Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Everyone loves cookies

Everyone loves cookies

by Kyoko-Uchiha 0 reviews

well nejihina stuff right now so yeah

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: 0 - Published: 2007-11-01 - Updated: 2007-11-02 - 604 words

0Unrated
so we left off where Hinata was upset because Neji had said they needed some time apart, and Neji and Gaara got into a fight. OKAY!

So Hinata was sitting by Neji on her bed, waiting for him to wake up. She had been sitting there for three days after his fight with Gaara, her father had brought her meals for her and her sister took care of her mail or whatever else she'd gotten. Hinata sighed, thinking Neji might never wake up, but just then, he started twitching and flinching. He slowly opened his eyes to look into the same beautiful lavendar eyes of his cousin, "Hello Hinata, how long was I out?" he asks, "Three days," she says sadly, he grabs her gently by the arm, "What's wrong?" he asks, concern in his voice and concern in his eyes, "Neji-kun, I thought you might've been gone forever, and you also said we needed some time apart so that scared me even more and-"
"Hinata, forget about what I said before...I didn't mean it. And i'm sorry about scaring you for my fight with Gaara, it was childish," he says, sitting up and looking at his cousin's beautiful face.
"You know, for these three days that i've been out...i've never seen your beautiful face," he says, bringing his face to hers and closing the space. Hinata was shocked at first, but then gently brings her hand to Neji's face, Neji smiles and wraps his arms around her waist and within a minute, they were full on making out. They were interrupted by a knock on the door, Neji gets up to answer it to see that it was Hanabi, she smiles and hugs him...seeing as he's better.
Hinata smiles and tells Neji that she's going for a walk, "i'll come with you," he says, smiling and taking her hand. They walk out together and run into Naruto, who was talking to Sasuke, "Hey guys!" he says happily, "Hey Naruto, Sasuke," Neji says, hinata simply smiles and waves and blushes. Neji squeezes her hand in comfort and she smiles.
Naruto and Sasuke go back to talking and then they did something Neji thought he'd never see them do because they were far to stubborn, they finally shared their first kiss. And it was a long kiss. When they finally broke apart, they were both smiling and blushing.
Suddenly, it got strangely quiet. The four of them recognize a figure coming toward them, the figure of Itachi, "I can't believe you killed him," he says to all four of them, "I can't believe you killed Orochimaru-kun," he says. They all run away because it's not the best idea to mess with a pissed off Itachi.
once back to the Uchiha's house, the four of them see Sakura and Ino there, waiting for Sasuke of course. "Hey Sasuke!" they both say, Sasuke sighs, Neji gets an idea. He walks over to Naruto and Sasuke and tells them to kiss right there in front of Sakura and Ino, so they did. And when they were done...Sakura and Ino looked freakishly depressed. They walked away and Ten-ten ran up and tried to make Neji notice her, and that's when Neji kissed hinata deeply right in front of her, breaking her heart. They all walk outside and see Shikarmaru looking at the clouds, doing what he normally would, "Hey Shikamaru!" Naruto says, happily. Shikamaru looks at the four of them and smiles, waving. They wave back and continue walking. They come upon another figure...only this time it was Orocimaru. Not Dead...alive. OH SHIT!
Sign up to rate and review this story