Categories > Original > Erotica

awe. young love.

by Lost_Souls_Cry_To_Me 0 reviews

0

Category: Erotica - Rating:  - Genres: 0 - Published: 2007-06-26 - Updated: 2007-06-26 - 8551 words

-1TrainWreck
Helena Way, Helena was a very unique girl, although she was very witty, opinionated, self spoken, spontaneous and some people would even say contagious, in a good way, she never really understood why people stood clear of her, it wasn't like she was going to bite them or anything, people just didn't treat her like they did other people,
'Normal' people.
Helena often thought it was because of the clothes she wore, her usual, black skinny-leg jeans, her black korn t-shirt, and her red and black tartan converse shoes. On the other hand, maybe it was because of her make-up, thick black eyeliner, white face, black lipstick and mascara, once at the shopping mall Helena scared a little boy so bad that he fainted. The only person in the whole world who really knew Helena was her best friend, Julian; they had been friends since pre-school.

It is mid-summer break and all is going well for Helena, until one day after her art class she came home to find police cars parked out side and as she walked in she was swamped in police officers her father in cuffs and a mysterious body covered by a forensics case. A tall and very tanned police officer walked toward Helena, "hello there, do you live here?" Helena looked up at the police officer "Um, yes, ah what's going on officer?" The police officer noticed that Helena was very concerned,
" Well a young woman has just been murdered, we suspect it was the man standing in the corridor, do you know him?" Helena was extremely shocked, she didn't think that her father would be capable of killing someone, "Yes I do, he's my father," Helena felt the tears welling up in her eyes. "How did this woman die?" the police officer was shocked hear that he was her father, and understood how hard it must have been for Helena to hear this, "She was burned to death, we don't know who she is, maybe you could come and identify her?" Helena did not think that she would be able to help the officer's but she agreed to try "Ok just this way, if you change your mind just tell me"
Helena followed the man around the corner and into the lounge room, "ok we might get a name from this so get a pen and paper" the police officer whispered to the forensic investigators. "Are you ready?" Helena nodded "ok lift the blanket" the doctor slowly lifted the blanket off the body and Helena saw the face that belonged to her mother "Oh my god!" Helena was so confused, she couldn't control her emotions, one minute she was as mad as hell then she was confused but suddenly she snapped, she grabbed the officer's club and ran into the corridor, her father saw her coming but before he could say anything, she struck him as hard as she could across the face. He fell to the ground, as she bashed him she yelled "why?!" Helena screamed at her father crying more than ever before, "I thought she was cheating on me, with some English bloke she kept meeting!" her father yelled back "what, mom never ever cheated on you, that English bloke was her golf instructor!" Helena looked at her father in disgust "Do you know what his name is; we could take him in for questioning." "Kane Western, I think he said" Helena told the police officer. "Kane western, oh god." all the other police officers gasped in horror.
"What? Why do you all look so surprised?" Helena didn't understand, what made them all so worried about that man? "That man, Kane Western, he has only just got out of jail," one of the detectives shuddered at the sound of his name "Murderer he was, very clever too, always left the scene spotless, except for a riddle that he left pinned to the door leading us to his next victim. We were lucky to find catch him at the grocery store, preparing for his next victim."
Helena fell to the ground and remembered when her mother had first told her about this new class she was taking, Helena knew that her father would eventually find out.
"She didn't want me to tell you, we both knew that you would be jealous" the police officer put his hand on Helena's shoulder, "ok, I need you to come with me, so we can get a statement and find some one for you to live with for the time being"
Helena looked at the officer and wiped the tears off her face as she picked herself off the ground"um is it possible that I could live with my friend if his parents approve?" the police officer had never heard of this,
"I'm not sure, you can phone them when we get to the station and if you can stay with them they will have to sign some forms, ok?" Helena sighed in relief "Yeah, sure"
As Helena climbed into the front seat of the officer's car, still extremely mad and confused, she could hear her father cursing at the police, saying that Helena was next.
"Ok, all set to go, you ready?" the police officer looked over at Helena with a comforting smile, "yeah, let's go" Helena said wiping more tears from her face. All the way to the station, the atmosphere between Helena and the police officer was very awkward. When they finally arrived at the station, three officers came out to get Helena's father. They put him in lockdown until they needed him. "The phone is just over there, you can call your friend now" the officer gestured to the phone that was sitting on his desk, "oh, thanks" Helena said smiling faintly, as she started to dial the number,
"Hello?" Julian, Helena's friend, picked up "hey Jules, um, ok this is hard to say so I'm just going to come straight out with it," Helena wasn't sure whether to tell him about her mother or to ask to stay, "um, my mother has been murdered," Helena battled to control her tears, "oh my god! " Julian dropped to the floor, Helena reached out for the tissues and continued, "and they think it was my dad who did it," Helena pulled the chair over and sat down "where are you, Lena?" Julian said, picking himself up off the floor Helena knew that Julian was worried for her, she could always tell when Julian was worried about something, "I'm at the police station, do you think you could pick me up?" Julian was as shocked as Helena was, he just could not believe it... how her father could do something like that, "Hold on I will just go and ask mum, just stay there, ok?" Julian dropped the phone and ran to his mother,
"Mum Helena's mum has just been murdered, and they think it was her father who did it" Julian's mother, Casey, was as shocked as Julian was, and she ran to the phone," ok, don't worry sweetie, where are you?"
"I'm at the police station" Helena was relieved to hear Casey's voice, "ok we are coming now, don't worry" Casey hung up and raced around gathering her car keys and her jacket to find Julian already in the car waiting for her.
Meanwhile, back at the police station Helena was rather hungry, "um, excuse officer, um, could I have something to eat?" the police officer smiled "the name is Larry, and of course you can, Right this way ma'am," Helena followed Larry out to the cafeteria, "do you guys have burgers here?" Larry laughed, "Yea, right over there,"
Helena walked over to a bench covered in all sorts of burgers, she grabbed two beef burgers and two boxes of hot chips, " for a little girl, you sure have a huge appetite,"
Larry stared at Helena, as she took huge bites out of her burger "well when you havn't eaten for days you get kinda hungry," Larry started to get worried about Helena. "Well if you haven't been eating properly then we need to get you to the doctor," Helena trembled at the sound of a doctor, "if I do go to the doctor can you promise that I wont have to have a needle?" Larry saw the seriousness in Helena's eyes, "I can't promise that, but I can promise that I will be right there next to you if you do," Helena started to get dizzy, everything went grey, and suddenly, she fainted! , Larry dropped to his knees and lifted Helena's head "Someone help me here! She's fainted!"
Helena woke up on a white bed and she had a needle in her right hand. Helena called for Julian, and he came straight to her side, "I'm here Lena, its ok, I'm here." Helena felt Julian's warm hand against hers, "Jules? What am I doing here? Why have I got a needle in my hand?" Helena started to panic, "Lena settle down, it's ok, your in hospital and you are here because you fainted, the doctor said that you hadn't eaten for days?" Helena started to gag, "nurse!, nurse please hurry!!" a nurse came in and reached under the bed and pulled out a green banana shaped bowl, and held it up to Helena's mouth, it turned out that she was bulimic, "god I hate this!" Helena yelled in pain, "Helena, do you know why you are throwing up after eating?" Helena looked up at the nurse "Dad, he always made me throw up after eating, it was punishment for being happy," Julian cared for Helena much more than she knew, I guess you could say that he loved her, and hated seeing her sad. "Lena, I'm here, don't worry he cant hurt you now."
Julian was leaning onto the bed, gripping Helena's hand even firmer, "promise you will never leave me, Jules,"
Helena was looking straight into Julian's eyes, "promise," they both smiled "thanks, love you Jules,"he leaned down and kissed Helena on the forehead, "love you too, Lena," at that moment Casey walked in, "hey, look who's awake,"
She said with a big smile on her face as she stared at Julian, "yeah isn't it great?" he said, getting a little embarrassed, Helena thought that she should break the awkwardness between them, "so when can I leave?" Casey looked over at Helena "well, the doctors aren't sure yet, they have to do some more tests, but what I can tell you is that when you can go, you are coming with us," Helena and Julian both smiled at each other, "awesome!"
Helena thought that if she was going to live with them, would that make Julian related to her. "And no, you wouldn't be related, and no I don't mind if you two are going out,"
Helena and Julian both went a little red, "oh, you saw that," Helena was getting very embarrassed, "well yea, but as I said, I don't mind." Helena reached out to give Julian a hug and he hugged back, "cool, well do I have to stay the night?" Helena looked at Casey, "well yes but both of us are going to be here, the whole night."
Two nurses came in pushing two more beds into the room, the nurses smiled.
Helena had almost forgotten about her mother's death. It came to ten o'clock so Julian, Casey and Helena all decided that they were going to go to sleep.
Seven am the next morning the nurse came in and woke Helena up, "good morning sweetie do you need to go to the toilet at all?" Helena struggled to open her eyes, "um, yes, can I have a shower too?" the nurse smiled, "well that's probably a good idea, because the people that were here last night have just left to get you some new clothes." Helena smiled at the thought of Julian, "where is the shower Please?" the nurse pointed to a door on the other side of the room, "thanks" Helena smiled at the nurse, and the nurse walked out of the room.
Helena struggled to get out of bed because she had not eaten, and that made her weak, when she eventually got in the shower, and started to wash herself she started to cough, and it was not normal ,harmless coughing, she was actually coughing up blood! "Nurse!! Help me!!" the emergency button looked so far away so Helena reached out for it but slipped, as she fell she managed to push it before she hit the tiles and knocked herself out!
When the nurse got in there she called for more help and she performed mouth to mouth to get Helena breathing, and by the time the extra help got there she was breathing but she was covered in blood, "we need to wash her down and find out how all this blood got here!",
Helena let the nurses clean her up, "I started to cough," she said to one of the nurses, "is that where this blood came from?" one of the other nurses left to get some more towels.
Helena nodded, "ok all clean, and it sounds like your clothes are here," Helena could hear Julian, "what's happened? Where is she? Is she okay?" the nurse explained what had happened and then, passed the clothes through a small gap in the door, "Jules, I'm in here, I'm fine," Julian sighed in relief,
Helena came out of the bathroom and Julian ran to her, and he held onto her as if they were never going to see each other again, "I'm never going to leave you alone again," Helena felt safe around Julian and she knew that she could trust Julian,
"If you could get back onto your bed then we can get you some food if you like," the nurse smiled and helped Helena onto her bed, "will I throw up again?" Helena really hated throwing up after eating, "no, we gave you some antibiotics to stop that." Helena sighed in relief.

"After you have eaten you can go home if you like, you just have to be really careful," Casey smiled "well if you're going to live with us we will have to start looking for another house,"
Julian's smile grew bigger at the thought of having Helena living with him, that way he could check on her all the time and help her with anything at any time, "so does this mean I will get a bigger room?" Casey laughed, she had been promising that she would give Julian a bigger room for years. "I guess so," Julian turned to Helena; he smiled as if life could not get any better for him.
"So, what colours do you like Helena?" Helena only liked dark colours, "well, purple and black, I don't like bright colours, mum always used to say that colours are supposed to reflect your feelings,"
The sound of her mother made Helena angry again, she kept thinking of all those times that she had told her mother that she hated her and that she wished she had a different mum.
"Fair enough, when we leave do you want to go shopping to get some new clothes?"
Helena loved the thought of having Casey for a mother, she always thought of her as a second mum any way, "um, sure," it was Helena's birthday in two days, it made her more sad that neither of her parents would be there to share it with her,
"You might have to go into the cd shop so that we can do some birthday shopping for you," Julian didn't like the sound of her being alone, so he decided that he would look in the catalogue and pick out what he wanted
To get her and tell his mum, so that he could go with Helena to the cd shop. The nurses came in with a sandwich with vegemite in it; Helena had swallowed it in seconds.
"Ok, lets go," it was such a relief to leave the hospital, "I'm just going to tell the doctor that your leaving now, I'll be back in a sec"
Helena sat down and looked at Julian, she started to think about how she loved the way his blonde hair draped over his ears, he looked a bit like a surfie, he had the body, he had the board, but the only problem was, he could not surf. "Jules, have you ever thought of learning how to surf?"
Julian never thought of taking lessons because he always taught himself how to do things, "why do you ask that Lena?" Helena smiled, she knew that he liked to teach himself, "oh I don't know, maybe because I think you would make a pretty hot surfie, if you could actually surf," Julian was shocked by this, "I can surf thank you very much,"
Helena laughed, "I don't think paddling around on your boogie board is surfing, Jules" they both laughed, "ok kiddies lets go" Casey picked up Helena's bag and walked out of the hospital to her car and let Helena sit in the front seat, while Julian sat in the back listening to his I pod and playing his Nintendo DS. "So, you and Julian have got really close aye?" that was true,
Helena had never felt this close to Julian before, "well we have known each other since Pre School and I'm almost fourteen. Casey looked at Julian through the review mirror, "you know he really cares about you, you practically mean the world to him. Helena felt the same way about him, she always wondered what it would be like to feel this way, and now she knows, "well you guys are all I've got now, I guess I will just have to show him how much I care for him." Casey was extremely proud of the way Helena had taken in all of what had happened to her in these past few days. "Bugger!" Julian made both Casey and Helena jump, "what's wrong Jules?" Helena turned around in her seat to look at him, "both of the batteries went flat," Casey smiled as she caught her breathe, "I can get some from the shops if you want?" Julian put his Nintendo and Ipod back into the front pocket of his black billabong bag. "Yea, thanks mum, hey could I buy that new album I wanted?" Julian crossed his fingers hoping that Casey would say yes, "what album?" Casey did not mind the music Julian listened to just as long it was not about rude things. "It's the new My Chemical Romance album, it's called 'Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge' it's not rude" Casey trusted Julian so she agreed to lend him the money. "Helena, do you want to get a Cd too?" there was one Cd Helena wanted, it was by 'The Used' it was called 'In Love and Death' her favorite song was 'I'm a fake', and she loved Bert McCracken. "Um are you sure that would be ok?" Casey was shocked of course it was ok for her to get a Cd, after all it was only twenty dollars, "well we would have to go without food for a few days but sure," Casey was only joking, Casey's parents and grandmother were victims a drunk driver slamming them into a street light. Unfortunately, none of them survived; therefore, Casey inherited all of their money and possessions. This made her rich. "There is this one Cd that I like, it is by The Used," but before she got to finish her sentence Casey cut her off, " say no more, say no more, that can be one of your birthday pressies. Jules moved to sit between Helena and Casey, "so, Lena, where do ya wanna go for your birthday?" Casey grinned at the thought of her son and Helena going on a romantic dinner together. "well, I don't know very many restaurants because mum always used to make our dinner at home," thinking of her mother made Helena hate her father even more for what he had done to her, just because he thought she was cheating on him. "Well, we could go to uncle nicks pizzeria, if you want," Julian loved uncle nicks pizzeria, he liked the Hawaiian kind, with, pineapple, ham, tomato sauce, cheese, and the thin crust. "well, I' really don't mind as long as we are all together then I'm happy," they finally reached the shopping centre, as they walked in, there were Christmas decorations everywhere, colorful sparkling tinsel, tall green Christmas trees, colorful patterned wrapping paper and much more. "Ok guys you can go into Wave Aid and get Julian's Cd then you can get some lunch if you want, I'll meet you out the front of K-mart ok?" Casey handed the money to Helena trusting that she would not let Julian spend it all on himself. "Sounds like a plan, ok so its one o'clock now, we will meet you out the front of K-mart at three maybe?" Casey needed enough time to get all Helena's presents and do some grocery shopping, "two hours is fine, ok, I'll see you guys later" as she waved goodbye Julian put his arm around Helena's waist, "ok, so off to Wave Aid!" Helena returned the gesture and put her arm around Julian's waist and they both started walking towards Wave Aid with huge grins on their faces.
It came two o'clock and Helena's watch alarm went off, "ok, its time to go now Jules," Helena managed to say before bursting out laughing at the site of Julian's chocolate covered face, "ok babe, lets go," Julian had never called Helena 'babe' before. Helena really had a feeling that Julian really liked her, maybe not as much as she loved him, but she was positive that he did like her a lot. As they approached K-mart together they saw Casey waiting for them already, "hey you two, did ya have fun together?" Casey had a trolley of full plastic bags, one from Wave Aid, a couple from price line, and a few from jay-jays and some from blue crystal surf shop. "Yea, Jules got covered in chocolate and I almost died from laughter, so yea we had fun." Casey laughed at the thought of Julian covered in chocolate, Julian's face turned a little red. They got back to the car and after Casey had put the shopping into the car Julian took the trolley back to the trolley bay. Helena sat in the middle of Julian and Casey this time, "hey mum, where is Lena gonna sleep tonight?" Casey wasn't sure where Helena was gonna sleep, the spare room was filled with all the stuff Casey had inherited from her parents and grandmother, "well the spare room is full and I don't think Helena wants to sleep in my bed tonight, could I trust you two to sleep in the same room?" Helena was shocked at Casey, she was willing to take the risk of them sleeping in the same room. Although Helena was not sure if anything was going to happen anyway. "well, yea, what do you think Jules?" Naturally, Julian thought it was a fantastic idea, although he did not want Helena to think that he only liked her for her looks or to get into her pants. "um, I'm not sure, I think it's a good idea, but I only have a single bed, both of us wouldn't fit on it," Casey giggled she did not expect them to share a single bed, she was going to get the spare mattress and put it on the floor. "Um, I might have to go home first, to get some clothes and stuff," When they arrived the forensic tape was still blocking the drive way and the front door but Helena managed to get in anyway, as she walked through the house she started to remember what had happened on that day her mother was murdered. Helena started to panic, Julian was getting worried and so he decided he would go inside to check on her. Once Julian had passed the forensics tape, he slowly slipped through the doorway trying not to touch anything. He made it to the lounge room where he found Helena shaking and so he held onto her and took her into her room to get her clothes and then back out to the car. During the drive home Casey thought about Julian's late father, he never kept to his promises and when he and Casey got divorced and he never saw Julian and Casey ever again and he never paid child support. He made Casey so angry, that she told Julian how irresponsible he was, and how he never wanted a child anyway. Julian had to see a therapist because he did not understand why his dad did not love him. In addition, the therapist said that he was at high risk of doing something to himself because he figured that if his father did not want him then there was no point of him being alive. Fortunately he had met a girl, Helena, and her loving and caring friendship carried him through and helped him realize that it was his fathers loss not his and that if that was the way his father felt about him then more fool him. Also she helped him realize that he could get along quite fine without him because he had Casey and herself. Casey is so grateful of Helena because if she had not met Julian then she would have lost the only thing she had left in the world. When they pulled up to their house Julian raced inside and set up Helena's bed for her just incase she was tired and wanted to have a nap before going out to dinner. Then Helena and Casey walked in carrying all of the shopping. "Oh, have you guys got all of it already?" Julian said as he grabbed Helena's hand to show her to his room, "if you want I can go and get you some blankets now?" Helena yawned and smiled she loved the way Julian did kind things for just because. "Um, yea that would be great," and with that Julian whizzed out of the room to the linen closet and got some blankets and a pillow. Julian sat and watched Helena until she eventually fell asleep, then he left to go help Casey put the shopping away. "Lena is just gonna have a little nap before we go out for dinner." Casey smiled, and then told him to restock the empty toilet paper rack and to feed kiddles, his cat, because she keeps scratching at the door.
Four hours later Casey and Julian were watching their favorite horror movie, The Grudge. Then Helena woke up and decided that she would scare them by making a gurgling sound just like the monster in the movie makes, in their own home. She crept right up behind the couch and started to make the gurgling sound, Julian was the first to hear it and then Casey, Casey noticed that it was Helena but thought that it would be fun if she played along. Casey started to look around as if she thought she was being watched, and when Julian was not looking, she looked down at Helena and silently counted to three. One. Two. Three! Both Helena and Casey jumped on Julian and yelled 'scared ya!' Julian immediately tried to convince them that he was not scared and that he was just playing along, although that did not work with the girls. After the ending of the movie they all had their showers and dressed in the best clothes they had and drove off to uncle nicks pizzeria. When they arrived there Helena noticed one of her father's best friends, Frank noticed Helena and quickly finished his pizza. Julian and Helena found a table to eat at while Casey ordered the pizzas. Casey got back to the table and told them what she had ordered for them, and then suddenly frank was standing there casting a shadow over Helena, "um, can I help you sir?" Casey thought that he was just trying to scare them or something stupid like that. "Helena, how are you, I heard about your mother, I'm so sorry, I would have never thought that you dad was capable of this, " Helena looked up at this strange figure, she didn't recognize frank, although she was only about five when she last saw him. "Um, do I know you?" frank understood that she would not have recognised him, "it's frank, your dad's best friend, well, I was his best friend until this happened." Helena suddenly had a flash back of when her father and frank had agreed to let her go fishing with them one night. "You were the one we were with when dad caught that huge stingray," Helena remembered that particularly well because frank had helped her dad hold it still so she could touch it. "Yes, that was me that was the first time you had ever seen a stingray." They all smiled and Julian laughed a little bit, "oh, um, Casey this is frank, frank this is Casey," frank lifted his cap to Casey and she smiled back, "and frank this is Julian, Julian this is frank." Frank leaned in and shook Julian's hand and they both smiled. "Well I best be off, it was nice to see you again and once again I'm so sorry, please except my deepest sympathy, goodbye all." And with that frank walked out of the restaurant. "Well he was a nice old fellow." Casey said as the waiter dropped their pizzas off to them.
After they finished their pizzas, they headed off home. When they arrived at home, Casey went straight to bed, leaving Helena and Julian wide-awake and feeling mischievous. After just sitting in Julian's room talking for a couple of hours, Julian was starting to get bored. "Hey Lena what do you wanna do?" She looked at her watch it was twelve fifty eight. "Um, I don't know... I'm feeling a bit tired but I'll do whatever you wanna do." Suddenly a loud crashing sound came from the kitchen; it startled both Helena and Julian. "Sshh! Julian's asleep in the next room." They recognised that voice straight away, it was Casey, but whom was she talking to. The stranger had a deep voice it was obviously a male. "C'mon lets go see what's going on." Julian got out of his bed stepped over Helena then helped her up. As they both crept out the bedroom door Julian silently tiptoed over to the light switch and flicked it on as quickly as possible. "What's going on mum? Who is this man?" Casey immediately tried to explain herself, she told them that she had been seeing this man for quite some time but she could not pick the right time to tell Julian about it all. "But you promised me that the moment you thought you liked someone you would tell me, I told you when I first started to like Lena" Helena smiled although she understood why Casey couldn't tell Julian straight away she also understood why Julian felt so angry and betrayed. "Honey, I'm sorry I should have told you but I didn't, can't we just move on?" this sickened Julian, how could he move on this was a promise that his mother had made to him when he was on the verge of committing suicide. Julian just stared at Casey as tears welled up in his eyes. "Um, I think I should go, I'll talk to you later." And as he kissed Casey on the cheek, the stranger left the house as quickly as possible. A salty tear rolled down Julian's soft cheek, and he ran into his room shutting the door and locking it behind himself. "That went well" that was not the way Casey wanted Julian to find out about him. "Well how did you want him to react, you made a promise with him and then you went and broke it." Casey was not sure how to take Helena's reaction. "Look I think we should just go to bed and try to fix things in the morning, goodnight Casey." And with that, Helena started towards Julian's bedroom. After a few tries Julian opened the door and let Helena in. "this might sound like a stupid question, and the answer is kinda obvious but, how are you feeling?" Julian wiped all the tears off his face and shrugged. "I dunno, it all I bit blurry, but one things for sure, I will never ever trust mum again," there was an awkward silence then Helena walked over to the bed and sat down next to Julian,
"well I couldn't really care less what Casey has to say, because what she did, its unforgivable, and I don't expect you to just take it lightly, and I just want you to know that im with you one hundred and one percent of the way, ok?" Julian smiled, he knew he could count on Helena for anything the moment that he met her, she was just so caring and loving towards him,
he truly loved Helena, he wanted to grow old with her, and when they die, he even wanted to be buried in the same grave as her, that way they would be together forever.
Julian leaned over and kissed Helena on the cheek. Helena smiled and she kissed him back, Julian's lips were warm, Helena could feel his tongue, it was as if it was begging for the chance to be accepted, for the chance to mingle with hers. Helena lay down as Julian followed and pinned her down on the bed. Neither of them knew what they were about to do and neither of them cared. Then, Julian pulled Helena's shirt off, uncovering her black lacy bra, Helena sat up and undid it felling rather confident, and Julian's reaction was just as she thought it would be, he couldn't help but stare at Helena's, now bare, breasts with a cheeky grin. Straight away, he ripped his shirt off revealing his rock hard six-pack. Helena gently pulled Julian back down on top of her and slowly undid the zip on his pants. Julian was in a rush to get out of them and in the action of taking them off he accidentally stripped his boxers off with them, Helena laughed and Julian just smirked, as payback for laughing Julian ripped Helena's pants off, revealing her black g-string. Helena jus pulled that off slowly then waved it in his face before she tossed it to the other side of the room. Suddenly they pounced at each other, kissing passionately, feeling so strongly about each other, during those few precious moments they both felt that they could take on the world... just those two... they didn't need anyone else... just each other.
Even though Helena pitied Casey, she wasn't about to forgive her for what she did to Julian, a couple of hours later Helena and Julian put their clothes back on, and Helena checked the time, it was five o'clock, Helena and Julian just looked at each other. That was the first time either of them had had sex, and they were both sure that it would not have been the last. Helena was the first to fall asleep; Julian wrapped his arms around her and fell asleep not long after.

The next morning Helena was woken up at ten o'clock by Casey. Helena slipped out from underneath Julian's arms and headed out into the kitchen, to find Casey, there she was, sprawled out over the kitchen bench, she was drunk. Helena could tell because her father was always drunk and Casey smelt the same as he did when he was drunk, and there was a half-empty bottle of vodka and a small shot glass next to it. Helena woke Casey up and quickly took her over to the kitchen sink before she threw up all over the floor. "I knew you wouldn't hate me, I knew it!" Casey practically yelled at Helena, breathing all over her with her disgusting breath. "I never said I hated you, and I'm not going to forgive you for what you did to Julian, he was on the verge of suicide, for gods sake!" Helena was extremely mad now, she took Casey to bed and gave her a panadol to ease her hang over, then she went to wake Julian up. "Hey gorgeous, how did you sleep?" Julian smiled as he remembered what had happened between them that night, "good, you?" Helena sat down on the edge of the bed and pushed Julian's hair off his face, "yea, good, um... you're mum, ah... she got majorly drunk last night, she has an enormous hang over, I put her in bed and she fell asleep," thinking about his mother made Julian angry, he didn't want to talk about her. He just wanted to enjoy having Helena around. "Ok, hey guess what..." Helena smiled, "what babe?" Julian jumped up and kissed Helena on the lips, "it's your birthday tomorrow!" Helena jumped up and kissed him back, "I know... what are you gonna do to me tomorrow night?"
They both smiled and kissed each other again, "well, I will do this," and he kissed her, "and a lot more, don't you worry bout that, I've got it all covered"
They both just laughed, "well, we should get dressed, then maybe we could go to the park and sketch people and stuff" Julian nodded and took his pajama top off; Helena grinned cheekily and got changed too.
Helena made some sandwiches, with cheese and chicken, and she got the two liter bottle of coke out of the fridge, and Julian went and got a blanket, some plates, cups, and a bowl of strawberries. "We can have a picnic, like we always used to, except this time we will eat the food, not throw it at each other." They both started to laugh, until Casey walked in, "what you two up to? Going on a picnic I see," Julian just ignored Casey; he did not even look at her. "Right, we are all set to go, are you ready Lena?" Casey sighed, and went back to bed, Helena looked at Julian, "um... yea ok... hold on I'll just get our sketch books." Julian smiled and nodded.
The park was only down the road, so it didn't take them long to get there. Helena ran under a tree, "can we sit here?" Julian smiled and spread the blanket out, "what do you wanna do first, eat or draw?" Helena smiled "um... eat I guess," Julian pulled everything out one by one and passed it over to Helena so she could set it all out. After they had finished their chicken and cheese sandwiches, Helena passed Julian his sketchbook, "hey Jules... do you regret what happened last night?" Julian smiled, "no way, I loved every minute of it... why... do you?" Julian's smiled faded, "Nah... course not... I loved it too, you were pretty amazing" Julian sighed in relief, "you weren't too bad yourself" they both laughed and flipped to the next free page in their sketchbooks.
Helena managed to sketch Julian, sketching the little athletics team on the other side of the park.

Two hours went by, Helena was tired and she was feeling a bit queasy... must have been the chicken in the sandwiches, chicken always made Helena feel queasy, although it often went away after a few minutes. "Can we go home now Jules?" Julian smiled and put all of the stuff back into the basket and helped Helena old the blanket up. They arrived home and Casey was watching TV, Julian and Helena put everything back where it belonged and went into Julian's room. "I wonder how your mum is feeling... you know... with her hangover and all..." Helena was hoping that Julian would talk to her about Casey's lie and all. "I couldn't care less, no actually I could ... it's her own fault and I don't care." Julian shut down and told Helena he didn't want to talk about his mother anymore. "So... what do you wanna talk about?" Helena sighed, "I dunno, it's up to you." Helena smiled and put her hand on Julian's lap, "well, I dunno bout talking, but I know of something that wanna do," Julian stood up and pulled his shirt off..."Helena giggled, "and what would that be sir Julian?" Helena stood up and put her arms around Julian's neck. "Go to the pools!" Julian picked Helena up and spun her around. Helena hadn't been to the pools in quite some time, so she agreed that it was a good idea, but the entrance fee was five dollars each, how would they pay? "I could take some money out of mums purse... she owes me anyway." Helena didn't agree with just taking the money, what if Casey found out and got mad, and what if it just made things worse between her and Julian? No, she was not going to let Julian just take the money without telling Casey. "how about I go and ask to borrow some money, that way she will know that we took some money, but she wont know how much exactly?" Julian agreed, as long as there was enough to get some food too. Helena walked into Casey's room, to find her up dressed and cleaning her bathroom. "Um... is it okay if Julian and I borrow some money to go to the pools?" Casey nodded and asked Helena how Julian was, because he was not talking to her she did not think she should bother asking if he was not going to answer. "Yea he is good, still a bit bummed out though, um, thanks for the money." And with that, Helena walked out. She and Julian walked to the bus stop hand in hand. As they got onto the bus, Julian paid the bus driver and pointed Helena to an unoccupied double seat.
When they arrived at the pools, they split into the separate change rooms and met each other back at the locker. Helena was very conscious about her body, even though she had a perfect figure, she had a tiny scar on the back of her thigh, where her father had thrown a piece of broken glass at her for using the wrong glass to drink out of. Julian made her feel better about it though. He liked her body and he didn't care whether she had massive scars or burn marks, Julian was only interested in what was on the inside. They met up at the locker, Julian couldn't help himself, and he couldn't take his eyes away from Helena. Helena was wearing a black bikini, she looked amazing in it. Julian was just wearing an old pair of boardies. They locked their stuff in the locker, and headed towards the pool. Helena just sat down on the edge, she just wanted to get used to the water first. Julian took a few steps back and ran to the edge of the pool before jumping and curling up into a small ball and hitting the water, causing a massive splash... which hit Helena, and made her soaked... so much for getting used to the water first. "Oh, im so sorry Lena, I didn't mean to get you," Julian said with a huge grin on his face. "Your going down Jules... you just wait... ill get you when you least expect it!" Julian laughed, then he grabbed Helena and pulled her in. as Helena rose up from under the water... her make-up ran down her face... and she was scowling at Julian. Julian squeezed her in his arms, and spun her around. "I can't wait to get home," Helena said, smiling at Julian. "Why, what so great about it?" Helena put her arms around Julian's neck and kissed him, she felt his tongue spring into action, she could feel it, so soft, so warm, against her tongue, it felt so good, she didn't want to pull away, but she did because she had to answer him. "Well, you promised to give me a surprise... didn't you?" it didn't take Julian long to figure out what she was talking about... and as soon as he caught on he smirked,
"Oh yea, I forgot about that... well you will just have to wait," Julian knew that Helena didn't want to wait. "I guess, c' Mon, let's go on the slides," Helena got out of the pools and ran to get in line for the slides. "Hold on," Julian swam over, and then got out. When it came for them to go on, Julian asked the lifesaver if they could go together, and he thought they were related, but they corrected him, and he let them go together.
Half ways down the slide Julian stopped, and held onto Helena so she stopped too. "Let's see how long we can stay up here, before they do something," Helena giggled, "ok, but if we get kicked out it's not my fault, ok?" Julian laughed, "yea... ok," it was a good ten minutes before they started hitting the tube, and yelling at them to keep going, or they would go in there and kick them out. "Ok, keep your pants on," Julian yelled back, as he let go of the sides and he and Helena slid down out of the slide. The lifesavers were waiting for them at the end of the tunnel, "why did you do that?" Helena smiled, "it was just a bit of harmless fun, why are you so freaked out?" Julian noticed that the lifesavers were not joking they were very serious, "um... what she means is, it wont happen again, we're sorry" the lifesavers explained that when kids do that, they don't know if they are in trouble or if they are joking, "do you understand now?" Helena and Julian nodded; the lifesavers let them go with a warning.
After a couple of hours at the pools, swimming and mucking around, it was five fifty, and they had to be home by six thirty, "well we better go now, it's almost six." Julian helped Helena out of the pool. "I'll go and get our things out of the locker, do want to wait here or outside?" Julian raced to the locker as Helena made her way to the exit. As Helena walked towards the exit, people were staring at her, she knew why, and it was not helping her self-confidence, she just wanted to get out of there as quickly as possible. Julian was making his way out too, as he saw Helena outside, sitting, crouched up on the bench. "Ready to go Lena?" Helena looked up at Julian and nodded, "let's go" Helena reached out for Julian's hand and held it tightly, as they walked to the bus stop. When they got there, Julian pulled his hand away, trying to get the blood circulating again, "when did you learn iron grip, aye Lena?" Helena was is her own world, she was searching for the bus, waiting for it to come around the corner, "huh?" she said, breaking away from the silent world she was in, "I said when did you learn iron grip?" Julian laughed, although Helena didn't understand, "what do you mean?" then Helena noticed Julian flexing his hand, "oh sorry, I just couldn't wait to get away from there, they were staring at me, like vultures, stalking innocent pray," Helena continued to stare at the road, waiting for the bus. Finally, the bus showed up, Julian showed the driver their tickets, and lead Helena to a double seat. "So, why do you think those kids where staring at you like innocent pray?" Julian smiled as he put his arm around Helena, "they were just staring at me, like I'm a freak of nature... im not a freak of nature... am I Jules?" Helena looked into Julian's eyes, searching for his answer, although she failed to find one,
"Of course not, don't let some stupid kids who don't know what manners are, make you think you're any different than they are, except for the manners bit, any way...
If they think your weird... obviously they haven't met the guy who is madly in love with you," they both laughed, and Helena rested her head on Julian's shoulder all the way home. They got home, and as they walked inside, there was a huge banner across the kitchen wall saying: Happy Birthday, and in smaller writing: Helena, which Casey had obviously written herself. "Mum!" Julian yelled, "We're home!" Casey popped her head around the corner, "oops, um... surprise Helena" Casey walked out and gave Helena a hug, "thanks Casey, this is great, isn't it Jules?" Helena said nudging Julian in the arm, "yea... so what are we gonna do now?" Casey smiled, "this is where I come in... fully catered three course meal for two," Casey gestured them both into the kitchen. When they walked in, they were greeted with a huge feast, there candles, beautifully folded napkins and shiny silver wear, "oh my god! This is fantastic... wait a minute... for two... don't you mean three?" Helena didn't understand, why would Casey go to all that trouble just for those two, "nope, it's for you two; it's a special night, which calls for a special dinner." Casey had a very satisfied smile on her face, she wanted to make this night as special as possible, she was hoping that after tonight Julian would notice that she really does care about him, and he would think about forgiving her. "Well, we really can't let all that food go to waste can we Lena?" Julian said gesturing Helena to the dinning table, "I guess not," Helena said sitting down as Julian unfolded the napkin and placed it on her lap gently. Casey went back into the kitchen and brought out the appetizers, jus a couple of pieces of garlic bread. "Your dinner wont be much longer..." Casey said placing the plates of garlic bread down, in the middle of the table. "Waiter... could we order our drinks now please?" Julian said smiling at his mother, realizing how far she had gone jus for those two, he really appreciated it, "yes you may, what would you like?" Casey pulled a little pink notepad out of her apron pocket, "what options do we have?" Helena was hoping that maybe Casey would let them hav a little bit of alcohol, after all, it was a special night, "well, you can either have, a glass of either coke or lemonade, or if you feel it necessary, you may have a small glass of wine," she knew what they would say, she knew they would choose the wine. "We will take the wine please," Casey smiled, "certainly sir, coming right up sir," Casey left the room, "wow, she is actually letting us drink," Julian took two pieces of garlic bread...
Sign up to rate and review this story