Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Me, Myself and My Chem

Chapter 27

by MCR_music_mad_girl 3 reviews

Sexy time

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-11-02 - Updated: 2007-11-02 - 696 words - Complete

0Unrated
Jenna-Lou’s POV

“Stupid fucking love bite.” I mumbled as I looked in the mirror. My make-up wasn’t covering it up and neither was my top. “Gerard were is your make-up?”

“My suitcase. Why?” I pointed to the small bruised area on my neck.

“That’s why.” He blushed slightly and walked off returning seconds later with his make-up bag.

“Sorry.” Was all he said.

I looked through his make up. Man he had way more than me. “Forget it nothing happened. We didn’t have sex so it’s okay.”

“Yeah you chicken shit, leading me on.” I turned to him and hit him hard. “What? Did you not see how fucking hard I was?”

“Shut up.” Finding what I wanted I examined the love mark once more. “You know what? I understand why people think you’re a vampire now.” I giggled.

“Look I didn’t mean to bit that hard it ju-” he looked over and saw me smirking into the mirror. “Bitch.”

I laughed harder which made the make-up go on worse. “I know. Promise to be my friend and we’ll never do anything like that ever again?”

“Yeah. Sorry.”

“Its okay. Come on if we stay in here any longer people might think we’re up to something.” Gerard had a cheeky grin plastered on his face. “Get out.” I said pushing him towards the door.

Mikey’s POV

“Jesus they’ve been in that fucking bathroom half and hour. Do they not think some of us need to use the fucking toilet? ” Bob grumbled. He had been in a foul mood all morning.

“Dude calm down they’re probably only want a quicky.” I grinned.

He rolled his eyes just as Lou and G walked out of the bathroom. Lou sat down beside me and G went to the studio. “You don’t have Bert’s number do you?”

“Why is my brother no good enough for you?” I laughed and Bob glared over at me. I coughed. “Em, no sorry. Gerard or Brian would have it ask them.”

Lou gave me a funny look and when to her bunk. I wonder why she wanted Bert’s number? I’ll ask Ali to get me some info when she comes tomorrow.

“Bob give you a game or Mario Cart’s?” he threw a control at me. So I took it as a yes. The bus stopped.

“Are we at the venue already? Lou never got us to venues this early.” Ray shouted from the back.

“FUCK YOU TORO!” she screamed as the rest of us laughed.

I looked at the window. We weren’t at a venue we were at the airport. “Jerry why are we here?”

“To collect Brian remember? God your all stupid.” Frank told us. I thought he was still sleeping.

The door opened but I didn’t bother to turn around, I was to busy playing Bob against this. He is like game god on this bus. I felt someone’s hands go over my eyes. “Brian fuck off you know how hard it is to beat Bob at games.”

“Michael James Way are you saying you’d rather play stupid games with Bob than play with me?” Alicia asked. I lit up the second I heard her voice.

“What are you doing here? I thought you were coming tomorrow?” I said in between kisses.

“I swapped tickets to be with Brian to be with my baby.” She smiled going over to Lou to dump her bag in some half safe place.

“How you doing babe?” Ali asked her as they hugged.

“I’m good thanks. Since we stopped me Worm, Ray and Gerard are getting some Starbucks. See you in there maybe.” She winked. With that they left. Bob and Frank soon took the hint and went talking Jerry with them.

“Miss me much?” she asked sitting on me.

“Loads. Did you miss me?”

She smirked. “Let me show you.”

{{Hey i got back early ! =] (thank fuck) so like i promised i update the second i got back. Could you guys check out my one-shot http://www.ficwad.com/story/80827 thank you =] xx}}
Sign up to rate and review this story