Categories > Anime/Manga > Fruits Basket > An Unlikely Pairing (Fruits Basket Yaoi)

An Unlikely Pairing (Fruits Basket Yaoi)

by DarkPriestess 1 review

Its a Fruits Basket yaoi, if you don't like yaoi don't read.

Category: Fruits Basket - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Hatori,Kasuma,Kyo,Shigure,Tohru,Yuki - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-10-28 - Updated: 2007-10-28 - 830 words

-1TrainWreck
It was a humid afternoon, and I was just waking up, damn why was it so hot?! Just as I went to sit up, my lower body was throbbing like never before. I had, had erections before but nothing like the one I had now. I groaned, as I headed for the shower. I had to get some relief or I'd need knew pants. Once in the shower, I turned on the water, and adjusted it to the right temperature and let the water pour over me. But twenty minutes later, it still had not gone done I groaned, and leaned back, why me?! I asked silently.


I sighed, and got out I'd have to tough it out. As I headed back to my room, I ran into Yuki damn rat! "Something wrong Kyo?" asked Yuki tauntingly. "Shut up stupid rat!" I shouted as I hurried to my room.


Yuki's POV


I pulled out my cellphone, and dialed his number, it rang three times then he answered. "Hello?" "Hatori its time, call Kazuma and let him know." I said. "What about the others?" asked Hatori. I smirked then said. "Well I can take care of Shigure, and Miss Honda." "Let me guess your going to have them go out on a date together right?" asked Hatori. "That's the plan, though I do pity Miss Honda." I said. "Me too, but it seems that Shigure really likes Tohru, or so he told me the other day." replied Hatori. "Okay then I'll set it up." I said as I hung up.


Normal POV


I was in complete agony, my erection was throbbing more than ever now. I tried and tried to make it go away on its own but it wouldn't! I was so frustrated it wasn't even funny, what was worse was when the damn rat came in without knocking. He had that damn smirk, that he alway had on his face, which pissed me off even more.


"What the hell are you doing in here?!" I asked. "I know your little problem Kyo, I'm here to help you, two others know as well they'll be here shortly." explained Yuki. My face burned with embarssment, but I acted like I didn't know what he was talking about. "What the hell are you talking about you stupid rat?!" I asked. Yuki then sat down on the bed and said. "Now Kyo we can put our hatred aside cant we? Your in heat, and you have needs."


"Heat?" I asked. "Hatori will explain it when he arrives with Kazuma." said Yuki. "What are they coming here for?" I asked annoyed. "To help you." said Yuki. Just then Hatori, and Kazuma walked in, both joined Yuki on the bed. "What is the meaning of this?!" I ask angrily. "Calm yourself Kyo, your going through your heating period that's all since your pocessed by the spirit of the cat you go through a heating period as do the other zodiac animals. We are hear to get you through that, we'll take care of your needs." said Hatori as he stroked my cheek.


Damn I shouldn't like his touch, but it felt so good, I then said. "I'm the cat though, remember? Or did you forget? There's no way that Akito would allow me to be helped, he'd want me to suffer because I was the cat." Kazuma then moved closer, and pressed his lips to my, and said. "Your special Kyo we all want to help you, there's no way we'd let you suffer." I moaned as he nibbled on my ear lobe, damn this was wrong but at the moment it felt great.


I then gazed down at Yuki, and asked with a shaky voice. "I thought you hated me, why would you of all people want to help me?!" Yuki leaned up, and brushed his lips across mine, and said. "I don't hate you Kyo, In fact I like you a lot, and want to help you." Damn my sanity was slipping away, with each passing second and finally I gave in. "Okay just take it slow." I said. Hatori then said. "We wont do it here, you'll stay with Kazuma at least there we wont be interuppted."


I nodded, I then packed a few things but as I got half way thorough I remembered, Tohru and Shigure. "What about Tohru, and Shigure?" I asked all of a sudden. "Don't worry they wont know, I'll leave a note saying me, and you are staying at Kazuma's." replied Yuki. I nodded, and packed the rest of my things, and headed out to the care with Yuki, Hatori, and Kazuma. Once in the car, I leaned back in agony damn the pressure was getting to me! "Don't worry, you'll soon be free of it." replied Kazuma as he planted several kisses down my neck. I groaned, and tilted my head back.I then groaned in frustration, as he stopped. "S-Stop teasing d-damn it." I moaned.
Sign up to rate and review this story