Categories > Original > Horror > Horror Hospital

Epilouge

by SWS020 0 reviews

Death to all

Category: Horror - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-10-31 - Updated: 2007-10-31 - 533 words - Complete

0Unrated
"What are you doing?" Quinn asked as he sat the plate of food beside Lance's computer. Looking at the web page that was on the screen of his brother's computer, Quinn shook his head at the sight. "Lance please tell me that your not still hung over on this life after death crap." He stated, pointing towards the flashing screen ready, 'Life After Death :A Ghostly Connection'. "So what if I am." Lance snapped and turned his computer from his brother's sight. "Lance please just get over it. Its been 3 years, they're not still here in life or in spirit. You just have to let it go." Quinn said placing his hand on his younger brother's shoulder. Lance let his head fall because he knew that he was right. "I know its hard and I know you loved them. Hell I even admit that when you told me they were dead I wanted to cry. They were all like my little brothers and sisters" Quinn stated. "I know its just hard I just miss them so much." Lance let out a sob. "I know little bro. Just eat and you'll be okay" Quinn smiled and left the room.

Lance awoke to the sound of something falling down the stairs. A large groan appeared and was quickly desolved by another large bang and a scream of pain. Lance in one swift move pushed the blanket off of himself and ran down the hallway towards the front entrance. There lying on the floor was Quinn with the schandoler crushing him. "Quinn!" Lance yelled and headed for his brother. "L..Lance do me a favor and...and tell mom and dad I love them" Quinn let out with his final words. "I love you little bro" He said as he stopped breathing. "God NO" Lance shook his head, he'd had enough.

Bursting into his parents room he quickly grabbed the hand gun from the bed side table. His father gave him a tired look as he left the room in a quick escape. It took a moment to register before both Mr. and Mrs. Edwards jumped from the bed and ran after their youngest son.

Lance listened as he heard his mother's scream erupt the house. Pushing the front door open, Lance headed for the street. "I'VE HAD IT! YOU'VE GOT ME, I GIVE UP! NO MORE! I CAN'T STAND IT." He screamed. "YOU'VE TAKEN EVERYTHING! SO I'M GOING TO MAKE YOUR JOB A LITTLE EASIER!" He brought the gun up to resided on his temple. Gasp came from neighbors who stood on their fromt porch, when they were wondering what the comostion was about. Lance took a deep breath and brough his finger to the trigger. "No more." He whisperd, and pulled it. Nothing happened, the bullet was a dud. "Dammit" He cursed. "LANCE LOOK OUT!" He heard what sounded like 7 people scream. Looking over to the sidewalk, he saw seven transparent figures of his friends standing their, crying. And just like that he felt the car run straight into his side and felt his heart stop. The last thing that he heard was Jilly whisper she loved him as he drifted off into death.
Sign up to rate and review this story