I whispered. I shook him "Harry, wake up."



"'ermi? What?" he said against my hand.



"Harry, you've got to wake up. We've got to get out of here."





...---===ooo000ooo===---...



While Harry was dressing, I realized that we had no place to go. I put my mind to it and came up with 5 possibilities.



"Harry." I whispered, "Pick a number between 1 and 5."



He blinked at me from behind his glasses. "2." He continued to pack his few belongings. # 2 was my maternal grandmother's house in Cardiff. That should be random enough for the Order not to find us anytime soon. We exited the house into the far corner of the back garden outside the wards. Iexplained what I wanted to do; Harry wore his father's cloak and clung to me. I apparated to Hogsmeade, and jumped away as soon as Professor McGonagall saw me. Then to St Mungos, where Shacklebolt saw me again, and then to Diagon Alley, where Tonks was searching. Then on to Cardiff. We landed in the back garden of the house. It had been closed for three years since Gran had died. We did not want to use magic and draw attention to ourselves, but Harry knew how to pick the lock on the back door (the twins taught him he said) and we were inside. I led Harry up to the master bedroom, making sure that the drapes were drawn and cast 'Lumos'.



Harry was staring at me waiting for an explanation.



"What's going on Hermione?"



I hesitated. How could I tell him this? "Harry, do you recall last year on the ride on the Express? Do you remember what we said to each other?



"Of course I do Hermione. I meant it at the time, but we didn't work out..." He blinked at me. "You fell for Ron, and I fell for Ginny, we stayed friends.



"Do you remember when you started noticing Ginny?"



"I don't know, not long after you and Ron got together, one day she was kissing Dean on top of the Astronomy tower and then I felt like Iwas going to..."



"You were going to kill him." I saw the look in his eyes. "The same way I felt when I saw Ron and Lavender."



"I was so angry, at him, not her. I knew he wasn't good enough, I was just raging, you remember. Then she kissed me, and I calmed down. It is funny I've only kissed three girls. Cho was all salty and wet, you were just, well lovely, but Ginny, hers are everything; they take my whole mind and just stun it. Her kisses taste like"



"Strawberrys."



He blinked. "How did you know? Have you..."



"No Harry, Ron's kisses taste like strawberrys."



"They do? Is it a family thing?"



"No Harry, it's a potion thing."



...---===ooo000ooo===---...



I spent the rest of the night explaining the Love Slave potion and how they were using us. It shook him. To this day I believe that if anyone other than I had told him this story he would not have believed it.



...---===ooo000ooo===---...



Harry:

July 31th 1997.



Happy 17th birthday to me.



I sat on the floor in the dim wand light. If anyone else had told me this story, I'd be finding them a mind healer.



But this is Hermione.



It was insane. Why would Dumbledore do this? Why would Ron and Ginny?



Ginny.



Just the thought of her filled my mind with sweet images. The line of her jaw, her delicate features, the dusting of freckles that drove me insane when she...



The Ginny who did that was my dream Ginny. Was Tonks. Tonks came to my bed and...



Anger bloomed. She came to my bed and pretended to be someone else. I had thought she was a dream, but I still felt guilty for cheating on Ginny.



Ginny.



Who had dosed me with a potion.



Who had used me.



Who had conspired with Dumbledore and Ron to break Hermione and me up.



I pulled myself out of my funk when I heard Hermione sobbing.



I hesitated. Should I do anything? Would she welcome my touch? She was violated far more than I. Ron Weasley was going to die for what he had done to her.



I knelt in front of her, and spread my arms looking into her eyes. She came to me, and clung to me like she was lost at sea and I was the only life vest. I would protect her with all I had. We needed to get this potion out of our bodies. We had to get the Weasleys out of our minds.



Damn them all to hell.



...---===ooo000ooo===---...





Sign up to rate and review this story