Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Vampire in the Attic

I Was Almost Insane, And I loved It.

by BlacknWhiteRainbow 5 reviews

"Faster, harder, deeper. Skewer me."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-10-31 - Updated: 2007-10-31 - 590 words

0Unrated
Chapter 9

A/N: Not that smutty. Like more romance in my writing. &&&& this is my first smut scene ever. Be kind. Critism is turned away.
Enjoy.

(Frank's POV)

"Are you?"
"Yes sweetheart. Sweet, passionate love that will take your breath away."
"Show me."

He pressed lips to mine, he sucked my bottom one, then massage the inside of my mouth with his tough. He was heaven, straddling me. I felt his hands slid down the sides of undies. His ivory fingers began to touch me, stroke me, make me lose myself, making me want to give myself to him now.

"Gerrrard! uh, uh, I want us to be one."
"As you wish sweetheart
He smile from his own pleasure, and the pleasure of what he does to me.
He ran his finger tips up and down me, then up and down my thighs. I wanted to be touched by more than finger tips.

His fingers found my opening. He ran a finger around the tight ring of muscles. He brought this finger to his mouth. He licked it covering it with his sweet saliva. He used one hand to insert a finger and the other to wrap a hand around my finger. He licked two more fingers. Three ivory digits in me, scissoring. Every time he scissored, he'd give a slow torturous slid of hand to my cock. He leand to my ear, "Sweetheart? Are you ready?" Then he dragged his lips down my neck.

"Yeyesss," I sputtered, for at that moment his magic hands touched something that sent magic through my body.

He withdrew his fingers.

He took other hand and ran it's fingers across my lips. I took his fingers in my mouth. Licking them, running my tongue over each one. He wetted down his erection. He pushed it in to me.

It was painful at first, like a sour patch kid, then it was sweet beyond all imagining. He went slowly. He was agony covered in sugar.

"Faster, harder, deeper. Skewer me."

Those were the last words I said. Everything else came out in moans. He thrusted with such grace, and passion. He went in and held it right at my magic spot. While he held it he pumped me so deliously, I was so close to cuming. I was losing my sanity, and I loved it. He wasn't this cool being anymore. He was a beast, and an angel at the same time. I felt his silky skin against mine. He was on fire, he had a fever it felt like.

He was too much, but I wanted more. And then I got it. Then I couldn't handle it any more. He magic hands moved like lightning, and I came up on them, and the were still beautiful carved ivory figures. I was tensed up in the pleasure passion he gave me so readily.

While I was having my the time of life. He was too. He marked me while looking me in the eye. Ohhhhhhh. That almost got me hard all again. He pulled out, and pulled me into his arms.

"Sweetheart," he said with bright swirling eyes?
"Yesssss?"
"Making love to was better than it was in my dreams."
He kissed me, our lips melting together my tongue getting a massage.
I fell asleep and dreamed of what our shivering good future will hold.
Hopefully more of what happened tonight.

A/N: Shower scene in the next chapter. Frank and Gerard got all dirty and now need to be cleaned off. ^_^ YAY! Review please!
Sign up to rate and review this story