Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Me, Myself and My Chem

Chapter 30

by MCR_music_mad_girl 3 reviews

'You Fucking Idiots'

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-11-09 - Updated: 2007-11-09 - 596 words - Complete

0Unrated
Normal POV

Frank and Jenna-Lou were sitting on the tour bus in Las Vegas watching cartoons. Jamia and Alicia went to visit family and wouldn’t be back until morning so Jenna-Lou couldn’t hang out with them. The guys, mainly Gerard, didn’t want to leave her alone after the last incident so they left Frank with her.

“Lets go get shit faced.”

Frank was busy watching the cartoons so it took him a couple of minutes to realize he was being talked to. “What?”

“I wanna go get drunk, and you know about my past so its okay if I blurt anything out.” Frank looked uneasy, he was told to keep an eye on her but there was no talk about drinking. He also didn’t know Jenna-Lou was drinking last time they went sightseeing.

“Mia will go ap-”

“What Jamia don’t know won’t hurt her!” she gave him her sad face. “C’mon Frankie, we’re in Vegas I wanna go at least one thing I’m gonna regret later!”

He smiled. “Okay but we need money ‘cause I’m broke.” She pulled out the company credit card. “Right looks like we’re set. Come along milady!”

~(“,)~

Jenna-Lou stumbled out of her bunk. Her head was throbbing. I must have drunk fucking loads last night, she thought trying to remember what exactly happened.

She looked down herself. “I’m wearing clothes so it cant be that bad.”

Gerard, Mikey, Alicia, Worm, Ray, Jamia and Bob were all watching the TV screen with shocked expressions on their faces.

Jenna-Lou grabbed a couple of painkillers and stood watching the TV with them. “What we watchin’ today?”

Ray turned to her with a grin on his face. “Your wedding video.”

Her face nearly fell to the floor. How the hell did they get their hands on that? She asked herself. “Jamia please tell me you di-”

“How could I? I wasn’t even at this one?” Jamia bitched, “OH and this is your second one.”

Frank stumbled in. He, like Jenna-Lou, was having a real hard time from remembering what his events were yesterday. “Watching you all what?” he slurred; he was also having a hard time putting decent sentences together.

“Your wedding!” Jamia spat.

Jenna-Lou put two and two together and got the answer she was hoping wasn’t true. “Uh-oh.”

“But we didn’t get married last night, you weren’t even in the State.”

Jamia stood up. “Oh no. We didn’t Frank Iero, but you to did!” she cried and ran towards the back of the bus with Alicia in pursuit. Alicia threw the newly married couple a ‘you fucking idiots’ look before going to the emotion wreck of a friend.

“Congrats Mr. And Mrs. Iero.” Bob said nearly as pissed off as Jamia. Gerard and Ray walked off the bus with him.

“Dude we told you to keep her company not get fucking married to her.” Mikey laughed to his fellow band mate.

Jenna-Lou was in a bad mood and she lunged at him. “Incentive prick!” she screamed.

“God my wife rocks.” Frank giggled to Worm, who was standing there he was planning to intervene when Mikey started screaming from pain not laughter.

Unfortunately for Frank, his wife heard him and left off Mikey to hurt him.

“Domestic violence already and they’re not even married twelve hours yet.” Mikey laughted to Worm as he straightened his clothes and glasses up.

{{hahaha silly bastards going out and getting drunk in Vegas!! haha I'm updating tomorrow as well so comments?}}
Sign up to rate and review this story