Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Vampire in the Attic

The Bathroom Vampire

by BlacknWhiteRainbow 3 reviews

"Sweetheart, you are no swimmer. You need to practice holding your breath."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2007-11-04 - Updated: 2007-11-04 - 581 words

0Unrated
Chapter 10 The Bathroom Vampire

A/N: Cheesy chapter title, but you know. It fits.

My eyes opened. Only to be kissed and closed again with pleasure.
Cold lips pressed up against my ear,"Sweet heart, time to wake up, and I think we need to take a shower."

I smiled in reply. I was sticky. And Gerard was going to shower with me, today was going to be a great day.
He scooped me up, nuzzling his nose in my neck. He walked me over to the door out into the hallway. I almost fell out of his hold.
"Gerard! What if my parents see us! We're both naked and covered in cum! What are you thinking?"
"I'm thinking that I love you, and it's fun to see you all up in a fuss. And I don't care if your parents see me. I'll just make love to you and have the pleasure of them watching. One performs so much better when their's an audience."
"Uh, no. I don't want to risk it."
"Too bad sweetheart."

He picked up his pace just a little and hauled me towards the bathroom. He plopped me in the tub and turned on the water. The tub filled with me in it and Gerard soon followed. He grabbed a sponge and bathed me. I melted there with him. He ran his hand up my leg, to massage my thigh. He found the cleft of my cheek and ran a finger along it. The hands cups my ass. Giving it a squeeze. I'm sitting in his lap. Legs wrapped around his waist. He gives a tickle to my ribs. Making me lose balance on his lap, and splash some water.

"Sweetheart, you are no swimmer. You need to practice holding your breath."

He attacks my lips. I love it. I'm attacking back.He's winning, but I don't care. He's running his hands up my body, making me groan in his mouth. His tongue is slidding around my mouth. He's magician, I love his tricks so much. He picks us up out of the tub, and drains the water, he turns on the shower. He returns to me, pressing his body into mine on the shower. He gives my lips one last lick, and goes on to my virgin neck. He licks it, then goes back to nibble and suck. I going to be one giant hickey, but the pleasure was to great, so I don't care.He trailing his fingertips down my spine. I'm just standing there arms slacked around his neck, he's doing all the work and I don't mind, but then my mind comes up with a devious thought. My hands have a mind of it's own. It's cupping Gerard. Fondling, fingering, and squeezing oh so slightly.

"Sweetheart,oooooh." I didn't know making someone moan was so much fun.

By now you know, we're both hard. He's leading me out of the shower, to sink and mirror. He puts me in front of the mirror.

Warm wet lips our pressing themselves to my ear. "Sweetheart, I'm going to make love to you, and you get to watch, and I get to watch to you cum."
He licks my ear. He's left me shaking with anticipation.

A/N: AND CUT! Sorry for cutting this a little short, I wanted to post something, I find this to be stupid filler. Is it better than my previous attempt at smut? Reviews would be welcomed. Adviced is loved.
Sign up to rate and review this story