Categories > Books > Harry Potter > All I Want For Chirstmas Is You

Chapter One

by oOMoonChildOo 2 reviews

Hermione likes harry and Harry doesn't know it.She Can't take it anymore.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: G - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Characters: Draco, Ginny, Harry, Hermione, Ron, Seamus Finnigan - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2005-12-19 - Updated: 2005-12-19 - 293 words

-1Cliche
Harry and Hermione were talking about how much Harry wishes it will snow.

"It's sucha a warm winter, in all of my six years of being here it has never been like this" Harry sighed and sat back in his chair.

"I know,but it's not like we can control the weather" she said "Hey Harry , Uhmmm, what do you want for Christmas?"

"Uhmmm I don't know, You know you don't have to get me anything"
"I know,but I thought it would be nice"She said and got up to go and get a good nights rest .

"Hermione?"

"Yeah?"

"Uhmmm what do you want for Chirstmas?"

"*Harry all I want for chistmas is you**"

Thats what she wanted to say

"Harry all I want for Christmas is you and Ron and me to have
fun like we always do"she sighed and went up stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~

"Ginny I can't take it anymore I'm going insane" Hermione said as she walked back and forth in the girls bathroom.

"Well Hermoine, you know these things take time"Ginny said and they walked out the door to go to lunch.

"I know that but, it's just so hard"She said as she sat downa t the Gryffindor table and starte to rubb her head as Harry sat down next to her.

"Are you okay Hermione?" Harry asked

" Me yeah of course I'm okay , W-why wouldn't I be okay .... uhmmm I have to go .."She said and picked up her bag and walked or more like ran out that door.

"Wow what wrong with her?"

Ginny just shook her head and finished eating .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~

Okay I hope you liked the first chapter . I know it's kinda slow and short but I promise you that it will get better :)
Sign up to rate and review this story