Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

I Remember (one-shot)

by seabatty06 2 reviews

Frank is makeing sure Gerard gets what he deserve!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-11-05 - Updated: 2007-11-06 - 482 words - Complete

0Unrated
I can still remember his smell, a mix between coconut and cigarettes. The sent was exotic, he was exotic. The way he cherished every curve in my body, the way he was so sensitive to me, God how I miss it. I still remember the first day I met him. I was a babbling idiot. I couldn’t form a whole sentence even if I try that day. His black hair slightly hanging in his face, made him mysterious. I remember the way his smile made my knees go weak, the way his skin was so inviting. He never knew how lost I was on the inside, how it was always an internal fight with myself. He never knew I was that far gone. He also never knew how much he made that all go way with a kiss. I remember the last few moments of our life together. I remember the four words you said to me only hour before.

“Frankie, I don’t love you anymore” you said with a straight face, and without a once of emotion. That night I called you. I was trembling has you answered the phone. I didn’t say anything but you caught on quick. “Frankie, what is it? What wrong?” I could hear the terror in your voice, I could hear the panic in your voice. You knew how much you hurt me, and now you were scared. I whispered “I loved you Gee” and hung up. I threw my phone into the pond as I made my way to the spot where we use to sit and just talk for days and not care what everyone else thought about us. I knew you would look there first. I slowly climbed the steps up the water tower. I was waiting from you to come, maybe even hope you would come. I wanted to see your face as you saw me standing on the railing looking down at you. I gave up hope, I jumped, and I saw your face as the wind rushed past mine. You had the same face on as you did that evening, emotionless.

Now Gee I’m still looking down at you. Seeing you torturing yourself, because of what you did to me. You brought me up and tore me down. I see you huddled in the corner staring at a picture of us. I see you take the blade form under your mattress that you’ve been hide from the doctors. I see you as you drag it across your wrist every night, but never succeeding. Why? Because you haven’t suffered enough for what you did to me. You took my heart and ripped it to shreds. You took my life by the strand and cut it. Now with any hope you’ll suffer the same. Until then I’ll make sure you get what you deserve.
Sign up to rate and review this story