Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Heart of the Warrior Book V

Chapter 14: Necessary Measures

by madnesspersonified 0 reviews

Ninja Turtles 2003/Harry Potter Crossover. Sequel to Books I through IV. With Voldemort returning to power, Harry encounters some of his most dangerous perils yet. Can he survive?

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Sci-fi - Characters: Ginny,Harry,Hermione,Lily,Umbridge,Voldemort - Warnings: [!] [V] [?] - Published: 2007-10-31 - Updated: 2007-10-31 - 5388 words - Complete

1Original
Chapter Fourteen: Necessary Measures

“Well, this get’s off the year to a horrendous start,” said Harry looking over his schedule, while narrowing his eyes in mild displeasure as Harry, Ginny, Daphne, Theodore, and Hermione were all on the verge of finishing breakfast on the first day of school at Hogwarts . “Our first class of the year and it’s with that Umbridge woman. Honestly, could they have made a worse schedule for anyone?”

“Well, if it makes you feel any better, I’ve got her final period today,” said Hermione in a quiet voice. “She’s not going to make this year pleasant and you know she’ll attempt to get something incriminating on you Harry.”

“Yes, but if I guard what I’m doing, I wouldn’t put it past the Ministry to make up something to tear my reputation to shreds. Granted, for once, the Ministry is actually showing some degree of intelligence by not attempting to destroy my reputation with their political propaganda straight away,” said Harry.

“I’m extremely uneasy about the fact that the Ministry is not trying to ruin your reputation, Harry,” said Ginny in a slightly worried tone of voice.

“They are up to something, Fudge doesn’t want to misstep with anything with the Minister election coming up next year,” said Daphne. “It’s all very political and Fudge has an agenda that benefits only him, no matter who he has to step to get his cushy little Ministry job.”

“I never said Fudge wasn’t able to craft a plan to screw someone over to benefit him, it’s just that his running of the government and his denial that Voldemort has returned will get a lot of people killed,” said Harry darkly in a quiet voice.

“Yes, but the Ministry is in such shambles, that it would take a complete restructuring for them to run in a competent way,” said Theodore.

“Unfortunately the corrupt way it’s been run over the past three hundred or so years has crippled any effectiveness it might have against an evil dark wizard bent on taking over Magical Britain and who knows if Voldemort will even stop when he’s accomplished that,” whispered Harry, so a pair of first years who walked by couldn’t pick up any of what he’s saying on action. “Voldemort strikes me as the type that doesn’t quite while he’s ahead. I doubt very much that his ego will be satisfied with just simply putting one country under his control.”

“I agree,” said Hermione. “Of course that might work against Voldemort and for your advantage, with him spreading his resources to thin by expanding outside of Britain.”

“Maybe, but I’ll feel more confident about that when I get a good idea about what exactly Voldemort’s resources,” said Harry calmly before consulting his watch and then turning to Daphne and Theodore. “I think we should be leaving to go to Defense Against the Dark Arts, after all, class starts in about fifteen minutes, and I don’t want to give any reason for Umbridge to get enraged at me on the first day.”

“You’re right Harry, let’s go,” said Daphne getting up with Theodore following closely behind her. Harry kissed Ginny good bye before following Daphne and Theodore from the Great Hall to Defense Against the Dark Arts class.

Within about ten minutes, Harry, Daphne, and Theodore arrived at the Defense Against the Dark arts classroom that they received lessons from four other teachers prior to Umbridge. Harry’s personal favorite was Remus Lupin, but despite the fact that he turned out to be a murderous Death Eater in disguise, the imposter Mad-Eye Moody also had some very useful knowledge to share with the class. Harry, Daphne, and Theodore took seats towards the back of the classroom, mostly because Harry didn’t want to attract any unwanted attention from Umbridge.

The other fifth year Slytherins arrived in a matter of moments and right as class was schedule to start, Umbridge walked through the door, with her wand in her hand. She turned to the blackboard, tapping it three times, revealing the following on the board.

Defense Against the Dark Arts Year Five Course Objectives

/1)Complete //Defensive Magical Theory /by Wilbert Slinkhard

2) Research and understand various defensive spells found on the Ordinary Wizardry Level Exams

3) Write various assignments explaining the theory on the studied defensive spells.

Before many of the class had much of a chance to read what she had written, Umbridge turned to the class, with a disgustingly sweet smile on her face, looking over the various members of the class, some of which who already had their wands out. Harry had his wand in his hand, ready to defend himself at a second’s notice should the need arise.

“There will be no need for your wands to be out, children,” said Umbridge as a couple of the members of the class groaned. “Come on now, wands away and books out if you please.”

All of the students put their wands away in a very half hearted manner with the exception of Harry who gave the illusion that he had put his wand away but had discreetly slipped it up his sleeve. There was no way Harry would be caught anywhere in Hogwarts with his wand out of reach. Some may call him paranoid but after some of the things that have happened to Harry over the past four years, he wasn’t taking any chances.

“Good morning class,” said Umbridge in a bright voice causing most of the class to mutter sleepily, with Harry emerging in a struggle to keep his breakfast from coming up of his throat and out of his mouth. “Now, class, I’m afraid that won’t do. Now when I say Good morning class, you all need to say Good morning Professor Umbridge.”

Umbridge paused for a moment, as if the class was slow and needed time to sink in what she had said.

“Now, let us all try that again, shall we,” said Umbridge in a sweet voice. “Good morning, class.”

“Good morning, Professor Umbridge,” said all the class in a tone that suggested false enthusiasm or being extremely sarcastic, depending on whom was saying it. Harry struggled not to roll the eyes in his back at the head at the way Umbridge was speaking to a group of fifth year Slytherins. It just showed that she thought herself to be better than others and that rubbed Harry the wrong way.

“Now that wasn’t so hard now was it,” said Umbridge in a sweet voice, looking over at all of the class with an extremely sugary smile before pointing towards the blackboard. “As you can see, I have written a list of course objectives that we are to accomplish throughout the year. I hope that I’m to undo the disruptions that were caused by the rapid changing of teachers, all teachers, with the possible exception of Professor Quirell, teaching outside of Ministry of Magic approved subjects, and your unfortunate exposure to a dangerous and potentially unstable half breed.”

Harry felt his eye twitch at Umbridge’s backhanded comment about Remus and it took every bit of self control Harry possessed not to tear into Umbridge. Umbridge seemed to look at Harry for a brief second, as if preparing for some kind of remark from Harry. If Harry didn’t know any better, Umbridge looked to be waiting for Harry to slip up so she could put him in detention.

“That, however is in the past, and as we follow a Ministry of Magic approved curriculum, you will be prepared for the Ordinary Wizardry Level Exams that you will be sitting this coming spring,” said Umbridge before pausing as she saw Theodore raise his hand in the air. “Yes Mr…”

“Nott, Professor Umbridge,” said Theodore. “I have a question about the course objectives that you have written.”

“I believe I’ve made my course objectives very clear Mr. Nott,” said Umbridge.

“Yes, but there isn’t anything on that list about actually using defensive spells in a practical environment,” said Theodore slowly. “If I’m not mistaken, isn’t there a practical exam using defensive spells on O.W.Ls.”

“There is indeed a practical section but there should be no need for worry if you have studied the theory well enough,” said Umbridge in a final tone of voice.

Harry did not say anything, even through he had the strong urge to. Master Splinter had once said that one could study book after book of the theory of ninjitsu for their entire life, but without constant practical application, in a real life situation, they would get themselves injured or worse due to their lack of refinement. In Harry’s eyes and from his experiences so far, using magic was not different in any way whatsoever. Lack of practical execution of magic would only lead to trouble if the students of Hogwarts were in any kind of real danger. Anyone with at least two brain cells should have been able to figure that out.

“Without ever practicing them at all,” remarked Blaise Zabini in a rather skeptical voice.

“I would like to ask you to raise your hand before you speak,” said Umbridge in a short voice. “Now, as I said, as long as you have studied the theory, there is no way possible that you shouldn’t be able to use any defensive spells in a practical application.”

Umbridge looked at the class, as if daring any of them to speak. Harry was really disturbed to find his suspicions about the Ministry attempting to restrict students from learning to defend themselves unfortunately had turned out to be all too true.

“Very well then, you will need to complete Chapter One of Defensive Magical Theory today as your assignment,” said Umbridge shortly, as she moved to sit down behind her desk. “There will be no need whatsoever to talk.”

Harry pulled out his book, with a blank vapid expression with his eyes, before looking it over; giving the illusion he was reading the book. Of course, not one word of the book registered with Harry, all that went through Harry’s mind was thoughts about how the time that he spent in Umbridge’s class would be better spent working over the charms for the loyalty contracts that he planned to use for his resistance against Voldemort. In a few more weeks at the very least and a couple of months at the most, Harry theorized that everything should be ready. That plan worked out nicely for Harry, as he should have a little bit of time to get everyone slightly organized towards fighting Voldemort and his Death Eaters.

When the bell rang towards the end of class, Harry found it to be a rather welcomed occurrence. He quickly found Daphne and Theodore out of class, wanting to get as far away from Umbridge as humanly possible.

“I don’t know if I can take a whole year of her,” said Harry as they headed to their next class, which was Arithmancy.

“I agree, the way she teaches is extremely boring and that textbook is a sleeping pill in the form of parchment and ink. At least Lockhart’s class has some kind of perverse entertainment value,” said Daphne, shaking her head slightly.

“It’s not just that the textbook is boring, it’s the fact there isn’t any practical application on the spells we learn in the class,” said Theodore. “She just expects us to use the spells without practicing them.”

“Yes but us three and Hermione won’t have any problem on the practical exam for the O.W.L.s with that, as we’ve already practiced nearly all of the spells up to N.E.W.T level and some of spells that are taught in Auror training when I prepared for the Triwizard last year,” said Harry quietly. “Of course, O.W.Ls isn’t what matter in the grand scheme of things, as when Voldemort decides to let the whole world know he’s back, most of these students won’t stand too much of a chance in a duel against your average run of the mill Death Eater, never mind Voldemort’s Inner Circle with them losing an entire year of practical experience”

Harry, Daphne, and Theodore were quiet the rest of the trip to Arithmancy class but Harry was deep in thought. Something had to be done to neutralize whatever ill affects that a year of Ministry approved teaching would cause.

“So how was your class with Umbridge?” asked Hermione as Daphne, Theodore, and Harry met her outside of the Arithmancy classroom.

“Mind numbingly dull,” said Harry calmly.

“Surely it wasn’t that bad,” said Hermione, even through there was a distinct lack of conviction in her voice.

“No it wasn’t that bad,” said Daphne. “It was worse than Harry is describing.”

“Yes, a boring textbook, no practical spell work, the opposite of what Defense Against the Dark Arts should be,” said Theodore.

“Wait a minute, there is not any practical spell work at all,” said Hermione in a horrified voice. “How does that woman expect anyone to do well on their O.W.Ls? Honestly, while granted understanding the theory is helpful, just reading the theory helps only a fraction of what actually practicing the spells. I don’t know what that woman could possibly be thinking by not having students practice the spells.”

“Absolutely nothing which I think is a qualification to work that high up in the Ministry,” said Daphne.

“There is something deeper to this that we don’t know,” said Harry darkly before straightening it up. “This is not something I wish to discuss right now.”

“Surely you must have…” started Hermione but Harry raised his hand to cut her off.

“Of course, I have my thoughts and my theories, based on common sense and who is paying off the Minister, but I don’t wish to discuss them right now,” said Harry in a final sort of voice before stepping into the Arithmancy classroom without another word.

Arithmancy was more interesting than Defense Against the Dart Arts class, but the class did not go without a reminder that they would be sitting the O.W.Ls this year and their fifth year would be the most crucial year of their life. Then, they went under a rigorous review about much of what they learned during the third and fourth year, which Harry felt he knew off the top of his head, because he had used much of what he had learned and much more when he started work on the loyalty contracts over the summer.

The Arithmancy class concluded with many of the students feeling a bit overwhelmed by all of the work they was compacted in the one hour time frame, yet they had a strong feeling that this was only a taste of what was still to come throughout the year, leading up to the Ordinary Wizardry Level exams that would be held in the spring. Of course many did groan at the large amount of homework, but this really didn’t faze Harry all too much. Harry had more important things to groan about than getting a little extra homework, as he felt he could complete any homework the teacher’s assigned before he went to sleep tonight without too much difficulty.

After lunch, the Slytherins and the Gryffindors had a Potions Class. Snape swept into the class in his usual mood, staring darkly at his students before speaking.

“Now, I don’t think you need much reminding that this spring, you will be sitting your Ordinary Wizardry Level exams. You must apply yourselves to all of your work this year, as the Potions exam is the most rigorous and exhausting subject that you will have to sit this spring,” said Snape in a cold, emotionless voice. “I expect you all to work hard throughout the year, as there is little room for procrastination should you expect to achieve an O.W.L in Potions.”

Snape looked over the class, making sure they took in every word he said.

“Now, I must remind you that I only take the absolute best in my Advanced Potions Class. To earn the right to continue to take Potions throughout your sixth and seventh year, you must achieve an Outstanding on your Ordinary Wizardry Exams, so many of us will be saying farewell after this spring” said Snape as he looked over several of the Gryffindors. “But, until then, I have task ahead of doing what I must to prepare you for your exams. Should you follow my instruction to the letter, I see no reason why you would not achieve a passing grade on your Ordinary Wizardry Exam. Then again, it might be a problem for certain members of this class, due to the fact of certain potion brewing skills that they lack.”

Snape’s cold glare rested on Neville Longbottom for a brief second, who gulped in fear. There was something about Snape that was quite frightening to people that did not do well in his class and unfortunately, Neville was rather accident prone, causing him to do poorly in Potions.

“But let us focus on today, shall we,” said Snape pointing his wand towards the blackboard and flicking it, causing a list of ingredients and instructions to appear on the board. “Today, you shall be making the Draught of Peace. You may find the instructions and list of ingredients on the blackboard. All of the elements you need are in the store cupboard. You have only an hour. Begin.”

Throughout the hour, Harry worked steadily on the Draught of Peace potion, reading every step two and three times, allowing himself to make sure that the potion was made well enough that Snape would find it worthy enough for a good grade. Harry felt confident enough with the completed potion, having only a few moments to spare as the hour drew to a close. However Harry found out that he was one of the few that achieved desirable potion, as out of the corner of his eye when Harry had finished, he saw Goyle’s cauldron smoking, with some glue like mixture bubbling out of the top. Neville, out of a fit of nerves, had melted his cauldron once again, causing Snape to knock ten points off of Gryffindor. Harry didn’t really understand why the Gryffindors got indignant when Snape took points off of them every lesson. It was obvious that Snape was disgusted by most of them as it was a common trait among the majority of Gryffindors that they were rather abysmal at Potions, with the exception of Hermione.

After all, if there was one thing Snape despised, was when students didn’t take his class seriously enough to excel at a level that the Potions Professor felt was acceptable.

“The few of you who have managed not to complete ruin your potions, you are to put a sample in a flask for me to evaluate before our next class,” said Snape. “Your assignment is to write two rolls of parchment on the details of how to prepare the Draught of Peace and what exactly the common mistakes are when preparing this potion. As soon as you hand me your sample, you may depart.”

The members of the combined Gryffindor and Slytherin Potions class who had managed to make some kind of salvageable effort that would be decent enough for Snape to grade put a sample in their flasks before walking up to Snape’s desk one by one, placing them inside the box that Snape had provided for them. The unfortunate souls who had fouled up their potions beyond repair walked awkwardly towards the door, a couple feeling slightly ashamed about fouling up the potion.

Later that night, after dinner, Harry walked into the Room of Requirement where Daphne, Theodore, Hermione, Hailey, and Ginny were already waiting. A chair appeared and a second later, Harry sank down into it, putting his hand to his forehead.

“Umbridge is a problem Harry, I thought you might have been exaggerating a little it but she’s going to be the worst thing that has ever happened to the people at Hogwarts,” said Hermione.

“Yes, yes, I know, but what can we do about her since I’m pretty certain that we’re stuck with her for an entire year,” said Harry looking at the other occupants in the room. “Well, I am open for suggestions.”

“Decapitation, poison, impaling her on the end of a sword,” suggested Hailey.

“Any real suggestions,” said Harry.

“If only there was someway to cancel out the damage that Umbridge was doing by her Ministry approved methods of teaching,” said Daphne in a tired voice. “A way to neutralize the harm she’s doing.”

“I agree there needs to be an able instructor, someone who most of the people in the school respect, someone with actual practical experience fighting the dark arts” said Theodore.

“Yes, I agree but sneaking someone into the school under that woman’s nose is our only course, and that definitely is out of the question, because the chances we will get caught is high,” said Hermione. “It isn’t like we have someone who is qualified to teach Defense Against the Dark Arts right here.”

“Or do we?” asked Harry coolly.

“Harry, please tell me you aren’t suggesting what I think you’re suggesting,” said Ginny, attempting to reason with Harry while exchanging horrified looks with Daphne, Theodore, Hailey, and Hermione, as they all pretty much figured out that Harry had gotten the idea on his head that it was his responsibility to make sure everyone was prepared enough to defend themselves from a Death Eater attack.

“Maybe I am but it has to be done,” said Harry.

“Harry, the resistance group against Voldemort, Quidditch Captain for Slytherin, and now this, on top of classes, this is an insane amount of work even for you,” said Hermione in a slightly unnerved voice as if she questioned her friend’s sanity. “I have no doubt that there are few more qualified to cancel out this…”

“Now, Hermione, it’s not going to be all me, not for more than a couple of months anyway,” said Harry. “I have a plan but I really need to get a modified version of the loyalty contract soon before I can progress any further.”

“Exactly how much longer will that take, Harry?” asked Hermione out of morbid curiosity.

“A week or two, three at the very most, it should be finished by the first Hogsmeade trip of the year is scheduled,” said Harry. “In other words, the perfect time for recruiting, then I can put the other part of my plan into motion. The part of the plan that will prevent me from putting Ginny into a nervous breakdown because of how much I’m trying to take on at one time.”

“Actually, I’m more worried about you going into a nervous breakdown because Harry, I’m afraid there are sometimes that you forget that you’re only human,” said Ginny calmly. “Seriously Harry, I’m not trying to discourage you, but I’m simply suggesting you try and think of yourself for once, not sticking your neck on the line for other people. As noble as your intentions are, I’m really concerned that you are taking this honor thing a bit too far.”

“Yes, Ginny, if only Voldemort was dead, I could take your advice,” said Harry in a fretful voice.

“So, what’s your plan about lessening what you have to do?” asked Hailey, who could see her brother wasn’t too pleased and was beginning to get the strong suspicion that he was getting treated as if he was made out of glass.

“Simple, yet utterly and completely brilliant, because of how much work it will take out of my hands,” said Harry. “Granted, I’ll still be involved in making sure select students get proper defense instruction. However, once I get everything into motion, I’m going to slip mainly into an advisory capacity, only assisting the people I select who show enough potential to stomach of helping a group of people improve their defense skills.”

“Harry, maybe you still have some semblance of self preservation within you,” said Hailey. “Of course, you know it won’t be me who will be helping, as my people skills are not exactly the best in the world and I don’t have quite the temperament to put up with people who will not understand for too long.”

“That’s a big surprise,” muttered Hermione sarcastically.

“I heard that!” snapped Hailey.

“Seriously through, you four,” said Harry pointing to Daphne, Theodore, Hermione, and Ginny. “I know you are pretty knowledgeable, but this is a bit different than just practicing a few spells to help me prepare for some tournament.”

“Of course Harry, we know, and I’m sure whomever you choose to help the others get good enough for both exams and more importantly, being able to defend themselves against the Death Eaters,” said Hermione, with the other four nodding their heads in agreement. “But there is one thing I’m wondering about. Why are creating a loyalty contract for what is basically a study group?”

“The Ministry won’t see this as a simple study group,” said Ginny before Harry could begin to answer. “They’ll see it as an attempt to undermine their authority and the official word that they are peddling about Voldemort not returning.”

“Precisely Ginny, that is the exact reason why,” said Harry smirking in a slightly strained way. “The Ministry is looking for any excuse they can to throw me into Azkaban…again.”

Harry sighed briefly before he began to speak again.

“I’m not teaching anyone anything, unless they sign a magically binding agreement that they won’t reveal what I’m doing to Umbridge,” said Harry coolly.

“What will it do to them if they break the contract?” asked Theodore.

“If I thought I could get away with it, they would lose all of their magic and become squibs for stooging us off to that Umbridge hag, but unfortunately, that would raise too many questions should someone betray us,” said Harry in a tired voice. “As I’ve got this tricky part of the loyalty contracts I’m going to use for the other project nearly done, I think a simple memory wipe of all information pertaining to the defense study group will be in order if they crack and decide to tell Umbridge.”

Daphne, Theodore, and Hermione looked at Harry, no doubt having a few uneasy thoughts due to the fact that they didn’t see how much Harry had accomplished like Ginny and Hailey.

“Trust me, I’ve nearly gotten every possible flaw worked out, I doubt anyone’s brains will be cooked by simply betraying us, just a simple rework and replacement, to erase all knowledge of their involvement in the group from their minds and the minds of everyone else in the group, even me,” said Harry, but hoping that just in case that no one would decide to ever betray what he was doing to Umbridge or the Ministry.

“Even you?” asked Daphne.

“Yeah, Harry, wouldn’t you want some knowledge that people were going to betray your confidence?” asked Theodore.

“No, because I’m afraid I might not be able to hide my disappointment towards them, and if is someone that I barely talk to, it would seem to be rather suspicious,” said Harry in a calm tone of voice. “Trust me, when these contracts are ready, everything possible will be thought of. This is not something that will be slapped together in a few hours. I hope you all now understand what I’m doing better.”

“Actually Harry, it does sound very interesting, I wouldn’t mind having a detailed explanation on the actual work, as it seems a bit more advanced when thinking about all of the specifications than N.E.W.T. level Arithmancy,” said Hermione in a voice, trying not to sound too excited but the fact remained it was rather interesting.

“Yes, absolutely thrilling,” said Hailey dryly. “I think it would be a lot easier to just poison the bloody woman and force Dumbledore’s hand to hire a competent Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher.”

“It’s getting late,” remarked Daphne. “No doubt the teacher’s will pile on even more work on what we fifth years already have during classes tomorrow.”

“Yes, the most crucial year of our entire time at Hogwarts,” agreed Theodore. “Also the most mind numbing and difficult, so I think I’m going to get to sleep. I have a feeling we’ll need it.”

“Yes and we really don’t want to get caught after hours by Filch,” said Daphne.

Hermione nodded as Daphne and Theodore walked out of the room. Hailey began to follow them out of the room as well.

“I might not be in O.W.L year but I have Potions with Snape tomorrow and for me, that’s just as about as bad,” muttered Hailey as she, Daphne, Theodore, and Hermione walked off to their respective dormitories, leaving only Ginny and Harry alone in the Room of Requirement.

“O.W.L year, that is the least of my worries,” said Harry.

“I dread next year, if you four are complaining about it after only one day into your fifth year,” said Ginny.

“That Umbridge abomination soured any good mood I might have had about school this year,” said Harry. “Oh well, at least there’s still Quidditch.”

“When are you having the tryouts anyway?” asked Ginny who decided that it might be a good idea to try out for the Slytherin team this year. There hadn’t been any girls on the Slytherin team in the past fifty four years and Ginny hoped that she could change that. Of course, the fact her boyfriend was the captain didn’t do any harm, not that Ginny expected Harry to play favorites.

“I’m thinking about this Saturday, maybe, I’m going to have to check if I can schedule a time,” said Harry before pausing, feeling an incoming mirror call coming. “Ginny, someone’s trying to call me and…”

“Actually, I need to get to bed anyway, bit tired,” yawned Ginny before leaning forward and kissing Harry on the cheek. “Good night Harry.”

“Night, Ginny,” said Harry as he watched her leave the room before pulling the two way mirror from his pocket, seeing Leo’s slightly frantic face on the other side. “Hello, Leo, how are you doing?”

“Well, I was doing rather well until I saw something rather distressing on the news when I was watching it with Master Splinter earlier,” said Leo before turning his neck away from the camera. “Hang a second; it’s going to come up again in a couple of minutes. Master Splinter really didn’t want you to know about this but you’re going to find out about it anyway and better you find out now, then later on.”

Leo turned the mirror so it was facing the television array in the lair. Harry saw an image of the mayor of New York City walking up to the podium, making some kind of speech.

“In a speech earlier today, the mayor of New York City has given the key to the city to billionaire Oroku Saki, who has pledged to use his considerable wealth to restore the city of New York to the glory it once had after the recent Triceraton invasion,” stated a voiceover as Harry watched, Saki walk up to the podium and shake hands with the mayor, with a slightly calculating smirk on his face.

“Shredder,” hissed Harry angrily watching the image on the mirror in disgust, before the mirror fell to the ground because of Harry’s hands shaking in anger.
Sign up to rate and review this story