Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Still So Young, Desperate For Attention

I Aim To Be Your Eyes

by cornershopromance 3 reviews

Violence is playful in this chapter, but I guess violence is violence. Ha, how retarded.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-11-02 - Updated: 2007-11-03 - 1016 words

0Unrated
Chapter 1 - I Aim To Be Your Eyes

Jaclynn woke to the sound of a squeaky door being shut and the sun shining brightly in her eyes. She sat up and hit her head on what seemed to be a ceiling. She groaned, then rubbed her head.

She rubbed her eyes and looked around. It appeared she was in a bunk in a very small house or bus. Then she remembered some details. She had gone to a Panic! At The Disco concert and gotten backstage passes, they went to a party and she must of had a little too much to drink, because she couldn't remember much afterwards.

She pulled off the plaid blanket on her bed and quietly climbed down the wooden steps, making sure not to wake anyone, if there was anyone in there. She opened the door and immediately smelled fresh air that smelled like spring, and she felt the coldness, considering she was wearing shorts and a tank top.

She squinted as she saw the rising sun, and smiled to herself. She loved sunrises. Then she heard a camera click. She quickly turned to the source of the sound. A boy, around 19 or 20, was taking pictures of the sunrise. He was cute, she thought to herself.

He was wearing a pair of black jeans that looked a little too small for him (but she wasn't complaining), and a camouflage t-shirt. He had brown hair that was a little messy. She knew him, but she couldn't think of who he was.

Jaclynn walked over to him, hugging herself to keep warm. "It's beautiful, isn't it?" She said quietly. The boy turned around and smiled softly. "Yeah. I love sunrises. The other guys think it's kind of gay that I like sunrises," he said. Jaclynn still didn't recognize him, because the sun was shining too brightly for her to see his face. "I don't think it's gay," she said, running her hands up and down her arms.

"Want to go inside? You seem a little cold," the boy asked. "Oh, that would be great," Jaclynn said, smiling. She walked in front of him, so she still did not see his face.

When they walked in, the boy asked her, "Did I wake you up?" Jaclynn replied, "Yeah, but it's okay. I needed to wake up anyways. I was just wondering, where am I?" She turned around and looked straight into the eyes of Ryan Ross from Panic! At The Disco.

"Whoa, okay, what happened here? And how did I get here?" Jaclynn sat down on the empty bunk below hers. She ran her fingers through her hair. "I remember meeting you guys, and then we went to a party, but I don't remember much afterwards." Ryan laughed softly, then answered, "Well, you were at our concert, and you got backstage passes for after the show. We all hung out, and then the guys and I decided you should come with us on tour. Then, we went to a party, and you had a little too much to drink, so we took you home." She smiled, then said, "I'm not a drinker normally. I guess I was just so excited..." Ryan put his hand on hers and said, "We were all excited to have a girl on tour with us. Then we might be able to have some decent food sometimes."

Jaclynn's stomach jolted, and she smiled at Ryan. Ryan smiled back, then asked, "Well, you're probably not in the mood for cooking this morning. You hungry?" Jaclynn hadn't noticed her "talking" stomach until Ryan mentioned food. "Starving!" she said. "Well, I'll say. I haven't seen anyone that skinny since, well, never!" Ryan said, smiling playfully. "Hey, I wouldn't be talking, chicken legs," Jaclynn said, referring to his jeans and smirking.

"I hope you realize that these are yours," Ryan said, smirking back. Jaclynn raised her eyebrows. "So, you decided to dig through my clothes to find a pair of my jeans?" Ryan smiled. "Yup." Jaclynn shook her head, smiling. "Pathetic. Now, let's get some breakfast," she said, smacking Ryan on his back like they had been friends forever.

Jaclynn and Ryan talked for an hour, eating slightly burnt pancakes Ryan made for them. They talked about everything. Jaclynn felt that she could be herself around him, and didn't feel the need to act like a crazed fan girl.

"So, what are we doing today?" Jaclynn asked Ryan as they did the dishes. "Well, we have today and tomorrow off, so I was thinking we'd all go act like five year olds at Six Flags?" Jaclynn laughed. "You always act five, but Six Flags with you sounds amazing," she said, forgetting the other guys. She then added quickly, "You and the other guys." Ryan smiled shyly.

They heard feet shuffling and looked up at the same time to see Brendon, wearing nothing but blue plaid boxers and white socks. He made a big show of yawning, then plopped down into the chair next to Jaclynn. "What's for breakfast?" He asked, yawning again. "We ate breakfast already, but I do have a mint or two. You certainly could use them," Jaclynn said, fanning the air around her and making a disgusted look.

Brendon smirked. "Got a little additude, do we?" "'We' don't. But I thought you would know after, what, a day and a half that I have one of the most sarcastic additudes you will ever find?" Jaclynn said, whacking Brendon across the back. "No matter how much that hurt, I still think you're sweet," he said, while Ryan was across from Jaclynn, laughing.

Jaclynn could not believe that her dream was coming true. To hang out with her favorite band, Panic! At The Disco, for an hour or to was one thing, but to live with them for three months? She smiled, and silently thanked God that she got this chance.
----------

Hey, everyone! I hope you enjoyed this.
I know it isn't very long...

I want to thank pyrotechnicist for her criticism and her review. Not e to her: I fixed it! :)
Sign up to rate and review this story