Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

Friends or Lovers?

by Zoey_was_here 0 reviews

Naruto and Sakura take a walk through the forest, and a event happens that changes their friendship...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Naruto,Sakura - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-10-27 - Updated: 2007-10-27 - 538 words

0Unrated
I do not own Naruto or any of its characters. I never will. This story is not part of series, completely different (well, duh)

**

“Ow, Sakura!” Naruto yells, rubbing his left cheek.

“If I ever catch you staring at my ass again, I’ll kill you!” Sakura says, flames in her eyes.

/What a perv/, Sakura thinks…

Yes, Naruto is a little more “flirtatious” then his previous years of being a ninja. But ever since he turned fifteen recently, he thought it was time to go further: The New Naruto.

“Well, Miss Sakura, don’t push it out then,” Naruto says, grinning.

The two are walking together. Yes it’s rare. Walking in the forest, side by side, with their sandals hitting the earth with each step.

“Shut up,” Sakura says slapping across the face once again.

Naruto moans, putting his hand back up to his face.

Wait a minute. Of course, I’m such a dumbass, Sakura thinks.

“Did…you grab it because you like me or something?” she asks biting her nail.

Naruto looked at her for a second, perplexed by the question. To him, the question was just as confusing as Hinata giving him ointment. (Although, we should know Naruto isn’t that bright)

He thought for a moment before answering.

“Yeah, I guess,” Naruto said casually.

“R-Really? Er, I knew that,” Sakura said blushing.

A silence rose between the two. The only thing to be heard was their footsteps. Naruto looked at the ground again and Sakura stared into space.

Sakura thought is was funny, how Naruto never knew that she liked Sasuke. Ok, maybe she thought he knew a tiny bit. She knew Naruto had liked her from the beginning, it showed. But for it to be this much, and to see that he never gave up…

“So?” Naruto asks, with questioning eyes.

“So what?” Sakura replies.

“Aren’t you going to say something? Aren’t you going to do anything?”

“Oh, um, am I supposed too? Well, I don’t have anything to say,” she says softly.

The silence appeared again, enveloping them both.

After a few minutes they come up to a hilly clearing. Ahead of them is open land, with rolling hills here and there. They look around in curiousness.

Suddenly, Naruto tackles Sakura and they tumble down the hill from the force of the tackle. Naruto and Sakura laugh as they continue to tumble down the hill, until they come to a stop with Sakura on top of Naruto.

Sakura gains the upper hand, because Naruto let her. She pins him to the ground, her arms holding his arms down. She stares into his eyes.

“What?” Naruto asks, laughing.

Sakura smiles and leans in, close enough to feel each other’s breath on their faces. Then, Sakura kisses him, ever so slowly and softly. Completely surprised, but not going to pull her away, he kisses her back.

Wait. No, no! This isn’t supposed to happen! Sakura thinks, pulling away.

Naruto looks at her with big eyes. Sakura looks back, trying to speak, but nothing comes out.

She gets off of him and…
Runs off, just like that.

Naruto gets up, and sighs.

“Sakura,” he says softly.

Sakura…

Fin…
Sign up to rate and review this story