Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Will You Be My Boyfriend?

Fun In The Stock Room

by DoNotBeAFreak

Mikey and Frankie take the next step and Gerard gets a better girlfriend. WARNING: BOY SEX! This one's chapter 5.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-10-24 - Updated: 2007-10-28 - 1518 words

?Blocked
Boxes covered each wall of the stock room from floor to ceiling and a lopsided card table with a thin layer of dust stood crookedly in the center. Above said table a naked bulb cast off dim light with a fragile yellow filament. It was worse then I had expected, but I could work with it.

Frankie took the last drag of his cigarette and stepped on the butt before tossing it in an overflowing trash can. "So what's this idea?"

I didn't answer as I roughly pushed him against a wall of boxes and lowered myself to my knees. The top boxes shivered and caused Frankie to look up at them with worry. I didn't worry though, I began to unbuckle his belt and unzip his pants. My eyes darted up to see Frankie staring at my fingers. He looked so sexy like that with his dark hair hanging down into his eyes, beautiful green eyes that begged me to touch him, and full bottom lip caught between his teeth. A whimper escaped him when my cold fingers found his cock.

I've only done this for him once before so it was all still kind of new to me. The first time I did it the whole time I was worried about my teeth. 'What if I accidently bite him?' Then there was the taste when he came. It was an odd taste but I kind of liked it and swallowed with little gagging. I'm determined to do better this time, ever though Frankie gave me praises of a job well done he still gave me a few tips. 'What would you like done to you? If you ask yourself that then do it to the dick your playing with you're almost sure to get him begging for more.'

My eyes closed as my mouth did the same around Frankies hard cock and my hands found their way up to his belly and chest. He arched into my touch, throaty moans escaping him with every stroke of a finger or flick of the tongue.

"Mike...Mikey please I want you to do something for me." He reached down and ran his fingers through my hair. Catching a few strands he gently pulled me away and I looked up at him. Frankies cheeks were a deep shade of pink and there was a mark on his bottom lip were he had been biting it. "Fuck me."

"But...I don't know how." I looked into his eyes but he looked away. "You've done it before haven't you?"

Frankie shook his head. "There are stories in the dirty magazines. They're graphic and I've read quite a lot of them." With a sigh he slid down the wall of boxes and sat on the floor. "Once you get used to it a finger feels really good, and if you find just the right spot inside it's mind blowing."

"Frankie..."

He cut me off and spoke rather hurriedly. I could tell that he was nerves and it was strange, usually I'm the one that's nerves. "You don't have to do it if you don't want to. If you say no I won't ask again."

"Okay, let's try it."

I had thought about that situation from the moment our relationship started. I just knew that it would come up and one of us would want sex and finely get the courage to ask for it, and that it would only happen when we trusted each other that much. He trusted me. Knowing that filled me with a feeling I had never felt before.

Frankie smiled shlyly and I kissed him. "Do we need anything?"

"Like what?" he asked, breathless against my lips.

"I admit that I'm not the expert on such things, but I think we need something to make it go smoother."

"You're right. I'll be right back."

I kissed him again before he got up and ran back into the main store. Frankie returned about a minute later carrying a small white tube of lotion and sat beside me on the floor. I let him pull me closer and kiss me hungrly. His pants were still undone and clung haphazardly to the slight curve of his hip, making it easy for me to reach past the fly and touch his cock once more. A groan issued from his throat and into my mouth as he slid his hands under my shirt.

We made quick work of our clothing and soon Frankie was naked under me, gasping and moaning along with me as we thrusted against each others hips. That's about when I took the white tube that lay forgotten a short distance away and fallowed the instructions that Frankie whispered into my ear. First one finger, then another. The sounds that he made when I curled my fingers were about the sexiest thing on the face of the earth and it didn't take long for him to tell me that he was ready.

"Just do it slowly."

Oh god he was so tight, the only thing keeping me from roughly thrusting into him was the pained look on his face. Tears were leaking from his eyes by the time I was half way in, but his legs wrapped around my waist and kept me from going anywhere but forward. I slowly lowered myself down to him and kiss him once I couldn't go any farther. Frankies arms wrapped around my torso much like his legs had done to my waist and he moaned into the kiss. With the heel of his foot he signaled the go ahead.

When I began to move he moved with me. My long, slow strokes were matched by the rise and fall of his hips. Finger nails digging into the skin of my back, the tight embrace of Frankies legs, and the warmth of him were driving me insane. I buried my head into the crook of his neck and happily gave in to his begging to go faster and harder.

*

"Why was the store closed?" Frankie didn't answer as he let Gerard into the store, just shoved the key into the lock and opened the door with a distant expression still plastered across his face. Gerard glanced at him suspiciously and stopped in his tracks half way to the candy aisle.

"What?" I asked, feeling uncomfortable under his stare.

"Nothing."

The door opened again while Gerard was contemplating his choice of candy and in walked a girl dressed in black with long dark hair, pale skin, and bright red lips. She glanced around for a second before she walked up to Gerard and poked his hair. "Did you remember to get my Mars bar?"

"I don't think they have one."

The girl looked down at the self and plucked a Mars bar from its place beside the Butterfingers. Gerard scowled and stuck his tongue out at her. She retaliated with her own and stuck her empty hand into his back pocket.

"Hey what are you doing?!"

"Paying for my candy."

Frankie smiled at her as she gave him a dollar and walked out of the store still carrying Gerards wallet.

"Come back with my wallet!" Frankie and I couldn't stop laughing as we watched the girl start to sprint across the parking lot and Gerard slip on a patch of ice when he tried to catch her.

*

The girl was sitting on the couch watching a movie with Gerard when I got home.

"Hi I'm Gerards brother Mikey."

"I'm Lyn, nice to meet you." She smiled up at me and regarded my face carefully. "You were at the 7-Eleven."

"That's right. My boyfriend works there and I like to keep him company."

"Oh how sweet. What's his name?"

"Frankie."

"Guys, I hate to interrupt but this conversation is ruining the movie." Lyn and I both looked at Gerard blankly.

"So," she said with a giggle.

Apparently Gerard's girlfriend Amber is no more and Lyn has taken her place. I like Lyn better. We see her more often then we ever saw Amber and she likes to come over and have dinner with the family. Mother is already badgering Gerard to marry her because 'good girls like Lyn don't come along very often.' Not surprisingly this annoys Gerard to no end, but he has promised to try and keep her. I hope he does.

*

"I need to tell you something and I want you to promise not to freak," Frankie whispered as he pulled me away from the crowded hallway and into a nearby boys room. The smell of urine and marijuana assaulted my nose causing me to cough.

"All right I won't freak. What is it?"

"There's a security camera in the stock room."

"What?! Does it work? Did it catch anything?"

"I think it does work, but like I said the boss ignores the tapes. Though, I still don't feel safe knowing what's on the tape if there even is one."

I nodded and bit my lip. "Can you get it? You know take it so no one finds it."

"Maybe."
Sign up to rate and review this story