Categories > Movies > High School Musical

Lost & found

by Panthres 0 reviews

A treasure, called soul, lost within an act begun to hide your pain. What happens when the two merge, and it takes the words of an enemy to open your eyes to the truth? You ask yourself, who am I? ...

Category: High School Musical - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-11-09 - Updated: 2007-11-09 - 1899 words

0Unrated
Chapter One-

“One-hundred ninety-six…one-hundred ninety-seven…one-hundred ninety-eight…one-hundred ninety-nine…two-hundred…” chorused an athletic sixteen-year old as she did her morning exercise routine that consisted of a mile jog, and two hundred sit-ups.

Slightly tired, but happy the girl placed her hands on the floor underneath her and arched her back, before lifting her legs out from her the bar and executing a perfect back walk-over from her raised elevation.

Standing gracefully, the blonde placed her manicured hands on her bare torso as she stretched wearing nothing more than a pink sports bra, and white Bermuda shorts with Diva written down the side with glittery rhinestones.

Satisfied with her workout, the pretty teen sauntered out of her in-house gym and made her way across the yard towards the main house…or shall we say mansion.

Being sure to wipe off the bottom of her tennis at the door mat, she traipsed inside the Evans’ household, and walked up the stairs as she let her silky blonde hair fall from the ponytail it had been in.

Five minutes later the beautiful blonde known as Sharpay Elise Evans started the water in her shower, before stripping and standing under the hot water.

Freshly showered and smelling of Dove body wash, she wrapped a fluffy lilac colored towel around herself as she walked across the tiled floor of the large bathroom and through the archway that led straight into her walk-in closet.

An hour later, the teen descended the spiral staircase that led to the ground floor of their mansion wearing a baby blue tank top that was glued to her athletic frame, the creamy lace hem fell softly over the top of the denim skirt she wore and with it she had on a pair of matching baby blue ugg boots. Her hair was pushed back with a white elastic band which caused her bangs to fall softly to the side, the rest of her blonde hair fall neatly in loose spirals over her back and shoulders, and she wore a denim short-sleeved jacket which stopped right under her chest over it, that was embroidered with a classic flower on the breast pocket.

She grabbed her purse, backpack and keys before walking into the kitchen where her mother, brother, and father sat at the dining table just chatting away.

“Morning!” she called as she dropped her bag next to her chair as she sat down. Her seat happened to be right across from her twin brother, Ryan who was wearing a nice deep blue button down shirt and jeans with a matching bowler hat.

“Good morning, Sharpay.” said her father, Johnathon formally, but with a loving smile as he sipped his coffee.

“Morning, daddy!” she chirped as she began digging into her breakfast, quickly, but neatly.

Her mother, Suzzette Evans, gave her an approving look as she watched her daughter eat. “You look very nice today, sweetheart. Casual, but classy, which is an excellent look for a young lady like yourself.” said Sharpay and Ryan’s mom, happily, and with no small amount of pride.

Sharpay swallowed and took a quick sip of her water, before beaming at her mother.

Johnathon looked his daughter’s outfit over, a displeased expression on his face.

“I happen to disagree.” he said firmly with a frown.

Sharpay’s smile dropped and she looked over at her father in shock.

“That skirt’s far too short! I don’t want boys looking at my beautiful baby girl like she’s some kind of hamburger served on a silver platter.” he said seriously.

The room was silent for a moment, before the other three Evans’ burst into laughter, making Johnathon look indignant.

“John, dear, you should consider reading more. It will help you on your comparisons, hopefully.” said Suzzette.

John scoffed and sipped his coffee, ignoring the rest of them.

Sharpay finished off her breakfast and stood. “Bye mommy.” she said as she hugged her mom, and then she left her so she could fuss over Ryan.

Sharpay walked over to her father and kissed him on the cheek, while wrapping her arms around his neck from behind, giving him a backwards hug.

“I’ll take that jibe at my skirt as a compliment instead of an insult.” she whispered with a smile, before she let go.

“I’m going to the car, Shar!” yelled Ryan as he made his way out of the door.

“Hey, I call the wheel!” she hollered.

“Only if you can get there before me!” he screamed back as he bolted from the dining room.

“Ryan!” she yelled back indignantly as she grabbed her stuff and tore off after her twin, but not before saying bye to her parents once more.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sharpay and Ryan pulled up to the front of the school, her brother pouting in the passenger seat of the car.

She pulled the key out of the ignition and smiled sweetly at her disgruntled twin. “Now you know why I love these boots so much! They slide wonderfully across smooth floors!” she said cheerfully, remembering exactly how she had gleefully slid past him on the polish wood floors effectively winning the race to their car.

Ryan huffed, and clambered from the car with a smug Sharpay exiting after him. She tossed her hair over her shoulder and set her shoulders as she faced the school.

She and Ryan glanced at each other, and nodded in finality, before Sharpay strutted forward confidently and Ryan followed his twin’s lead.

She walked past students who scurried out of her way with a cold smirk on her face. Sharpay ventured down East High’s halls as though she owned them. This was her place, and this was where she belonged…at the top.

Reaching her locker, which was clearly labeled as hers because of the large gold star, and the fact that out of every red and white locker in East High, Sharpay’s was the only one bright pink, she entered the combination, and flung the door open.

Checking her appearance in the mirror, she smiled at the flawless image and blew a kiss at her reflection, before grabbing her books and placing them and her homework neatly into her bag.

Shutting her locker door was a simultaneous reaction with Ryan, who smiled at her.

Sharpay flipped her hair, and turned on her heel to begin walking down the hallway.

Two steps later, she stopped as she heard a girl calling her name.

“Sharpay! Sharpay, over here!!”

Sharpay’s head cocked to the side and she turned around with a perfectly arched blonde eyebrow raised.

She looked around the students to see a girl about twelve pulling another woman down the hall. They looked too much alike to be anything, but mother and daughter.

“Mom! She’s right there! I can see her!” The girl said excitedly as she pointed feverently towards Sharpay.

“Sharpay, I see you!” she screamed as she began tugging incessantly at her mother’s hand.

Sharpay felt her stomach twist at the words, and shook it off, belatedly wondering why it affected her.

“Sarah, dear. You shouldn’t point. It’s rude.” scolded the older woman, and Sharpay’s head tilted.

“You mean Sarah Everhart? Tracy Everhart’s little sister?” asked Sharpay in slight confusion.

The girl squealed, obviously excited that she remembered her.

They stopped in front of them, and Sarah smiled brightly at Sharpay, before glancing at Ryan and blushing furiously.

“Yes, I’m surprised you remember us. It’s been quite awhile since we’ve seen you, Sharpay. You’ve grown up quite well.” said Sarah’s mother, Lisa.

Sharpay nodded tightly. She remembered the Everhart’s, of course, but she couldn’t seem to remember anything except their names.

She gave a fake laugh, before noticing the total silence of a hallway full of East High Students that were staring in shock.

“Well, if you ever get the time, drop by and visit! I’m sure Tracy will love to see her old best friend again.” There were gasps, and even Sharpay was taken off guard by the words old best friend.

As far as she remembered, she never had a best friend, or a friend at all.

“Right.” she said emotionlessly with a fake smile.

Lisa smiled and walked away pulling Sarah who was still gawking at Ryan with a blush on her face.

Sharpay’s cold brown eyes watched calmly as they walked away, and she wrinkled her brow slightly, wondering why she couldn’t remember Tracy and hers supposed friendship.

She stopped when she heard snickering, and her eyes narrowed.

“SCRAM!” she barked, and a lot of them jumped, before everyone began bolting away from the irate girl.

Ryan walked away from Sharpay, and headed into his homeroom, leaving Sharpay standing, slightly disconcerted in the middle of the hallway as kids began running around her, scrambling to get to class on time.

Sharpay shook her head slightly and turned, just in time to meet the piercing blue eyes she knew so well, and so wanted to avoid.

She felt a shiver run up and down her spine at his intense gaze that was both warming her and chilling her to the core.

He looked away, and Sharpay stared after him as he talked with one of his friends, before walking off, but not before sparing her a glance as he turned away.

Sharpay inhaled deeply, and sauntered into her homeroom, wondering why his eyes got to her.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know what you’re thinking…Rich girl with a large house, and a picture perfect family. What could possibly be wrong with this girl’s life? She has everything you’d ever want, except for the one thing everyone really needs.

Friends.

Sure, I was popular and everyone knew who I was.

I was talented, and beautiful, but like every teenage girl, I wanted friends.

I wanted people who would console me when I was hurt, people to talk to that weren’t my family.

I had everything, except the one thing I really needed, and because of that I didn’t really see it until I was practically slapped in the face with the truth.

It’s weird that ever since I walked into the halls of East High School, I knew who I wanted to be.

I wanted to be the ‘it’ girl.

The one who everybody knew, everybody talked about, but I didn’t know that while being the ‘it’ girl meant being popular… ‘it’ also meant being hated.

I was the Ice Queen.

I am the Ice Queen to everyone.

At thirteen, I was alone with no friends and I had made the stupid decision that if I wanted anything in life it would be popularity, so I made myself the Ice Queen, because that’s what I was.

I seemed to have forgotten exactly why I wanted to become the Ice Queen.

I’ve forgotten how I used to be.

Why, you ask?

Because I have no one there to remind me of the girl I used to be.

I forgot, because somewhere inside, I was tired of the pain, of the hurting, and now I’ve forgotten how to feel.

You want to know why?

Because…even though it started as an act, it’s become who I am…

I am the Ice Queen.
Sign up to rate and review this story