Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Best Friends, Ex Friends Til The End Better Off As Lovers

Chapter 19: Setting In A Honeymoon

by patricksgirl84 0 reviews

Coming together

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-10-23 - Updated: 2007-10-23 - 1343 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Patrick, it's alright. Let's get you to bed. I don't want you to get sick again." Destiny helped Patrick into bed. "Sleep with me. Don't leave me alone." "I'll be right back." Destiny went into the bathroom and changed into pajama bottoms and a tank top. She crawled into Patrick's bed. She went into Patrick's arms. "I'm sorry, Destiny. I was going to break up with her?" "Can I ask you a question without you getting mad?" "Of course." "Why can't you?" "She's pregnant." "So it's alright for me to be alone and pregnant but not your precious Becca?" "It's not like that. I don't know. Let me think about things." "I just don't understand. If your not happy don't stay with her. I'm not just saying that because I want you. I was with Josh and miserable. Andrew was my only bright spot. You need to be happy too."

"Thanks, Destiny." "For what?" ""For being you. For helping me when I don't deserve it." "Will you stop. You are still my friend and I'll always help you." She laid her head on his chest. "I love you, Patty." "I love you, too. I'll never stop." He played with her hair until they both fell asleep.

The next morning Destiny woke up. She just laid in the bed not really knowing where she was. She glanced at the clock. It was already 11am. Patrick wasn't in bed. She got up and walked through the house. It was quiet. She got to the kitchen and noticed a note.

Babe,
Andrew and I went out for a bit. I'm feeling better. Don't leave. We'll be back soon. I love you. ~Patrick

She smiled at the note. She went back and took a shower and got dressed. Destiny was packing up her clothes when she heard the door shut. She walked to the living room. "Hey guys. Where did you go?" "Hi mommy. It's a secret." "Is it now?" She looked at Patrick. He was smiling. He walked over to Destiny. He put his hands on her hips. "I made my decision." He kissed her. "And what is it, Mr Stump?" But she knew what it was. "I want you. I'll be there for Becca and the baby, but I'm not going to lose you again." Destiny wrapped her arms around Patrick. "I love you." She started to cry. Patrick backed up. "Hey, you should be happy." "I am. It's the hormones." Just then she ran to the bathroom. Patrick looked at Andrew. "Was it something I said?" "I don't think so." Andrew said.

Patrick went to the bathroom. "Are you alright." "Yes, it's morning sickness. Or what they should of called all day and night sickness." She rinsed her mouth out. "Do you want to go on a picnic?" Patrick asked. "Sure. Are you feeling better?" "Yes, almost 100%. I want to talk to you about something." "What?" "Let's just get to the park first." "Is that the surprise?" "Yeah, I wanted to take you out." Destiny, Patrick, and Andrew went to the car. Patrick drove to the park and parked the car. They got out and Patrick had a basket. They found a spot and Destiny spread out a blanket.

"Do you want to eat now?" Patrick asked. "Yes, I'm starving." Patrick pulled out chicken, potatoes, corn and rolls out of the basket. They ate and then Andrew went to play on the playground. Destiny cleaned up and leaned back in Patrick's arms. "When are you going to tell her?" "Tonight. I'm going to call her. I know I shouldn't do it over the phone, but I don't want to drag this out." "I understand. I hope she understands." "I don't think she will." Just then Patrick's phone went off. "Hello? Okay, just a minute. Destiny, it's her. I'm going to go to the car."

Patrick walked to the car. "Alright. How are you?" "Patrick, what are you doing with her?" "I need to talk to you. I don't want to tell you over the phone, but I need to. I want to break up with you. I don't love you." "What? You are leaving me pregnant and alone." "I don't love you. I'll be there for the baby. Anything you need you have it." "Patrick, please. You don't want to do this. It's her isn't it. She spends a day with you and you think you are in love with her." "I never stopped. When you come back I want you to move out. You can stay until you find a place." "I'll stay with my friend, Gwen. You'll regret this Patrick Stump." "Stop the dramatics. I'm sick of it. When are you coming home?" "Tomorrow. I was going to surprise you. Guess the surprise is on me." "I'm sorry." "Fuck you, Patrick" She slammed the phone down.

Patrick sighed and took off his hat and ran his fingers through his hair. He looked over at Destiny. She was wiping Andrew's knee. Patrick walked over to them. "Is everything alright?" Patrick asked. "Andrew fell. But you are alright now, right?" "Yeah. Can I go back and play?" "Sure honey. Be careful." Patrick sat down. "So, how'd it go?" "Like I thought. She's pissed to say the least. She's comming back tomorrow and going to move in with her friend Gwen. I told her I'd be there for the baby." "I understand. You are the baby's father." "I still can't believe I'm going to have three children. I'm not too excited about having a child with Becca, but the child shouldn't suffer." "I'll be here for you and the baby." "Thank you, Destiny. You are so understanding. Will you move in with me after Becca leaves?" "Are you sure?" "Yeah, I want us to get a bigger place. We'll have to have bedrooms for the babies." "Okay. We still have time though." "I know." Patrick bent down and kissed Destiny. Andrew came running and jumped on Patrick.

"Hey buddy." Patrick hugged him and Destiny at the same time. "Should we go home?" "Yeah. Mommy, are you going to stay over night again?" "Um, I don't know." "You can, you know. She's not coming home til the afternoon. You can leave by then." "You sure." "Yes. Come home with us." Destiny looked at the two boys. Both of them had their bottom lips out. "Okay, you two. I'll spend the night." Patrick smiled and kissed her. Patrick, Destiny, and Andrew went home. Destiny put Andrew down for a nap.

"Is he's sleeping?" Patrick asked as Destiny sat on the couch. "Yeah, he was really tired." She laid her head on Patrick's shoulder and took his hand in his. "How are you feeling?" "Good. I think I just had a 24 hour flu. I'm feeling good." He placed his lips on Destiny's. She took his hand and stood up and walked to the bedroom. "Are you sure, Dest? I don't want to do anything you don't want to." "I'm sure Patrick." Destiny walked to the bed and sat down. Patrick walked over to her and laid her down on the bed. He crawled on top of her. "I want you. Do you know how much I've missed you. I hated that Josh could have you and I couldn't." "Patrick, I never slept with him. You are the only man I've slept with." He looked down at her with tears in his eyes. "You are one special woman. Why did I let you go? I should of fought for you."

Patrick kissed Destiny. She could feel his tears. Patrick pulled on Destiny's shirt and took it off. He kissed her neck making his way to her breasts. "Daddy." Andrew walked in the bedroom. "Hey bud. I'll be out in a minute." Andrew went to the living room. "We are going to finish this tonight." Patrick said. He got up and Destiny put her shirt on. Patrick bent down in front of Destiny and put his hands on her cheeks. "Destiny, I love you so much." He lightly kissed her.
Sign up to rate and review this story