Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Hollywood Hills and Suburban Thrills

Chapter 1

by lil_chica007 4 reviews

Sequel to "Times Square Can't Shine As Bright As You". Pretty much picks up where that left off, so you might want to read that first or you won't know what's going on.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-10-25 - Updated: 2007-10-28 - 2979 words - Complete

0Unrated
Finally! Sorry it's been so long guys. I've been super busy. So it's basically just a continuation of the first one. I could have just made it all one story, but I liked this title. (Although i'm pretty sure there's another story out there with the same title. It might have been a chapter of something that I read. If I stole it, I'm sorry.)



Haley was crammed in the backseat of Bill’s car between Mike and Michael, The Butcher was squished in the corner by the window, and had been complaining the entire way to the airport.
“How come I have to sit on the end? It’s so uncomfortable.” He whined.
“Because if you fell out the door, no one would miss you.” Bill said, making everyone laugh. “Why is there always so much traffic?” he sighed to himself.
“Oh god, we’re going to be here forever.” The Butcher groaned and started banging his head against the window.
“Here.” Haley un-wedged herself and leaned forward into the front seats. “Scoot over.” She sat back down on Michael’s lap. “Is that better?”
The Butcher spread out in his seat. “Much better! I’m not going to die.”
“Quit being over dramatic.” Sisky said from the front seat.
“Yeah, if you’re gonna be a girl about it, I’m moving back over.” Michael laughed.

When they finally arrived at the airport, everyone was standing around watching as Bill dragged Haley’s suitcase out of the trunk. She had mailed most of her stuff to Pete’s house a couple days ago, so she was traveling light. “So…I guess I’ll see you guys later.” Haley shrugged.
“How come you have to go?” Sisky pouted, and everyone grumbled in agreement.
“Because I got a job in California. Come on guys, it’s not like you’ll never see me again. You’re in L.A. all the time. You can come visit me.”
“It’s not going to be the same. You’re going to be with Pete all the time.” The Butcher complained.
“Yeah, you were our friend first. He swooped in with his tight pants and cool hair and stole you away. It’s not fair.” Sisky said.
“Well, now whose fault is it that he has better hair than you?” Haley laughed at Sisky’s hurt expression as his hands went to his hair.
“Ok guys, she’s going to miss her flight.” Bill said, returning from checking in her suitcase.
“Promise you’ll come see me, and I’m only staying with Pete until I find an apartment. When I find one, you guys have to help me decorate.” She said, hugging each of them individually.
“Oh, good. Manual labor.” Bill smiled.
“We got you a present.” The Butcher said pulling a crumpled box from behind him, possibly out of the back of his pants.
“What did you do? It looks like you sat on it.” Michael said.
“That’s the last time we let you wrap anything.” Mike shook his head.
“Aww, Thanks guys.” Haley tried pulling the layers of tape off of the wrapping paper, finally cutting it with Bill’s keys. She opened the box and pulled out a framed photo of her with all of the guys squeezing into the picture. “When did we take this?” she scrunched up her nose.
“Last night. You were asleep.” The Butcher said. “That’s why your eyes are closed.”
“Ok, that’s vaguely creepy.” She laughed.
“What’s creepy is how soundly you sleep. We were all climbing all over your bed, and Sisky accidentally kicked you in the ribs.” Mike said.
“Is that why I have this bruise?” she rubbed at her side, glaring at Sisky who was still standing off to the side pouting. They each gave her another hug as her flight was announced over the loudspeakers. “Call me! Especially you.” She shoved Sisky in the chest, making him crack a smile. “Stop being so grumpy.” She smiled back and waved as she headed off towards her terminal.
“She’s never getting her own apartment, is she?” Bill wondered aloud.
“No.” everyone shook their heads at the same time.

“Fuck!” Pete slammed his hand against the steering wheel as the car in front of him braked again. This guy obviously didn’t know where he was going, and was driving about 30 mph on the highway, slowing down even more at every exit sign. He had been stuck behind him for the last 20 minutes, and was now late to pick Haley up from the airport. He spotted his exit and swerved around the psycho onto the shoulder, hitting the gas. He pulled into the pick up area at the airport, and spotted Haley off to the side, sitting on her duffel bag with her chin in her hands staring at her shoes. Her hair was carefully draped forward so no one would notice her, which also meant she hadn’t seen Pete pull up. He got out of the car and quietly approached her, leaning down next to her ear. “Waiting for someone?” he whispered, brushing his hand across her lower back where her shirt had ridden up. She shrieked, jumping up and spinning around, holding her hands up in fists.
Pete started laughing hysterically. “What were you gonna do? Fight me?” he held up his fists, mocking her stance.
“Holy crap Pete, you scared the shit out of me. I thought you were some kind of kidnapper or some pervy guy.” She dropped her fists and smiled.
“How do you know I’m not some pervy guy?” he pulled her into his arms, kissing her gently on the lips. “I missed you, Baby.”
“I missed you too.” She kissed him back.
“Is this all you brought?” Pete asked, pulling away and grabbing her suitcase.
“I shipped the rest. This is just the clothes and stuff I wore the last couple days.”
“Yeah, I know. About five huge boxes showed up at my house this morning.”
“I forgot to tell you they were coming. At least they had good timing.” Haley shrugged, following him to his car.
“I thought you did it on purpose.”
“No, I thought I’d just have this until next week sometime.” Pete tossed her bag in the trunk and walked around to open Haley’s door for her. “Aww thank you. You’re so polite.” She grinned.
“Did I mention how much I missed you?” he kissed her again before shutting the door and going around to the other side of the car.

“Thanks again.” Haley smiled as Pete opened the front door for her. She caught him checking out her butt as she walked past him into the house, and added extra wiggle to her step. She had worn her best skinny jeans just for him, the ones that put her ass on the cover of magazines and made people want to kill for a body like hers, and apparently he noticed.
“Those pants…wow.” He sighed.
“Oh, these? They’re nothing special. You like them?” she smiled seductively, running her hand across the front of her pants and fiddling with the button. Pete slammed the door shut and closed the space between them.
“I’d like them even better on the floor.” He groaned into her mouth.
“We can’t do it right here!” she giggled.
“Says who?” he lightly bit her bottom lip.
“What? Up against the front door?”
“Uh huh.” He mumbled as she gave in to his kisses. He pressed her body up against the back of the door and reached a hand inside her shirt as she moaned in appreciation. Just as things began getting heated, and Haley was trying to release Pete’s belt without breaking away from his mouth she felt something cold and wet on her ankle. It startled her enough that she jumped and accidentally bit Pete’s tongue. “Ow.” He flinched and pulled away.
“Sorry, I think something licked me.” She looked down at the floor to see a brown and white bulldog blinking up at her. “Oh, hello. You weren’t here the last time.” She bent down and scratched his head.
“This is Hemmingway. The neighbors were watching him before while we were on tour.” Pete knelt down and rubbed the dog. “Hemmy, this is Haley. She’s going to live here for a while, ok? She’s going to sleep on your side of the bed.”
“Oh, we can share.” Haley laughed as Hemmingway nuzzled her hand and wagged his tail when she stopped petting him.
“I’ll go put your bag in the bedroom.” He headed towards the back of the house. Haley got up to follow him, sliding her hand in the back pocket of his jeans. Pete glanced at her through the corner of his eye, and she just smirked.
“Wow.” She came to a stop in the doorway. “I didn’t realize the boxes were this big.” She said, watching Pete navigate through the piles of boxes throughout the room.
“I just left them here, I didn’t know what you wanted to do with them, if you were going to unpack them or store them or whatever. I have a lot of room in my closet, I just have to move some stuff around.”
“Ok, I’ll think of something.” She shrugged.
“So then, where were we?” he smiled, sliding her tee shirt up her stomach and over her head. “Oh yeah, I remember.” He wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed just below her ear making her giggle. She pulled away and hopped up on the bed, patting the spot next to her. Pete reached over and shut the door to keep Hemmy out, before climbing onto the bed.

Pete turned to look at Haley lying next to him in bed, slightly sweaty and just as out of breath as he was. He leaned over and kissed her passionately. “Are you hungry? It’s almost 8:00.” He glanced at the clock. Where did the entire afternoon go? Oh yeah… he grinned into the kiss.
“Yeah, I am. All I’ve eaten today was airplane food.”
“Yuck. Why don’t I order us a pizza?”
“Sounds good. I’m going to take a shower.” She sat up and reached for her clothes.
“Do you want any company?” he grinned.
“Save it for later. I’ll make it worth your wait.” She strode into the bathroom, returning a second later with her hands on her hips.
“Change your mind?” Pete smirked.
“You don’t have any conditoner.”
“Boys don’t use conditioner.”
“No wonder your hair looks like THAT.” She unzipped her suitcase and began digging through it. “I have some in my bag..”
“Hey! My hair’s fabulous! I was in People’s 50 Most Beautiful People issue.” he leaned over the side of the bed to look at her.
“I was on the cover.” She raised an eyebrow and headed back into the bathroom, shutting the door. When Pete heard the shower turn on he rolled out of bed and pulled on his jeans. He grabbed a clean tee shirt and slid his shoes on before heading out to the kitchen to call for the pizza.

After he ordered the pizza, Pete wandered around the kitchen, rearranging stuff and fiddling with things. He didn’t know why he was so nervous. He had never really lived with a girlfriend before, or gone out with one of his friends’ sisters. He didn’t want to screw anything up. He really liked Haley. About 20 minutes later, Haley came skipping into the kitchen wearing black skinny jeans and a Transformers tee shirt. “Is the pizza here yet?” she leaned up against the counter next to Pete.
“Any minute now. Awesome shirt.” Pete sat up and took a step towards her.
“Thanks, I got it at a thrift shop in New York. My brother used to have the exact same one in second grade.” She laughed, examining the picture on the front of her shirt.
“I think I did too.” Pete smiled and placed his hand on her cheek, lifting her face to his. “Did I tell you how happy I am that you’re here?” he leaned in and pressed his lips to hers. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer, deepening the kiss. She opened her mouth, allowing his tongue to enter as his hands tangled in her hair. He moaned as her tongue massaged his, and he reached for the hem of her shirt just as the doorbell rang. She broke away and Pete’s mouth immediately moved to her neck.
“Pete. The door.”
“Mm.” he mumbled, his hand traveling up the back of her shirt.
“Pete, the pizza’s here.” She pushed him away giggling. “We have plenty of time to do that.”
“Right. I got sort of carried away. I’ll go get the door.” He turned away, but Haley grabbed him by the arm, stopping him.
“Maybe I should get it.” She scrunched up her nose and pointed at the mirror hanging on the wall. Pete looked at his reflection and started laughing. His hair was sticking up all over the place and Haley’s lip-gloss was smeared across half of his face, and to top it off he had a huge love bite on the side of his neck. He wiped the lip-gloss on his sleeve as Haley came back in the room with the pizza.
“Do you just want to take it in other room and watch a movie?”
“Ok.” She turned around and headed into the living room. Pete grabbed 2 sodas and 2 beers out of the fridge and followed her.
“I didn’t know what you wanted to drink.” He held them out to her.
“Whatever you’re having.” He handed her the beer and sat down next to her on the couch. She was already flipping through the channels to find something interesting.

“Do you want the last slice?” Pete nodded at the almost empty pizza box.
“Oh god no, I’m so full.” Haley leaned back on the couch and placed her hands on her stomach. “You eat it.”
“I couldn’t if I wanted to. I already had 2 more pieces than you.”
“Does Hemmingway want it?” She looked around for the dog, spotting him lying in the middle of the hallway, out cold. “No. He’s asleep.” Pete shrugged, flipping the box closed and sitting back. He swung his arm onto the back of the couch and Haley leaned into him, resting her head on his shoulder. He smiled and wrapped his arm around her.
“When do you start work?” he asked, rubbing his thumb up and down along her upper arm.
“Tomorrow. I’m really nervous.” She shifted to look up at him.
“You’ll do fine.”
“I don’t even know what to expect.” She shrugged. “All they told me was that everyone was young. I don’t know if that means just out of school, or under 35. What if I’m old compared to them?”
“How old are you?”
“22.”
“They’re not going to be younger than you. Then they’d still be in school. You don’t have anything to worry about.”
“I like being the youngest. I’ve gotten used to it. You can get away with a lot of stuff.”
“I wouldn’t know.” He smiled. They sat in silence watching TV for a couple hours, while Pete sneakily moved his arm that was around her shoulders closer and closer to Haley’s chest. She looked down at his hand, now fully on her boob, and then up at him focused on the TV screen.
“Pete…” she cocked an eyebrow.
“Yeah, what’s up?” he looked into her eyes, acting oblivious.
“What’s this?” she pointed at his hand.
“You said to save it for later, it IS later.”
“You’re right.” She smirked. “I told you I’d make it worth the wait.” She pushed him down on the couch and swung her leg over, so she was straddling his waist. She pulled her shirt off and tossed it over the back of the couch as he sat up and dug his fingers into her hips, sucking and nibbling on her collar bone. She moaned and reached a hand down, lifting his shirt up until he was forced to pull away from her neck to yank it over his head and throw it over where hers landed. His hands traveled up her back and unclipped her bra, tossing it on the pile of clothes. She ground her hips into his growing excitement and bit her lip as her eyes and hands roamed over his torso. He unfastened the button on her pants, and she kneeled up to let him slide them down her hips. From this new angle, he took one of her breasts in his mouth, making her gasp. Biting her lip, she looked down at him and froze. “Holy crap. What happened to your shoulders?” she lightly brushed her fingers along several painful looking red scratch marks across his shoulders, chest, arms and shoulder blades.
Pete chuckled, “You. You have very sharp fingernails.” He said, his voice husky, and he flipped her over, so he was on top and pulled her pants off followed by his own.
“I’ll try not to scratch this time.” She breathed heavily as his fingers moved up her inner thigh.
“No, don’t. I liked it. It’s really hot.” He nipped at her jaw and looked into her eyes.
“Well in that case…” she grinned and flipped them over.
“Fuck…” he groaned as she dug her nails into his chest and lowered herself onto him.


Please review. I'll try to update as soon as I can.
Sign up to rate and review this story