Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Kiss Me, Touch Me, F*ck Me, Leave Me

Party!

by The_Winning_Loser 3 reviews

Whoo! Let's all drink and get laid in the bushes, right? ;) (Second part to Cubicles at the beginning, too!)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-10-20 - Updated: 2007-10-20 - 1006 words

0Unrated
Authour's Note: May I please thank mychemicaldream0201, tragicWithACapital_T, clutsy_93, MyLostInnocence and x_iero_addiction_x for reviewing!!! Your reviews mean a lot to me!!!



“Y-yeah?” he asked, biting down hard on his lip to prevent him from groaning out loud, just glad that Mikey couldn’t see Frank’s lips clamped around his erection.

“I was just wondering if it were you. What the hell are you doing in there?” he asked, a slightly edge to his voice.

“Well, in a way, Frank.” He whispered under his breath. Frank pulled away and smirked up at him.

“What?”

“Nothing…uh…is there anyone else in the bathroom?” he asked, finally regaining his breath long enough to speak.

“Nope.”

“Okay…I’m jacking off…” he lied, blushing slightly. At least it was better than saying what he really WAS doing…“It’s embarrassing enough that I had to tell you that, so don’t make a big deal of it and don’t tell anyone! Especially not Frank, I don’t wanna be remembered as ‘that guy that masturbates in diner toilets’!” he said, placing his hand over Frank’s mouth so that he didn’t laugh. He heard Mikey chuckle.

“Your urges got a little high, G? Was it that waitress in the mini skirt who kept bending over, huh?” he asked, a playful tone in his voice.

Gerard laughed and mumbled “yeah, she was fucking hot!” he groaned, curling his lip in disgust shortly after. Frank just grinned and took Gerard in his mouth again, making him shiver and tangle his fingers in Frank’s hair. “Now fuck off, please.” He breathed.

He heard Mikey laugh again and walk out of the door. He breathed a sigh of relief that turned into a low moan at the end as Frank carried on with his ‘business’.

||~||

As the music blared and the speakers pounded, Gerard’s blurry eyes scanned the room for the one person he felt that he needed in the mass of bodies crowding the room. He snaked between them, stumbling over people’s stray legs and feet and sometimes nothing until he finally burst out into the dark back yard. He took a deep breath of fresh air and staggered across the yard and over to the bushes.

He collapsed into them and rolled over, eventually landing on top of a body. He squinted at it and grinned lopsidedly. “Frank…Frrrankiiie!” he slurred, giggling quietly.

Frank joined in the giggling fit and eventually his hands found Gerard hips as his hands ran over his body, exploring the familiar stretch of skin that was exposed whenever Gerard reached up, his shirt riding up slightly. They rolled around in the dirt for a while, they weren’t sure how long it was, until their clothes had eventually been discarded, flung over the bushes and other assorted plants that was their only shelter from any wandering eyes. Their moans, mixed with the rustling of leaves below them were audible only to the two, the music way too loud for Mikey and Frank’s party guests to hear the sex noises erupting from the greenery at the back of the yard, quiet in comparison to the thumping of the song blasting out of the house.

Gerard’s occasional giggle and Frank’s loud whimpers and growls mixed together in a music of their own, encouraging each other more and more, their lustful, violent thrusts perfectly synchronized with the fast beat of the music blasting out from the open windows. “Hmm…th-that’s awesome, G-Ge…” Frank was struggling for his voice as the sweat of the two blended together and ran down their bodies.

“Just call me G…it’s easier!” he grinned, shutting his eyes in ecstasy as the familiar, tight knot tied itself in the pit of Gerard’s stomach, quickly developing in Frank’s, too.

“G…G…” Frank repeated, throwing his head back as, with one loud “GERARD!” he released his orgasm, his whole body tensing up, Gerard following almost immediately afterwards.

The two laid on the floor, panting slightly as they slowly pulled their clothes over their now-filthy bodies, leaves and dirt sticking to their sweaty bodies and dripping hair. Gerard yawned tiredly as he tried to stand, falling sideways instead. Frank giggled and crawled over to him, helping to pull him up. “You’ve drank too much!” he laughed, tugging Gerard back towards the house.

“Frank…Frankie…?” Gerard said sort of hesitantly as he repelled Frank’s tugging. “I’m like…fucking obsessed with you!” he slurred, leaning against Frank for physical support.

“Really?” he asked, smiling as he helped Gerard to stay standing.

The taller man nodded and held his finger out, pointing at Frank. “I think about you before I go to bed and when I wake up. I dreeeam about you, Frank!” he slurred. “You’re so hot!” he giggled.

Frank giggled too. “Y’know what? You’re hot, too!” he grinned, about to lean forwards so that his lips would meet with Gerard’s in what was sure to be a lustful, penis-erecting kiss when…

“There you are, dudes!” Mikey called, jogging further into the yard and towards the two men. “Hey, Gerard, are you still here?”

“What d’ya mean ‘am I still here’? Of course I am! Duh!” he chuckled.

Mikey pulled a face at him. “G…it’s 4 am! Everyone went home about an hour and a half ago!”

Frank raised his eyebrows at Gerard. “Whoa…I never knew we could scr-TALK for that long!” he said, catching himself in the middle of his sentence.

“No…uh…me neither.”

Mikey smiled at his brother and friend. “At least you two finally got to have a real talk! I thought you’d be shy around each other forever!” he laughed, leading them back into the house. “So, you sleeping over, Gerard?” he asked, pouring them each a glass of milk.

Gerard and Frank each exchanged greedy looks and Gerard snickered under his slightly, muttering “oh, HELL YES!”
Sign up to rate and review this story