Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Me, Myself and My Chem

Chapter 22

by MCR_music_mad_girl 3 reviews

Tune In Next Time!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-10-25 - Updated: 2007-10-25 - 873 words - Complete

0Unrated
Jenna-Lou’s POV

Today was my last day as the guys bus driver. I was gonna miss Frank’s childish jokes, Toro’ daily exercise plan, Mikey’s thoughtfulness, Gerard’s huge mess but I would be seeing a lot of him because of NJ. And Bob, I was going to miss him the most.

I sighed, it was going to be some emotional day but hell was I gonna make the most of it!

Quinn, Bert, Brandon and Jepha walked on board.

“Toro and Gerard are in the back, the rest are either watching TV or sleeping.” I said before they could even ask.

I made my way to the front memorizing every little thing. I sat in the drivers seat for quite a while thinking of the entire cool shit we did over the past few months.

“Jen. Jen. JEN!” I snapped out of my daze to see Bob.

“Oh. Hi. Sorry I was in a daze. What’s up?”

“Me and Gerard are going on The Used bus. I’ma go over now with Jeff and Brandon. I’ll see you later.” He half smiled before walking off.

I decided to snuggle up to Frank and watch TV before I had to drive.

“Oh!” I said feeling my stomach.

“You okay?”

“Yeah Nathan’s really active today.”

Frank grinned. “That’s ‘cause he’s gonna miss his favourite uncle.” He placed his hand near mine.

“He’s not the only one.” I whispered gently.

With that Gerard, Bert and Quinn walked by us. “Nathan active today?” Gerard asked.

“Yeah. I think he knows he wont be seeing or hearing from you guys in a while.”

The other two gave me a funny look, but I ignored them.

“Ah dude he kicked again!” Frank was seriously more excited about the baby kicking than our conversation.

“Can I touch?” Bert asked.

I just looked at him. I was gonna say no, but what harm could he do to me now he wasn’t high or drunk? Even if he did anything Gerard and Frank would kill him. Them two became my bodyguards in the past week; it was creepy in a way.

“Em, yeah. Put your hand near Frank’s.” I winced at his touch.

“Wow that’s some active kid you got there. Missy was never like that. How far are you gone?” he asked pulling his hand away.

“Four months.” I replied. “Anyway you guys may get going we have to be checked in at the venue by two.”

We all said our goodbyes and the second the other three were off the bus I asked Frank who was Missy.

“She was Bert’s kid. He and his girlfriend were twenty when they got pregnant. They were like together five years when she got pregnant.”

I nodded taking the information in. then it stuck me. “What do you mean was Bert’s kid?”

“Kate and Bert were big into drugs, as you can tell Bert still is.” Damn fucking right I knew he was big into drugs. “And well I guess, when Kate was eight and a half months gone she over dosed and it killed them both. I don’t think Bert will ever get over it.”

I was stunned. I just stood there. A million thoughts were running through my head.

“Lou you okay? I didn’t upset you by telling you that did I?”

I shook my head. “No, no. I’m shocked. I feel sorry for the poor guy.”

He sighed. “Me too.”

Two and half hours down, twenty minutes to go. I couldn’t fucking wait. Nathan had decided to play on my bladder while I was driving which meant I had to pee every fifteen fucking minutes.

“Danger! Danger!” the sat navigation repeated over and over and over again.

I knocked off the sound and looked up to see a motherfucking huge truck coming towards me.

I slammed my fist to the horn, but the truck didn’t move.

Seconds before the truck came closer I slammed the breaks and swerved into the field beside the road.

The bus hit the ground with a large crash.

I closed my eyes and screamed, praying this was an unthinkable dream.

When I opened my eyes I saw that it wasn’t a dream. Smoke was filling the cab slowly.

I got up off my side quickly and held to my stomach. I walked into the main cab. The bus was on its side everything laid on the broken glass and figures.

I held onto NJ with on arm and I held onto the presses trying to support myself.

All of a sudden black spots started to appear out of know where.

I freaked and began feeling dizzy. “MIKEY! FRANK! RAY!”

Frank appeared first. “Your okay.” I whispered it was becoming harder to breath.

“I’m okay but I don’t think you are.”

“Why?” with each breath I took I could feel myself losing consciousness.

“Your pants are covered in blood.”

The last thing I remembered was falling into someone’s warm strong arms.

{{UH-OH what have I done??!! Should she stay or should she go?! To be continued.. Tune in next time for more drama! Comments?}}
Sign up to rate and review this story