Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Heart of the Warrior Book V

Chapter 20: The Christmas Aliens

by madnesspersonified 0 reviews

Ninja Turtles 2003/Harry Potter Crossover. Sequel to Books I through IV. With Voldemort returning to power, Harry encounters some of his most dangerous perils yet. Can he survive?

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Sci-fi - Characters: Ginny,Harry,Hermione,Lily,Umbridge,Voldemort - Warnings: [!] [V] [?] - Published: 2007-10-31 - Updated: 2007-10-31 - 5136 words - Complete

1Original
Chapter Twenty: The Christmas Aliens

It was currently a very joyous time around the world. Indeed, Christmas Eve was currently upon the entire world. Children were playing throughout the streets, happily going on their merry way.

“Ah I love Christmas,” remarked Mikey, as the fun loving mutant turtle strolled through Central Park with a happy expression on his face, his true appearance concealed with a blue coat, black pants, orange cap, and orange scarf pulled over his face. “The most wonderful time of the year, what could be better?”

Mikey walked down the pathway, surveying the area around him. The ground was blanked with a heavy amount of snow, but not heavy enough to decide against going outdoors.

Mikey’s attention was diverted by a whooshing sound from above. Quickly turning around, Mikey found a snowball impacting right flush into his face. The turtle staggered backwards, before spinning around to see that the culprit was a ten year old boy.

“Uh, sorry mister,” said the young boy in a shaky, apologetic, tone of voice. “I was kind of aiming for my friend over there.”

“Hi,” said the boy’s friend in a small voice waving to Mikey.

Mikey narrowed his eyes for a few seconds causing the two boys to become apprehensive, before eying the snow sled that one of the boys was carrying.

“Tell ya what kid, let me borrow your sled and we’ll call it even,” suggested Mikey.

The two boys exchanged a look before the one with the sled walked forward.

“Sure,” said the boy tentatively but Mikey swiped the sled before gleefully heading up to the top of the nearby top of the nearby hill. Positioning himself on the sled, Mikey zoomed off the hill with a full head of steam.

“Cowabunga!” cried Mikey in an excited tone of voice as he barreled down the hill at full speed with a gleeful expression on his face.

“Cowabunga?” asked one of the boys to his friend with a bemused expression. The other boy shrugged as Mikey did a couple of impressive turns on the sled before he spiraled slightly out of control, landing in a large snow drift.

Mikey pulled himself up slightly, looking around at the Turtle shape imprint behind him.

“Hey, I made a snow turtle,” declared Mikey in a rather pleased tone of voice, as he looked around, surveying his handiwork.

The two boys looked at each other, before the one who owned the sled stepped forward to yank his property out of the snow drift.

“Hey man, you’re all right,” said the boy with the snow sled. His friend nodded in agreement before they walked off, leaving Mikey alone for the moment.

“Ah, the most wonderful time of the year,” said Mikey fondly as he looked around happily at the wintry atmosphere surrounding the entire area of Central Park.

Mikey spun around at a sudden, abrupt noise echoed through his ears. Peering down, Mikey found the source of the noise. A little orange kitten was meowing in the snow, looking to be slightly shaken and ruffled for some reason. The kitten appeared to have been recently abandoned.

“Hey, little guy,” said Mikey bending down as the kitten looked a bit tentative to acknowledge Mikey. “Now who would leave someone like you alone out here?”

The kitten meowed weakly again, before allowing Mikey to bend down and pick the kitten up from the frozen ground of Central Park.

“Let’s get you out of this park,” said Mikey as he held the kitten up. “I think I’ll name you, Klunk. You don’t mind being named Klunk, do you?”

The kitten purred in acceptance, as its eyes flickered open and shut sleepily.

“Klunk it is, then,” declared Mikey with a grin as he carefully tucked Klunk inside his jacket so he would be safe. Mikey spun around so he could walk off; he had one more trip that he really needed to make before he headed home.

Down in the lair, Harry Potter sat in his room, scribbling on a piece of paper. This piece of paper contained plans for the lesson of Harry’s next meeting for his Defense study group. Harry made a few more alterations on the paper as he heard a knocking sound on his door.

“Enter,” said Harry in a cool not even looking up at his paper. The door pushed open and his mother walked into Harry’s room, looking down at Harry’s paper with slightly narrowed eyes.

“I thought you were going to take a break for a couple of weeks on that,” said Lily calmly.

“Well, I wanted to get some work done today before…” started Harry but Lily cut him off.

“Harry, please put that away and try not to think about Voldemort for at least today and tomorrow,” said Lily seriously. “It’s Christmas after all.”

Harry reluctantly slipped his paper into the folder lying on top of his bed before walking over and placing the folder on top of his desk. Both sides of Harry’s family, mutated and human were getting together down in the lair along with a few friends for a Christmas Eve get together. Harry realized that there were only three people who could make him consider putting off his work. That would be his mother, Master Splinter, and Ginny.

“Remus and Sirius will be arriving in a little while, Harry,” said Lily which caused Harry to straighten up. Harry hadn’t seen his godfather or his personal favorite ex-Defense Against the Dark Arts professor since before he returned to Hogwarts.

Harry and Lily walked out of the room, seeing Leo and Raph struggling underneath the weight of a large Christmas tree. Don and Master Splinter were on the others side of the room and Hailey sat on the couch, with a candy cane in her mouth with a half empty bag lying beside her on the couch. She took the candy cane out of her mouth, as she pointed to the area where Master Splinter wanted the tree to go.

“Okay, a little too the left, a little more,” instructed Hailey as Raph and Leo found themselves losing their balance under the tree.

“Jeez, Hailey, a little bit of help would be nice,” grunted Raph.

“No, I think I can finish this bag of candy canes myself, thanks,” said Hailey happily
as Raph gritted his teeth in frustration before Leo and Raph managed to set the tree down. “It’s a little off center, don’t you think?”

“No, I don’t think,” muttered Raph in an irritated voice.

Hailey smirked before she reached for another candy cane but the bag magically jerked out of her grip and flew through the air off into another direction.

“Hey!” yelled Hailey in an irritated voice as she turned around to see her brother had been the culprit. “Well, look who has come out of hiding.”

“Harry, you’ve decided to grace us with your presence today,” said Don coolly.

“Yes, I got caught up in my work so much that I lost track of the time or day,” said Harry in a calm voice.

“Bro, that’s really not good,” said Raph. “You’re getting about as bad as Leo is with his training.”

“I heard that Raph!” snapped Leo before growing serious. “Seriously, Harry, you need to take it easy every once in a while.”

Harry nodded crisply, he had been working a little too hard but the fact of the matter remained that he still had quite a bit he needed to do and not enough time to do it. He already was sleeping the minimum amount that he needed to survive. Numbly, he reached in the bag and pulled out a candy cane, before beginning to suck on the end absentmindedly.

Harry was brought out of his scattered thoughts by the unmistakable sound of a Portkey touching down on the door outside of the lair.

“This can’t be the place, can it Remus?” muttered Sirius from outside.

“Of course, not, but we are outside,” said Remus calmly. “Lily did mention all of the security charms on the outside to prevent someone from just portkeying or Apparating inside this place.”

“Yes, well, how do you suppose we get in, Remus?” asked Sirius.

“Must be some kind of code,” said Remus. “Because I doubt that a simple Alohomora charm could work.”

Lily sighed before walking towards the entrance towards the a lair

“Any idea on how to figure out the code,” said Sirius.

“Maybe we should knock and wait for someone to let us in?” asked Remus. “Security codes are secret for a reason.”

The entrance of the lair swung open, in an instance, with Lily standing inside the lair.

“Come in,” said Lily calmly before stepping back to allow Sirius and Remus to walk inside the lair, looking around and surveying their surroundings, looking rather impressed.

“Very nice,” remarked Sirius. “I must say, I didn’t think a large space in the sewers would look this well.”

“Thank you for your praise, Mr. Black,” said Master Splinter who had walked into view, leaning on his walking stick. “It took many weeks for my sons and I to get this place up to a habitable standard, so I can assure you places like this did not come ready made.”

“Ah, you must be Harry’s Master Splinter,” said Remus reaching his hand forward and shaking hands with the mutated rat.

“Yes, I suppose I need to thank you for looking after Harry when I couldn’t because I got myself landed in Azkaban and when Lily’s memories were a tad bit fried,” said Sirius, also shaking hands with Master Splinter. “And of course, Remus would have done it himself if it hadn’t been for the idiotic laws of the Ministry of Magic.”

Remus nodded as Don, Raph, and Leo walked over to join the conversation.

“These are my sons,” said Master Splinter turning to point out all of the Turtles as he introduced them. “Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael, and…have any of you seen Michelangelo?”

The other three Turtles shrugged, looking around in confusion.

“If I know Mikey, he’s probably at the toy store,” suggested Hailey, in an off handed voice.

“That sounds about right,” said Raph. “He does know that he needs to be back about five minutes ago.”

“Yes, but when has Mikey ever been punctual?” asked Don rhetorically.

“Besides, he can be a few more minutes, we are still expecting a couple more,” said Lily, looking at her watch and seeing it was five after five.

Sure enough, Mikey was standing in front of the toy store, looking longingly at the displays in the window.

“Look at this, Klunk, all of the Little Orphan Alien Dolls are sold out,” said Mikey as Klunk’s head rose slightly from Mikey’s coat. “Of course, why wouldn’t they bet, they are only the hottest selling toy this Christmas season.”

Mikey paused, hearing a smashing sound near the alleyway. He quietly slipped towards the alley way and viewed the store owner being harassed by a trio of Purple Dragons. They were standing in front of a truck with an entire shipment of Little Orphan Alien Toys. The truck driver was currently tied up and gagged off to the side of the truck.

“You heard me pops, stand back and let us take off with the goods,” said the leader of the group, a blue haired punk in his early twenties by the name of Sonny.

“Purple Dragons,” muttered Mikey darkly. “Hang on Klunk, I’m going to teach these punks a lesson that they’ll never forget.”

“Please, these toys are to go to the Orphanage,” said the store owner in a desperate, terrified voice.

“Ah, but why should the children have all the fun?” asked Sonny in a wicked voice. “We should get our fair share for Christmas, after all. Just think of how much this stuff will fetch on the black market.”

“Please, think of the…” said the store owner but Sonny pulled a blackjack out of his pocket and beamed the store owner over the head. The owner slumped to the ground, knocked completely unconscious.

“Now that the old geezer is shut up, Spike, Two Ton, make sure all of the cargo is secure,” ordered Sonny to his two accomplices.

Spike and Two Ton looked in the back of the truck and in a flash, Mikey swung out of nowhere, smacking both Spike and Two Ton in the face with a split kick to the face.

“Merry Christmas, boys!” exclaimed Mikey cheerfully.

“What?” asked Sonny as he spun around to eat a well placed nunchuck swing. He fell back, one of his teeth having been knocked out by the impact of the blow.

Two Ton pulled himself up but Mikey tripped him up, causing Two Ton to fly into a trash can. Spike swung a chain, wrapping them around Mikey’s nunchucks and pulling him forward. Mikey landed on his feet and Spike swung a punch at Mikey but the turtle ducked out of the way, before sending Spike slipping on the icy ground with an uppercut punch.

Sonny shoved Mikey out of the way before quickly moving towards the truck. That meddling fool may have wiped out his two buddies, but he had more Purple Dragons awaiting a couple of blocks away.

“So long, bitch!” exclaimed Sonny, starting up the truck and backing it out of the alleyway without looking to see where he is going. “Merry Christmas!”

Mikey grumbled, swinging his nunchucks and latching them onto a chain hanging limply from the back as the truck turned out of the alley way. He wasn’t going to let that toy thief get away that easily.

“Hang on Klunk, this could get bumpy,” muttered Mikey in a serious voice before he found himself being jerked out of the alleyway, swinging back and forth as the truck barreled down the road at top speed.

Klunk peered over the top of Mikey’s coat, a rather fearful look on the kitten’s face as Mikey hung on for dear life on the back of the truck.

“Merry, bumpy, Christmas,” said Mikey as he swung from side to side, avoiding the mounds of snow and ice on the road, not to mention the wreckage that still hadn’t been cleaned up after the Triceraton invasion. “Cowa, ouch, bunga!”

The truck seemed to gain speed, the ice propelling it further down the street as Mikey vainly hanged on to his position on the back of the truck.

Meanwhile back at the lair, Sirius and Harry were currently in the midst of a conversation.

“I’ve been having a rather dull time over the past couple of months, it’s only me and that deranged house elf in the house, Harry,” said Sirius. “Of course, every time I walk past my mother, she keeps going on about how I’m a disgrace, a blood traitor, an accident, and she wished I would have been given the Dementor’s Kiss. You would think she would have realized that as loud as she yells, I would have gotten the message the first few times but I guess that would be too much to expect.”

Harry laughed.

“Yes that place can be a bit of a downer and I was only there for a few weeks,” said Harry. “My guess is we have two choices so you can safely get out of that place for good. The minute the Ministry goes into chaos mode, and collapses underneath its own incompetence, there won’t be any Ministry to bring you in. The second choice is of course we catch Wormtail.”

“Personally I’m banking on the Ministry collapsing first before Wormtail decides to come out of hiding long enough to get himself caught,” said Sirius. “Still, since the portkeys out of this country aren’t available until after the first of the year, I guess Remus and I will be stuck in New York for a little bit over a week.”

Harry could tell that Sirius wasn’t too broken up about not returning to Number Twelve Grimmauld Place for a bit of time. The only reason Sirius didn’t leave Britain all together is because he wanted to be ready to get straight to the Ministry to clear his name without any difficulties just on the off chance that Wormtail was captured.

“On another happier note, I think I’m close to finally figuring out what my Animagus form is,” said Harry.

“Really, Harry, that’s great,” said Sirius in a proud voice.

Harry had been studying to be an Animagus since his third year at Hogwarts but unfortunately due to other activities demanding more of his time, he didn’t have as much time to achieve his form as he would have liked.

“I’m not quite sure what exactly my form is, other than it definitely has wings,” said Harry as he watched Raph, Leo, Don, Remus, and Hailey put decorations on the tree in the background.

“Make sense, because of your exceptional flying ability,” said Lily who had joined in the conversation. “Still, Harry, you’re accomplishing something that I’ve never been quite able to do. I never quite had the talent to become an Animagus yourself.”

“Well, Harry, I hope you find out what your Animagus form is, soon,” said Sirius. “You’ll have all the tools that continue the proud legacy of the Marauders.

“Now, Sirius, don’t encourage him,” said Lily.

“Now, Mum, I don’t think I need too much encouragement,” said Harry with a smirk. “After all, I did fill Umbridge’s office with a plague of toads.”

“You did what!” exclaimed Lily in a stern voice before smirking. “Harry, I’m very disappointed in you. You should have gone all out and remodeled her office into a swamp.”

Sirius and Harry burst out into laughter.

“Lily, how did you become so devious?” asked Sirius as he tried to regain his composure.

“Sirius, who else do you think did all of those pranks that you, James, Remus, and Pettigrew swore that you didn’t do?” remarked Lily.

“I suspected you were behind those mysterious pranks, Lily,” said Remus who had been listening in on the conversation for a few seconds now. “Of course, McGonagall also automatically suspected that we were behind the pranks, because we weren’t exactly innocent most of the time.”

“Still, getting back on the subject, James would have been proud, Harry,” said Sirius.

“Yes, he would be,” said Lily in a far off expression on her face. She still partially blamed herself for her husband’s death and due to her memories being wiped for thirteen years, she didn’t have as much time to get used to the idea of James being dead as Sirius and Remus did.

Back on the streets of New York City, the truck with Mikey swinging on the back of it spun slightly, allowing Mikey to swing on top of the truck.

“Much better,” muttered Mikey as the truck jerked forward causing Mikey to slide backwards off of the top of the truck. Mikey grasped onto the edge, hanging in the windshield.

“What the…” muttered Sonny, looking rather irritated at the obstruction and skidded quickly to a stop. Mikey barely hung on to the edge of the top of the vehicle and swung around, yanking the door open.

“This is where you get off,” said Mikey, grabbing Sonny by the shirt and tossing him out of the truck into the snow before slamming the door shut and positioning himself into the driver’s seat. “Now, time to get these toys to the Orphanage where they belong.”

Mikey started the truck back off but he saw a jet of laser fire flying in his direction from behind him. He slammed on the gas, seeing a red car with a quartet of Purple Dragons, joined by Sonny, firing at him, attempting to blow out the tires.

Klunk peered out of Mikey’s coat as the truck sped down the street avoiding the laser fire of the Purple Dragons. Mikey saw straight away that he had to be really creative to ditch these Purple Dragon creeps. Giving the truck a really sharp turn, Mikey attempted to ditch his pursuers.

Back down out the lair, Hailey, Don, Raph, and Leo were sitting the Christmas Eve dinner were carrying out the various dishes that were going to be part of the Christmas dinner.

“Do you four need any help?” asked Harry, who was itching to actually do something.

“No, Harry, just take it easy,” said Don quickly. They were under strict orders from Master Splinter to make sure Harry did absolutely nothing today and Lily had echoed those orders one hundred percent.

“Yeah, besides we are almost done anyway,” said Raph as he sat the last food item on the table in the lair.

At that moment, a Battle Nexus Portal opened. Sirius and Remus tensed up for a moment.

“It’s just our other guests,” said Master Splinter in a reassuring voice as Miyamoto Usagi, Gen, and the Daimyo of the Battle Nexus. The Turtles, the Potters, Master Splinter, Sirius, and Remus cheerfully greeted their guests

“Hello, Leonardo,” said Usagi, greeting his friend before the samurai rabbit pulled out a sheath from behind his back. “I have a gift for you to celebrate this joyous occasion.”

Leo took the sheath, bowing graciously before pulling out the contents, a brand new shiny sword.

“A sword, wicked!” exclaimed Leo, before pulling out a sheath from behind his back. “I have something for you as well Usagi.”

Usagi grabbed the sheath, bowing graciously before slowly pulling the contents it. It was also a brand new, shiny sword.

“A sword, what a wonderful gift,” said Usagi graciously.

“Nice letter openers,” said Gen sarcastically, as the gluttonous samurai rhino looked around with narrowed eyes. “Now where’s the free food I was promised.”

Splinter turned to the Daimyo, who looked a bit tired and depressed.

“How are you holding up, old friend?” asked Master Splinter, referring to the recent event where the Daimyo’s son, the treacherous Ultimate Ninja was sucked into a rip in the fabric of time and space.

“Given recent events, as well as can be expected,” said the Daimyo in a distracted voice. The Daimyo blamed himself for allowing his son to slip so far towards the vile forces of evil. The only good thing that came out of this entire ordeal was the sinister Lord Drako also perished in the same rift of time and space that ultimately did in his son.

Master Splinter looked around for a moment. Michelangelo still hadn’t turned up yet. Surely, even his second youngest son couldn’t have been as irresponsible to lose track of the time when Splinter drilled it into his skull that he couldn’t stay out too late.

Then again, this was Michelangelo.

Mikey barreled down the street in the truck full of Little Orphan Alien Dolls with the Purple Dragons still in hot pursuit. If Mikey knew the geography of New York, the Orphanage only a couple of turns away but first he had to find a way to put a stop to the Purple Dragons pursuing him.

Looking a Triceraton air ship half submerged in the snow in the middle of the street, Mikey gained an idea. He slammed on the gas, flooring it all of the way, causing the truck to gain enough momentum to launch itself over the alien debris and land on the street. The truck skidded a little bit but other than that, Mikey managed to turn the truck so it continued its trip smoothly down the street.

The Purple Dragons became horrified as they drove down the street and saw the leftover Triceraton air ship in the snow. The driver hit the breaks causing the car to skid out of control before spinning and coming to a stop onto the sidewalk, with two of the tires completely blown out.

Mikey had triumphant look on his face as it appeared the Purple Dragons were not going to follow him any further.

“Yeah!” exclaimed Mikey happily but his happiness was short lived as he heard the sound of police sirens. Peering into his rear view mirror, Mikey saw now he was being pursued by four cop cars. Groaning, Mikey now needed a way to figure out how to dodge this little predicament.

Back down in the lair, everyone was sitting around the table, waiting impatiently for Mikey to arrive so they could begin to eat dinner. Some looked slightly more impatient then others did. Hailey was drumming her fingers on the table, with a very irritated expression on her face.

“So, exactly how much longer do you think we should give him,” said Raph coolly.
“I say we eat now, to teach Mikey a lesson about being late,” remarked Hailey.

“No, we’ll give him five more minutes,” said Lily calmly. “But not a second longer, as if we wait any longer than that, the food will start to get cold.”

Everyone nodded in agreement, but they had wondered where in the world Mikey could have disappeared to.

Mikey felt rather nervous as he heard the cop cars closing in on him. Klunk looked absolutely terrified and was meowing in a slightly irritated tone.

“Great, I finally ditch those Purple Dragons,” said Mikey. “But now, it looks like I might be featured on the next episode of America’s Most Wanted.”

The cop cars began to close in and Mikey saw a barricade a few hundred yards up the road.

“This calls for something drastic,” muttered Mikey, as he saw a junkyard off to the side out of the corner of his eyes. Turning the wheel of the truck, Mikey spun the wheel around, causing snow to fly onto the side of several parked cars and onto the wield shields of the police cars behind them. Mikey drove forward, managing to squeeze the truck through a gap in the fencing area of the junkyard.

Holding his breath, Mikey watched how the cop cars sped past the junkyard, apparently missing that Mikey had pulled in.

“Ha!” yelled Mikey, raising his fist in the air before backing out the truck when the coast was clear. He had one more stop to make before he headed straight home. Mikey drove the truck a little way before coming to a stop right in front of the Orphanage. He swung the side door of the truck open before walking out and knocking on the front door.

Mikey slipped off quickly as the door opened to see the bemused owner of the Orphanage look around. The owner’s expression grew happy when he saw that the truckload of toys. Looking around to see if the coast was clear, the owner pulled a cell phone from his pocket and began to dial a number.

“Mr. Malfoy, the cargo you wanted has arrived,” said the owner in a quiet voice.

“Excellent, and good work using those pathetic snot nosed orphan brats as a cover to get your hands on some free collectables, Aspen,” said the voice of Luther Malfoy from the other side of the phone, sounding rather pleased. “I will sell those toys on the black market so I can gather the funds to begin the next phase of my plan. Soon enough, I will pay a visit to my charming, oh so perfect, younger magical brother Lucius and make him pay for the disgraceful behavior of our parents. He got the vast Malfoy family fortune and I had live on the streets just because I wasn’t blessed with magical abilities. But first, I will get my vengeance on Harry Potter, the Turtles, and that mysterious Black Phantom. Whoever she is, she will pay along with those wretched reptiles and that meddling Boy-Who-Lived. This will be the beginning of the end of them all!”

“So, when will you be picking them up,” said Aspen.

“My men will pick them up first thing in the morning,” drawled Luther on the other end of the cell phone.

Mikey rushed towards the warehouse as fast as his legs could carry him. He cursed himself for losing track of the time; he’d expect that he would catch an earful when he got back. He nearly tripped as he headed towards the elevator before pushing a couple of buttons, causing the elevator to descend down towards the sewers.

The door to the elevator clicked open as Mikey stumbled in the sewer, dripping water all over the floor from getting dragged through the snow while hanging down from the back of the truck.

“Hi everyone,” said Mikey meekly pulling Klunk from out of his coat and placing the frazzled kitten down on the floor, as the everyone sitting around the table at the lair was now glaring at him, with the exception of Lily, Harry, and Remus, who were trying their best to stay cool.

“There you are,” said Hailey in an irritated voice. “I suppose you think it’s amusing to keep me from eating, don’t you?”

“Hailey, you just ate half a bag of candy canes earlier,” said Harry. “Surely, it’s not like you’re wasting away to nothing.”

“Well, I am,” pouted Hailey before muttering underneath her breath. “Prat.”

“Prat-ette,” retorted Harry inciting Hailey to respond by sticking her tongue out at her brother.

“That’s enough you two,” said Lily narrowing her eyes dangerously causing her children to be silent.

“Michelangelo, you shouldn’t have kept our guests waiting, that was very rude of you,” lectured Splinter.

“Sorry Sensei but I couldn’t have…” started Mikey but Remus raised his hand.

“I’m sure we have plenty of time for explanations later, but right now, this food is getting cold so let’s eat,” said Remus.

“Yes, I would have to agree one hundred percent with that, Remus,” said Sirius. “I haven’t felt this hungry since the welcoming feast on the first day of our fifth year. Remember that?”

“How could I forget, you almost gnawed my arm off,” remarked Remus.

“Anyway, let’s dig in,” prompted Don.

“I give a Merry Christmas to that,” said Hailey cheefully as Sirius nodded in agreement.

“Now you’re speaking my language,” said Gen happily he reached forward and cutting off a slice of bread before smearing butter on it.

Without further ado, everyone decided to grab themselves some of the feast laid out on the table before Gen, Sirius, and Hailey had claimed everything for themselves.
Sign up to rate and review this story