Categories > TV > Charmed > A new Charge

A new Charge

by dark_rose0408 0 reviews

This is the story of a young woman trying to find herself, love, magic, & maybe even the Charmed Ones. Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. All characters and locations are fictitious or are us...

Category: Charmed - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: Leo, Paige, Phoebe, Piper - Published: 2006-01-08 - Updated: 2006-01-08 - 574 words

-1MarySue
It was 2:00am in southern California and 19 year old Rose Marie Andrews couldn't sleep yet again. She was having another one of those all too real dream like visions this one the same as the ones from the past few nights, except the men seem to be getting closer and closer to her...

Rose Marie tosses and turns in what would seem to normal person to be a nightmare like state. She begins to wake up, saying in her sleep: "No, No I said get away from me" she grabs her pillow trying to fight off her invisible attackers but in her half awake half asleep state she mistakenly took out her fear & anger out on her bedside lamp. At the sound of a crash Rose Marie wakes up. Rose sits up in her bed still a little shaky from the nightmarish vision and the loud crash that awakened her.

"What the heck was that dream supposed to mean? Can't I ever just once have a normal dream without it having to be some sign that something bad is going to happen or my personal favorite that someone is coming to hurt or try to kill me I mean what good is a gift if it only shows you when something bad is going to happen to you or someone you care for. Just once I'd like to have dream or a vision of some cute guys asking me out or something." Rose smiles to herself thinking what guy in his right mind would ask out or even stay with her once he found out about her "gift". Her mom always tells her that her gift of "the sight" is just that a gift and should be used and not hidden away like some deep dark secret, but Rose knew that the second she told people about her "gift" they would say she was weird or crazy & try to lock her up like they did to her mom when she told people about her gift which is the same gift that Rose has.

People already considered her a little crazy because she is her mother's daughter. Knowing full well that she wasn't going to be able to get back to sleep even though there were still a few hours until she had to be up for her very first day of community college, Rose got up out of bed and went over to her closet. Rose browses through her closet looking for the right outfit to show people that she didn't still have the mindset of someone still in high school.

Rose Marie finally settle on a basic pair of black pants & a purple top for color, then she went to her favorite corner of her room to meditate. She sat cross-legged with her eyes closed just letting all of her fears, worries, and issues flow out of her mind & body for a few hours, until it was 6:00am then she got up grabbed her backpack with all of her supplies, her purse which held all of her other important things, and her jacket and headed out the door just in time to her mom say "I love you Rose I hope your first day of classes goes well" Rose said a quick "thanks mom I love you too" as she was walking out the door. Rose then got in to her car & headed to her first day of classes at Bellmore community college.
Sign up to rate and review this story