Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Me, Myself and My Chem

Chapter 24

by MCR_music_mad_girl 3 reviews

Love

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-10-28 - Updated: 2007-10-28 - 825 words - Complete

0Unrated
Normal POV

Frank stood at the end of Jenna-Lou’s bed.

He had received a twisted ankle and a broken foot from the accident.

It was half two in the morning, he had wanted to visit earlier but the doctor had cut of Nathan’s life support. So Frank waited a while.

Steven, Gerard and Jamia were brought back to Donna’s were they were all forced to eat, sleep and shower before they were allowed back in the hospital.

Jenna-Lou stirred in the bed and Frank hopped up to her side.

“Lou you awake?” he asked pushing the hair back out of her face.

She opened her eyes to see Frank with a huge bruise on his forehead. “Frank.” She slightly sat up and pulled him towards her.

He climbed in beside her.

“My baby.” She cried softly.

“I know Lou, I know.”

“He’s gone.” She cried into Frank’s shirt. He could feel it becoming damp with her tears.

Frank began rocking both of them. “Let it all out sweetie, let it out.” He said crying himself.

Jenna-Lou cried her heart out repeating ‘my baby’.

He had no idea how to comfort her. So he just lay there with her rubbing her back and crying with her.

Bob stood in the doorway watching his best friend and the woman he loved cry their hearts out. He wanted to do something to ease everyone’s pain including his own. But he knew it was nearly impossible.

Jenna-Lou looked over Frank’s shoulder to see Bob standing in the door with his arms folded.

“Come here Bob.”

He walked over and helped Frank out of the bed before her hugged her. “How you coping?” he asked as Frank left.

“Not to well.” She paused. “Get in. I cant hug you like this forever.”

Bob got in beside her. Jenna-Lou was no longer crying but her heart ached for her baby boy. She rested her head on his shoulder and fell asleep in his arms.

He watched her fall asleep slowly before he fell asleep himself.

~*~

Brian walked into the hospital searching for his band and their bus driver.

He eventually was pointed to her new ward. A distraught Mikey and the other two injured members of the band greeted him.

Frank filled him in on the events that happened since Brian visited three days ago before opening the door for him.

He walked in to see Bob wide-awake. “Hey, is she awake?”

Bob looked up. “No she’s still sleeping. I didn’t want to wake her yet.” He whispered softly.

“How is she doing?” Brian asked placing the floors on the table.

“Upset as you can imagine. She’s tryna cope. Her and Frank were crying last night and I intervened and fell asleep.” Bob replied trying not to wake her as he spoke.

They talked for another half an hour about the police reports. “They caught the bastard that was driving the truck.” Brian said squeezing Bob’s shoulder briefly.

Jenna-Lou awake slowly to see two men. “Hey Brian.” She smiled weakly.

“Hi Lou. I was just about to leave. I’ll be back tonight. I’ll talk to you then.” He kissed her cheek and left the room.

“How long have you been awake?” she asked Bob.

“About an hour an a half.”

Her eyes were bloodshot from crying. “Why didn’t you wake me up?”

“You looked so at peace when you were sleeping.”

At that moment a doctor walked in to check up on his patient. He picked up the charts and began reading them. “Good morning Mrs. Margera.” He said in a thick Irish accent. “And how are we feeling this morning?” he was six foot tall and Jenna-Lou could have sworn she knew him from somewhere.

“I’m okay doctor..um..”

“Lurcan.” He said scribbling down some notes.

“You wouldn’t be a Fury and come from Tallagh in Dublin?” she asked.

Lurcan stopped looking at the charts and looked at her. “Yes, how did you know?”

“Its me Jenna-Louise, I went to school with you for five years before I moved to America.”

It took a few minutes for the doctor to remember who she was. “Jesus Jenna it’s been years. I see you have the American husband you always wanted.”

Bob and Jenna-Lou blushed furiously. “Bob isn’t my husband, he’s a really good friend. ” she told him as Bob got out of the bed.

“You to have a lot of catching up to do. I’m gonna grab a coffee.” He hugged her and kissed her cheek.

“Thanks Bob.” She said thinking about him the second he left.

“Jenna if he isn’t your husband you may marry him quick.” Lurcan said interrupting her thoughts.

She frowned. “Why?”

“Its obvious the guy loves you.”

She smiled weakly. I love him too, she thought.

{{Can you feel the love tonight?? Haha sorry..Comments?}}
Sign up to rate and review this story