Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Wake Me Up When September Ends

by xXHeavenHelpUsXx 3 reviews

I've been wanting to do a songfic for a while but never got around to it.Ok so this is a songfic for Greenday's Wake Me Up When September Ends.It's a mix between their video and The Ghost of You vi...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Crossover,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2007-10-21 - Updated: 2007-10-21 - 596 words

0Unrated
Summer has come and past.The innocent can never last.Wake me up when September ends......

I remember. Back when we were kids.We would play all day and never get tired.Restless summers by restless summers.We would always be friends.

Like my father's come to pass, 7 years has gone so fast. Wake me up when September ends

I remember 7 years ago.We were so young and stupid.Little daredevils who shared every detail of every thought or secret with each other. How were we so blind to see that we were in love?

Here comes the rain again.Falling from the stars.Drenched in my pain again becomingwho we are.

Countless times of being caught in the rain.We went through so much becoming who we were. All this pain of not knowing what was wrong with us. Then once we opened our eyes, we knew we always had loved each other.
And that's where it began.The beginning to a dreadful end.

As my memories rest, and never forgets what I lost.Wake me up when September ends.

The day we got married was the best day of my life. I knew we would be happy forever. That night you broke the news that you had enlisted in the army.I already knew all I would have left was my memories and I would lose you.

Summer has come and past.The innocent can never last. Wake me up when September ends.....

The end of every summer brings me right back to September. All the thoughts of the things we never got to do as newlyweds should. Why can't the innocent ever last?

Ring out the bells again.Like we did when spring began.Wake me up when September ends.....

Those wedding bells are still ringing in my ears. That wonderful spring day. Only to end with aweful news, a lonely summer, and a dreadful September.

Here comes the rain again.Falling from the stars. Drenched in my pain again. Becoming who we are.As my memory rests, but never forgets what I lost.Wake me up when September ends.

That September day you were supposed to come back. The bus pulled up. I waited, only to find 4 people, not 5, stepping off.Your brother Gerard.....then Frankie....then Ray....then Bob......and not you. They all came up to me and hugged me and we were all experiencing the most painful loss.We were all grieving for you.To make matters worse, it was pouring rain.
The rain.
I hate the rain now.
We used to loveit.Now I can hardly bare to watch a single drop fall from the stars.

Summer has come and past.The innocent can never last.Wake me up when September endsLikemy father's come to pass,20 years has gone so fast.Wake me up when September ends.

All these years later. The pain has yet to cease. Every Spring reminds me of you.Every summer reminds me of you. Every September reminds me of you. That leaves me with dreary winters, still alone.All hope is lost to fall in love with anyone again.

Wake me up when September ends....

This is a nightmare.A never ending dream.So I'll just sleep through it. Try to forget it. So please.Wake me up when September ends.Solong and goodnight Micheal James Way.

[[A/N]] i hope you liked it.kinda sad. just try listening to the song at the same time.like let him sing the parts and you read what's underneath it.Really touching.Well, r&r!!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story