Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > You can't leave me...you just can't

Chapter 1

by Kyoko-Uchiha 3 reviews

Team 7 had to go on another mission...to the village of the cloud. What could happen? Let's find out...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Naruto,Sasuke - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-11-03 - Updated: 2007-11-03 - 418 words

0Unrated
Chapter 1

Team 7 was in the Hokage's office, waiting to recieve their orders from the third hokage. He finally comes in and sits behind his desk and folds his hands together and rests his chin on them,
"So team 7, are you ready for your mission?" he asks,
"Yes Hokage-sama," Kakashi says.
"Good, you will be escorting this girl to the village in the cloud, this mission right now is C-rank but it could be a B-Rank, so be careful. Any questions?"
They stay silent, "Good. Now be off," he says. They all walk out with the girl they had to escort and headed out to the village hidden in the clouds.

~3 hours later~ "Okay everyone let's stop and take a rest, it'll get dark soon," Kakashi says, the others nod and set up the tents. The sleeping arrangements were to be: Kakashi, Sakura and the girl they were escorting, and Sasuke and Naruto. So you know this was going to turn out great...
"Hey Teme, looks like we're rooming together," Naruto says, "I guess so dobe. So just leave me alone and we'll have no problems, alright?" Sasuke asks, "Alright," Naruto says sadly, looking at the ground.
Naruto walks over to his bag and pulls out a journal and starts writing.

'Man I can't believe this! They make me room with sasuke, do they want me to go crazy? There's no way in hell that Sasuke would be gay...and nobody knows that I am and i plan to keep it that way, but maybe if I knew how Sasuke felt i could sleep better at night. Or I'd actually sleep at all. I mean, I love Sasuke so much...but I know I can't let my feelings get in the way of our mission. But if it comes down to that, I'll die for Sasuke if I have to.

~Naruto Uzumaki~'

He puts the journal back in his bag and gets situated to go to sleep, and within the course of 12 seconds, is in a deep slumber.

Sasuke comes back from eating and walks into his and Naruto's tent and sees the blonde already asleep.

"Hn. The dobe's pretty cute when he's asleep...to bad he doesn't feel the same way about me as I feel about him" he says to no one in parcticular. He notices something sticking out of Naruto's bag and walks over to it...he looks down at it and picks it up, on the cover, it said 'Naruto's journal.'

................Uh-Oh...............
.................TBC.................
Sign up to rate and review this story