Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Foster Life

Chapter 17

by disturbedangel6 3 reviews

the next day

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-10-30 - Updated: 2007-10-30 - 769 words

0Unrated
I was looking dull the next morning even though the sun was shining and the birds were singing. I was seriously not happy on a day like this. I pull on black shirts and a red singlet and somehow wore black thongs and got my bag at the same time. Breakfast was quiet. Bob looked tired and has bags under his eyes. He looked sick. His eyes never went off the table and stared at me like he usually did. I missed those stolen glances. We ate pancakes and there were no fun arguments between me and Bob on whether who should get the honey first. Mr. and Mrs. Bryar were the only ones trying to start up a conversation but always failed. They knew something was up but didn’t speak a word of it. Walking to school was quiet as anything. Bob walked faster than me and was at least 10 metres in front of me. I didn’t catch up to him or ask him what the problem was because I already knew. I blew my chance with him and I was never gonna get him to be mine because my ‘heart’ belonged to someone else. As usual we met the Way brothers outside their home. Gerard came running to me and pulled me into a hug.

“Hey babe, I missed you” he said rather loudly and bent down to give me a kiss.

I pushed him away. I didn’t feel comfortable with Bob around even though he slowed his walking but was still ahead of us.

Gerard looked confused for a moment then looked at Bob’s back. “You told him?” he asked.
I nodded but didn’t look at him.

“Don’t worry. He’ll get over it. He had bad relationships before”
I frowned and pushed Gerard away and walked to Mikey.

“Hey” he greeted me.

I smiled at him, “Hey”

“Is Bob ok?”

I shook my head.

He sighed.

“Mikey can you do something for me?” I asked.

He nodded, “Anything for you”

“I want you to keep Bob company at all times. I don’t want him to do something stupid. I don’t want him to be alone” I looked at Bob’s back.

He nodded, “Sure” he walked faster to catch up to Bob.

“Why do you care about him so much?” Gerard said from behind me, “You never were like this when we broke up”

I sighed, “Bob’s my friend. I love him and care about him. It hurts me to see him alone and sad like this”
Gerard frowned but didn’t say anything.




At school we were given a timetable of our exam dates and times. We were going to have trial exams and then the huge exam that the whole of the country participates in called the HSC. I’ve realized how fast time has traveled and in about 2 months I will be finished school and out in the real world. I don’t even know what to be and what to do with my life.





I walked out of the gate with Gerard and Mikey and Bob not far behind. Bob never waits outside the gate no more. And I missed that. We stopped in front of his house and Mikey waved at me and got in his home. I saw Bob walking very fast home too.

“Ok, I’ll see you tomorrow” Gerard kissed me.

I nodded. “Study” I said.

He scoffed, “Study? I don’t do study”

“Fine become a junkie”

He chuckled, “Anything for you babe”

I scoffed back, “Later” I waved.

“Yea laters” he slapped my arse.

I frowned at him and kept walking.




When I arrived home Mr. and Mrs.
Bryar called me to the living room. I guess they needed to speak to us. I sat on the single seated sofa away from Bob who was sitting next to his parents.

“Now I guess you’re wondering why we called you here” Mr. Bryar started off.

“As you know your exams are coming up and we need you to study if you want to become something” Mrs. Bryar said.

We both nodded.

“So I expect you to study more and go out less” Mr. Bryar continued.

“Meaning don’t let your problems get in the way” Mrs. Bryar looked at us sternly.

We both nodded.

I should stop thinking about Bob and Gerard and focus on my study. I want to become something good.


























Sorry ppl my beautiful MOTHER wont allow me to write anymore... but i promise more tomorrow...
sorry fr the short chapter
please review.
Sign up to rate and review this story