Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Vampire in the Attic

More Than Mates

by BlacknWhiteRainbow 5 reviews

He went down to devour my chest.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Erotica,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2007-10-28 - Updated: 2007-10-28 - 691 words

0Unrated
Chapter 8 More Than Mates

I went down stairs still in my undies to get some popcorn. I couldn't let him cook everything. I returned up stairs to find him in his boxers.

"It didn't seem fair that you got to be in your under garments and I didn't."
"Alright," I managed to choke out as nonchalantly as possibly.

I wanted to tear right into him right then and there. I almost dropped the popcorn. He was a carved Greek statue. He looked like 0% body fat and muscles ribboned through his physic. Oh how I wanted to have those arms twine around me. I wanted to see what those hands could do. Oh, what could those hands do? His boxers clung very low on his slender hips. Hips mmmmmmmm. Those black and red heart and skull boxers would look better on the floor. AH! Now's not the time Frank. Or is it?

(Gerard's POV)

I really, really didn't want to eat the popcorn. There were so much better things to eat. Ah. Remember Gerard, YOU'RE A GENTLEMAN. Yes, I am, until, I'm a beast. Does Frank want me to be a beast? I don't know.

(Frank's POV)

I popped a DVD in. Running With Scissors. The main character is a gay boy, whose boyfriend is 35 and should be off limits. I wonder how off limits a vampire is?

We sat on my bed. Only our sides touching. We watched the movies, occasionally our hands colliding when reaching for popcorn. As the movie progressed, the closer we got. I put my hand on his bare knee, he copied my movement. There was so much bare skin to be seen. So much bare skin I wanted to touch. Why not let these emotions free? I set the popcorn on the floor and crawled into his lap. Almost automaticly he put his arms around my waist. I leaned back into him, trying to mould us as one.

(Gerard's POV)

He wants me to be a beast, an animal whose only emotion is passion, and acts purely out of instinct. God I want him.

(Franks POV)

I turned shifted on his lap so I could see his face. His hands still wrapped protectively around my middle. He laid down on my bed, thus making me straddle him. I didn't know he would do that. I didn't mind it either. I leaned down to his face stopping a centimeter from his lips. He shot up that one centimeter. Not even air could pass through these lips. His hands ran up from my hip bones to my ribs, then back down to finger the elastic of my undies. My body clenched in the antisipation of being touched. I wanted this to last forever. I felt his tongue tickle my lips, then slid its self in my mouth. He tasted even better than his cooking.

I pressed my chest to his. He was so cool. His skin caused my body to erupt in waves of goosebumps, just like jumping a pool of cold water.

(Gerard's POV)

I was kissing him. He was kissing back. He wanted me, I wanted to be inside him. All that running at high speeds through my mind.

(Frank's POV)

His delicious mouth went from my lips to neck. Kissing me, tickling with his tongue. He rolled me under him. He went down to devour my chest. His teeth grazing my flesh, his cool lips tasting my nipples, making me writhe with pleasure beneath him.

How far did I want this to go? I was his mate. He was my mate. How could such a mundane word describe him? I was also a virgin. I really haven't about losing, no giving it to him. Yes, he's the one I want to it be with. His voice pulled my from my thoughts.

With his flower petal lips pressed against my ear he whispered, "Sweetheart, I'm going to make love to you."


A/N: More in the next chpater, sorry about the wait. Hot vampire, Frank, Gerard LOVE.
Make the temperature in the room go up.
And I thank you in advance for your reveiws. Hint, hint.
Sign up to rate and review this story