Categories > Original > Romance > True Love

continued (CHAPTER 2)

by rogue77 3 reviews

It's the second day at Hogwarts.

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-01-11 - Updated: 2006-01-12 - 204 words

0Unrated
"Hey Ron, you ever had a really weird dream that freaked you out?" Asked Harry trying to be casual. "Um, no. Not really. Why are you asking Harry?" Replied Ron curiously. "Oh no reason. Just curious I guess." Said Harry nervously. "Hey guys." said Hermione. "Hey Hermione." Harry and Ron said together. "Harry, you're blushing. Are you ok?" asked Hermione. "Ah yeah. Just a little hot I guess." said Harry continuing to blush. "ok. I'll see you guys later. I have to meet someone." said Hermione excitedly. "Who?" Ron demanded. "It's none of you're concern. Bye." Hermione rushed out to meet whoever she was meeting. "I wonder who she's meeting." Ron said curiously. "Me too." Replied Harry. Later that evening Hermione returned to the common room with a glow about her. Harry had never noticed how beautiful she was. "You look different, what happened?" Harry asked. "Oh, I was just hanging out with this guy I met." Hermione said smiling. "For seven hours?" Asked Harry with a puzzled expression on his face. "Oh, was it that long? I guess it's true what they say, time flys when you're having fun. Well good night." Hermione said continuing to smile about her wonderful day. "Good night".
Sign up to rate and review this story