Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Mind Game

Mind Game

by ghostwalker 0 reviews

Lucius/oc (Darke) - Lucius plays mindgames with a shackled young man in his dungeon

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Erotica - Characters: Lucius - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-01-09 - Updated: 2006-01-09 - 1283 words

1Ambiance
Warnings: boy/boy-ness. PWP. soem depictions of sex. soem light bondage. i was bored. ahem.
Disclaimer: Despite the use of the terms "boy", chars are 16 & 17 yrs of age (i stuck a Y rating on it anyway).

Lucius belongs to Rowling but Darke and my writing are mine.




Darke's eyes took in the small cell, dimly lit by the torch Lucius carried. The blonde had led him down to the dungeons on the pretext of showing him the "spookier parts" of the estate. He watched as Lucius crossed to the wall and placed the torch in one of the black iron brackets bolted into the stone. The blonde turned toward him and stood motionless for a moment, studying him.

Darke watched as Lucius crossed to him, a slight smile on his lips. The blonde moved close, pressing up against his body and sliding his hands to Darke's hips. Darke responded to his lover's hungry kiss, and the other boy hauled him closer. "Like to play games, Darke?" the blonde finally pulled back, his voice a whisper in the small stone room. Before he could respond, Lucius was kissing him again, pushing him backward across the room. A moment later the artist felt the cool stone wall against his back. He closed his eyes, shivers running through him, as his lover quickly removed his shirt. The stone of the smooth wall was cold against his back, causing him to shiver some more. "I'll warm you up.." Lucius promised with a grin, raising Darke's arms above his head and pinning them to the wall by his wrists. The blonde began to kiss him again, hard; he was distracted by it and, though he felt Lucius slipping something cold around his wrists, didn't realize what was happening. It wasn't until his lover stepped back away from him, an amused smirk on his lips, that the artist discovered he had been shackled to the wall by a set of metal cuffs on a length of short chain. He pulled at the shackles and found them secure. His eyes went to Lucius as the blonde moved forward to trail a hand down his chest and stomach. He gasped softly, lips parting, as the blonde's hand slid lower to grope him through the leather of the pants he was wearing. He leaned into the blonde but Lucius stepped away suddenly, a smile that was both playful and dangerous curving his lips. Darke watched as Lucius backed away from him, to the door.

"Lucius?" His voice echoed in the small stone cell as the blonde disappeared from sight, out the door and into the hallway. Darke could hear the sound of his footsteps -and his laughter- echoing through the hall. His lover was leaving him here? The footsteps faded, and there was silence save for the sound of his breathing in the quiet room, and the hissing of the burning torch as the damp air touched it. He pulled at the shackles again; they held firm. He was alone in a dungeon cell, with no idea of when Lucius was going to return.


A short time later Darke raised his head as he heard the sound of approaching footsteps. A moment later Lucius entered the cell, pausing in the doorway to study him for a moment. The blonde crossed to him, a smirk touching his lips. "Miss me?" he shivered and nodded yes as the older boy's lips brushed his ear. The blonde's hands made their way down his lean body, exploring. Darke closed his eyes as a searching hand slipped down to his groin. "Were you afraid I wouldn't return?" there was a hint of smugness in the blonde's voice and a naughty smile touched his lips. The artist shook his head no. His quiet voice echoed oddly in the small stone room as he answered, "I knew you would return.." Lucius raised a brow. He pressed his body against Darke's and trailed a fingernail across the smaller boy's lower lip. "Is that right?" his own voice held a trace of malice, as if challenged by Darke's words. He lowered his head and trailed the tip of his tongue across the artist's lower lip before nipping it with his teeth hard enough to draw blood. The dark-haired boy gasped softly, lips parting to allow his tongue entrance into his mouth. Lucius slipped his tongue between the boy's parted lips, tasting what was offered to him. He trailed his right hand down Darke's stomach, nails scratching red lines in the slim boy's flesh. He teased the young artist, slipping his tongue out of the other boy's mouth before delving back in to claim and taste him. Darke moaned softly, arching against him as the blonde's hand slid lower to rub his crotch.

Darke slowly opened his eyes as Lucius pulled back from him. He watched, aroused and slightly bewildered, as the blonde backed away from him with a sinister smile curving his lips. The blonde crossed to the torch on the wall and removed it from its bracket, then crossed to the door. "Let's see how long your confidence lasts," Lucius's words carried across the cell to him as the blonde stepped out into the hallway.

"Lucius!" Darke called as his lover closed the door of the cell, shutting out most of the torch's light. He could see the blonde's face through the small, barred window in the door; Lucius was smirking. He uttered a string of low-spoken obscenities as the blonde's face disappeared -the torch's light faded and he heard departing footsteps and a low, malicious laugh as his lover left him, chained in the darkness.

He wasn't certain how long he had been in the cell, but he suspected a few hours, at least. The small stone room had grown considerably cooler, an indication that night had fallen. His arms had grown numb and his body chilled. Shivers racked his body as he pulled once again at the cold metal cuffs around his wrists.

He raised his head as a flicker of light penetrated the darkness of the cold cell. A moment later the cell door swung open, almost silent on its well-oiled hinges. The torchlight which drove away the darkness made his eyes ache; when they finally adjusted, he saw Lucius leaning in the cell's door, watching him. The blonde straightened and crossed to place the torch in a bracket on the wall.

Darke watched, shivers running through him, and Lucius crossed the cell to stand before him. The blonde leaned his silver-headed cane against the wall nearby, then turned grey eyes to him. "Hello love," Lucius greeted pleasantly, trailing a fingertip down his chest, "Miss me?" Darke nodded mutely, eyes locked with his lover's. "Were you afraid, here by yourself?" the older boy's words were a whisper near his ear, yet the blonde carefully avoided touching him other than the finger which was trailed along the waistband of his pants. Darke hesitated, then shook his head no. Lucius raised his brows and smirked, then turned as if to walk away.

"Wait.."

Lucius paused, a slow smile curving his lips. Darke's quiet voice held a barely discernable trace of fear as the artist called to him. He turned to face the smaller boy, to find Darke watching him with uncertain eyes. "You want me to stay?" he was teasing the younger Slytherin, taunting him with his words, as he moved to stand before him again. Darke nodded yes, and he asked, "Don't want to be alone down here?" Another affirmative nod; it brought the smile back to the blonde's lips. He was enjoying the boy's fear, well-hidden though it was.

Mind games were the best kind of games.
Sign up to rate and review this story