Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Kiss Me, Touch Me, F*ck Me, Leave Me

69

by The_Winning_Loser

Frank finally founds out what 69 is! ;) A bit of a filler chapter.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-10-27 - Updated: 2007-10-27 - 942 words

?Blocked
Hi, ppl! I'm sorry that I haven't updated in a long time, it's just I write this on my friend's computer, she reads and corrects it, then I update my story and I haven't been able to go over to her house lately!!!



“Do you know what would be completely fucking awful?” Frank asked as he sat down at the counter, sliding a cup of coffee in front of Gerard.

“What?” he asked as he took a greedy sip of the steaming cup, holding his pounding head with his free hand.

“If Mikey walked in on us.” He grimaced, taking a small sip from his own cup.

Gerard smirked. “Well, he’s not gonna. Even if he does, maybe we can get him to join in!” he joked. Frank screwed his face up. “Well, you’re the one who said he was hot.” He laughed.

Frank grinned. “But he could walk in on us.” He said, looking into the dark substance in the cup. His eyes flicked up to meet Gerard’s. “That’s what makes it so dangerous.” He added with a smirk.

Gerard chuckled. “We can make it a lot more dangerous, Iero.” He murmured, swirling his cup. Frank raised an eyebrow and gestured for Gerard to continue. “Y’know…not lock the cubicle doors when we fuck in bathrooms or…sucking each other off when Mikey’s in the next room, or-”

Frank cut Gerard off with a quiet snigger. “Not too dangerous, Way!” he said sarcastically. Gerard grinned.

“Fine then, sneaking into Mikey’s room when he’s sleeping and 69-ing on the bedroom floor!” he said, rolling his eyes.

“What IS 69-ing?” Frank asked shyly after a while.

“It’s, um, some kind of sexual position…” he said hesitantly. “Where…you know the number 69?”

“Yeah.” Frank nodded, sitting forwards slightly as Gerard struggled for words. Believe it or not, he hadn’t explained sexual positions to anyone before (sarcasm).

“Well…imagine the circle things are people’s heads and the little lines that come off are legs…that’s 69.” He said, smiling slightly at Frank’s facial expression as it sunk in.

He smirked and laughed slightly. “Like this joke Mikey told me once!” he laughed a little more. “What’s the speed limit for sex?” Gerard looked at him, a little confused. “Sixty-eight, cause at sixty-nine, you have to turn around!” Gerard smiled and chuckled.

“That IS pretty funny, actually!” he smiled.

“There’s something else that I don’t get about 69…how do you…what do you do?” he asked sheepishly.

Gerard smirked and checked the clock. ‘Hmm…Mikey should be back any time now…’ he thought. He stood up, pulling Frank with him. “I’ll show you!” he grinned, pulling him out of the front door.

||~||

~~~Frank’s Point Of View~~~

“Hey, where have you guys been?” Mikey asked me and Gerard as we emerged from Gerard’s car after driving back from Gerard’s apartment, to mine and Mikey’s.

“Frank was begging for…” Gerard gave me a look that told me to finish his sentence…before he did…

“Ice cream.” I said immediately.

Gerard nodded and grinned, following me and Mikey into our apartment.

“Well, I’m really happy you two have bonded so much.” Me and Gerard exchanged suspicious looks. Mikey just smiled at us.

“Well, we haven’t bonded, exactly, we just…spent some time…together…in the car…and the…diner and…” with every word I spoke, my voice got quieter and more hesitant. I bit my lip and looked into Mikey’s face.

“What’re trying to tell me?” he asked, sniggering.

“Huh?” I asked, tilting my head in what I hope looked like confusion.

Mikey sighed and shook his head. “Y’know…having an innocent, naive roommate isn’t that fun.”

I smiled. “Well, I’m sorry that I’m not a dirty bas-…dirty minded person like you!” I argued.

Mikey’s jaw dropped. “Were you just gonna call me a dirty bastard?” he asked, laughing slightly.

“No!” I denied, faking exasperation. Mikey shrugged and walked into the kitchen, probably to get a drink or something.

“You even act innocent in front of Mikey?” Gerard asked, raising his eyebrows.

I faked shock. “What to you mean ‘act’?” I asked.

He laughed slightly. “Well, I gotta go. I’ve got some artwork that needs to be done by tomorrow!” he grimaced.

I laughed and pushed him towards the door. “You’d better fuck off, then!” I grinned, shutting the door on his smirking face.

||~||

I was the bitch this time. Me and Gerard haven’t had much ‘alone’ time together for a while. Our sexual deprivation was starting to take its toll on both of us.

He was fucking me fast and hard…just what we both needed. In and out and in and out…pleasure waved from my prostate as he hit it dead on over and over. I screamed like a bitch and he muttered curses like a fucking porn star! “Oh, fuck…oh, fuck YES!” he breathed.

We were noisy fuckers sometimes…literally. All thoughts were wiped from my mind apart from how awesome it felt. I opened my eyes as he slowed down a little and couldn’t help but notice the way his mouth hung open and sweat dripped from the strands of hair that swung back and forth with every thrust. His eyes slowly cracked open and met with mine, his intense hazel eyes showing such passion that I moaned out again. He grinned down at me and picked up his pace again, making me scream his name over and over.
Sign up to rate and review this story