Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > You Drive Me to Distraction

Chapter Ten

by danceislife 3 reviews

Just a little update...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-10-22 - Updated: 2007-10-23 - 678 words - Complete

0Unrated
First off, SOOOO SORRY!!! I've been MIA for months, I know! Things have been crazy in my neck of the woods. I just moved to an amazing cabin in the woods. YAY! That being said, back to the story. This week is really crazy for me, but I'll try to keep up with this a little more!

I'm going to start a new story soon. Not sure who it's going to feature, but it will include my new OC, Ben!


Okay you can read now. I promise...


"Al, your DVD player sucks. Will you PLEASE figure it out?!” Patrick said, kneeling in front of my TV cabinet with a slew of remotes. Greta, Brendon and I were laughing at his feeble attempts.

“Bring me the remote. I’m tired! You kept me out too late and woke me up too early. I’m not moving!” I whined from the couch where Brendon and I were spread out, keeping our “Operation: get Patrick and Greta together” moving. Greta had made friendly with my two person chair as well, making our plan perfect.

Patrick handed me the remotes, and less than ten seconds later the movie was ready to go. Patrick looked at Brendon and I with pleading eyes, but we both shook our heads.

“I’m sure Greta wont mind sharing Patrick. Hurry up though, you’re in the way!” I said, motioning him over to the side.

“You’re stealing my lover from me Al!” He joked. Greta moved over a little in the chair and Patrick sat down.

“Can I,” I heard Patrick whisper. I looked out of the corner of my eye and they were no less than cuddling. Patrick was slightly blushing while Greta had a soft smile playing on her lips. I smiled to myself and nudged Brendon with my foot. He smiled back, and I dimmed the lights with one of the remotes before starting the movie.

“The Italian Job? I love this movie!” I said, sitting up. Brendon took the opportunity to snake his arm around my waist. I looked up at him, and he smiled down at me. Ignoring the flutter in my stomach, I made myself comfortable.

As the ending credits were rolling, Greta and Patrick were asleep and Brendon and I were on our way.

“Well, I should wake them up and we should go.” Brendon said, not moving.

Thirty seconds later he still hadn’t moved.

“You’re not falling asleep on me are you?” I asked, poking his side.

“No, I just don’t wanna leave.” He said, pulling me closer.

“You don’t have to. But you should.” I said, getting up. His arms followed me until I slipped past his fingers. I turned around and pulled him up to me.

“Alright you talked me into it,” he whispered into my ear before moving past me and waking up Patrick and Greta. But before doing so, we both pulled out our cell phones and took pictures. Giggling, we shook them both awake.

“Alright Al, we’ll see you later. Actually, got plans for tomorrow?” Patrick asked, taking Greta’s hand. I smiled at his newfound boldness.

“I’m going out with my roommate tomorrow evening. Actually she would love to meet you guys! I’m sure she wont mind if you tag along. You up for Italian again?” I asked, noticing Brendon’s hand brushing up against mine.

“I know!” Greta exclaimed. “Let’s go bowling!”

“That’s perfect! I love bowling!” I said. My momentary distraction allowed Brendon to take my hand, lacing his fingers with mine.

With that, Greta lead Patrick to the door while I attempted to follow. Brendon pulled me back with such force I flew into his chest. Wrapping his arms around me he quickly brushed his lips against mine and released me, following his friends. In a daze for a moment, I ran to catch up. After saying goodbye, I closed the door, falling against it attempting to steady my heart.

I was falling. Fast.

*As always, reviews are appreciated!
Sign up to rate and review this story