Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Vampire in the Attic

Lose Control

by BlacknWhiteRainbow

There's a billion butterflies swirling, ready to be set free.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2007-11-09 - Updated: 2007-11-09 - 471 words

?Blocked
Chapter 11 Lose Control

He continues licking, down my sides till he reaches the skin above my groin. He wags he tongue over it. Side to side. He's ingoring my member. It's getting almost painful. He knows this. He picks it up and smirks toward me. He's smiling, opening his mouth into an O. He takes me in his hot mouth. All of me. Then bobs back, balancing me on the tip of his tongue. Then takes it all back in. I can feel his lips smile around my member. He gives it a nice little massage with his tongue. He doesn't finish the job.

He slids behind, and props me up against the sink.
"Now the fun begins and you have to watch. Look away and you'll have to be punished," he growled the last part playfully. He pushes in. We're both still a bit slick from the shower, but it's the not the sweetest sensation, but I do know what's coming. My stomach has that clenched feeling. There's a billion butterflies swirling, ready to be set free.

He thrusts out, leaving barely a tip that joing you together. He sees my face, it's convoluted with lust and want. An evil grin crosses his face. HE knows that he's torturing me. He better make this up to me. Bot he sees the disapproval of his actions in my face. We're both starved for passion, and he decides to feed us the lust we both hunger for. He slammed into me, stimulating me to moan. No more words for me. He pulled back and speared me again. This time hitting my enchanting spot, sending burning shivers through my body. He kept repeating his movements, he built up speed. Moans water falled form my mouth. I glanced in the mirror I was supposed to be looking.in and I saw this: A beast, a sex demon, with his holding my hips, trhusting into me, his eyes half lidded, and cloudy, but through the clouds I could see the bewitching green and hazel swirls. In these pools I could find little sparks of red. His anatomy was glistening, and bits of hair clung to his face. His mouth hung open panting.

This view sent me over the edge. My head titled back into his shoulder. I climaxed, stars started to blurred my vision, while he pushed in and held it at my spot. He came too, his wet heat covering my inside with that liquid of his. We're both drained, he's holding me up.
"Sweetie, you didn't watch it all, you have to be punished," he snarled lustfully in my ear.

A/N: How did you like it. I need to break myself off the name, "Sweetheart". Why did you like about it? Not like? Any ideas for a "punishment," ? Reviews makes me happy.
Sign up to rate and review this story