Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Shin'nen no Kanashimi

Shin'nen no Kanashimi

by LostCause 0 reviews

To say that Kagome's Christmas got off to a rocky start is an understatement.Her boyfriend broke up with her,She didn't get any Christmas presents.Plus she's working for a Pigheaded boss that she f...

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Ayame, Inuyasha, Kagome, Kikyo, Koga, Miroku, Sango, Shippo - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2006-01-08 - Updated: 2006-01-08 - 230 words

0Unrated
I have it originally up on Fanfic.net, but I'm gonna put the sex scenes(if they're any) up here.Enjoy!



Disclaimer: Non possiedo Inuyasha. You know what that means? Me no own Inuyasha


*********************





Blank pages...







I hated blank pages. While I wanted to get rid of them there was nothing I could think to write down.'Think Kagome,think!





"Do you really think you need to be writing this close to Christmas?", Sango said walking up behind me with what I noticed a glass of juice. " While you do have a point Sango m'dear, I just want at least get a paragraph done, and what did I tell you about bringing food in my room?!" She frowned and headed towards to the door "Fine, but you should be working on on you Nengajo with it close to Newyear and everything"






Newyear ?








How the hell could I forget about Newyear! There was so much to do, I had to visit mom back in Okinawa, talk to Kouga my boy friend,get Chrsitmas presents. Damn Sango for dropping that bom on me. Actually I could visit Kouga right now. I jumped up from my desk, threw my coat on and ran out the door into the blistering cold.



**********************






*Nengajo- like postcards for the newyear you send to you loved ones. Kagome prefers to make her own, she saves money that way.
Sign up to rate and review this story