Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Hermione's Harem

Chapter 14: Rhon

by selenepotter 0 reviews

Chapter 14: Rhon's trial

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Characters: Harry,Ron - Warnings: [!!!] [V] [?] - Published: 2007-11-11 - Updated: 2007-11-11 - 801 words

3Original
Harry Potter is owned by JK Rowling

Chapter 14: Rhon


In other dimensions:

Herm (Herman Granger, the boy-who lived) was Hermione Granger, the girl-who-lived.

Hari (Harriet Potter) was Harry Potter, the boy-who lived

Nelly Longbottom was Neville Longbottom, the boy-who lived

Rhon (Rhonda Weasley) was Ronald Weasley, the boy-who lived

Luna Lovegood was Luna Lovegood, the girl-who-lived.

Myrtle (Moaning Myrtle) was Myrtle Smith, the girl-who-lived.

One morning, when Hari, Herm and Myrtle went to the dinner table, Hari’s parents had a strange look in their eyes.

“Harriet honey, we’ve got some good news,” said Hari’s mom. “Ron Weasley has been caught by the Aurors. His trial is tomorrow.


Chapter 14: Rhon

Hari was taken to the trial by her father. Just as they were about to enter the courtroom, they were accosted by a short, balding middle-aged man, accompanied by Arthur and Rhon Weasley.

“Miss Potter I was wondering if I might have a bit of your time?” asked the man.

“You are . . .?” asked Hari’s father.

Franklin Nelson, Barrister, at your service,” replied the man. “I represent Mister Weasley and I hoped that we could work out some sort of Plea Bargain.”

“What sort of plea?” asked Hari’s father.

“Mister Weasley will agree to become enslaved to Miss Potter, to work off his sentence,” explained Mister Nelson.

“That would be acceptable,” replied Hari.

“Honey, No! You don’t know what you’re agreeing to!” admonished her father. “He’d have to live with us.”

“I wouldn’t mind,” said Hari as she gave Rhon a predatory look. “And I promise I will make him pay.

“Very well, since we’re agreed, let’s just tell the Mugwump,” stated Mister Nelson.

Shortly after they entered the courtroom, the bailiff entered and announced:

“Court is now in session, her Right Honorable Mugwump, Kitty Carlisle, presiding. All Rise!”

An elderly witch entered. After she took her seat and pounded the gavel, everyone resumed their seats. Rhon’s Barrister immediately shot back up.

“If it please the court, we’ve already negotiated a plea,” said Mr. Nelson. “My client has agreed to become enslaved to her victim.

“Very well, Ronald Weasley, step forward,” commanded the Mugwump.

“Rhonda, your honor,” corrected Rhon.

“Excuse me?” asked the Mugwump.

“My name is Rhonda now,” said Rhon. “I’ve taken a sex-change potion since my crime and subsequent castration.”

“I see, Rhonda Weasley, Prepare to receive sentence,” said the Mugwump as she pointed her wand at Rhon.

A red beam shot out of her wand and hit Rhon. He glowed with a golden glow, but at the same time, so did Hari. Rhon’s barrister looked back at the golden glow surrounding Hari then at the identical aura around Rhon.

“Move for a dismissal!” shrieked Mister Nelson, gleefully.

“Case Dismissed!” agreed the Mugwump as she pounded her gavel.

Hari’s father dragged her out of the courtroom.

“When were you going to tell us you’d married him!” snarled Hari’s father.

“My friends and I wanted to do magic over the summer so we did a ritual that would allow that,” protested Hari. “Being married is just a side effect!”

“Who else took part in this ritual? Herman? Myrtle?” demanded Hari’s father.

Hari nodded. “And Luna and Nelly. Please don’t tell anyone!”

“James, I guess congratulations are in order!” said Arthur Weasley as he came out the door and slapped Hari’s father on the back. “In light of the fact that my son is now a daughter and he has paid for his crime, why don’t we dispense with dowries?”

“That might be best,” agreed Hari’s father. “She wants to keep it quiet any way.”

He then, turned on his daughter. “What I said before still stands, married or not, you are finishing school and not having children until you do!”


When they returned home, there were some frantic floo calls to the parents of Luna and Nelly.

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

The next day, was the 1st of September. They went to Hogwarts as usual. Nothing out of the ordinary happened. Before entering the Great Hall for Dinner, Professor McGonagall pulled, Hari, Nelly, Parvati and Lavender aside.

“Mister Ronald Weasley has become Miss Rhonda Weasley over the summer,” informed Professor McGonagall. “Will any of you have a problem with her moving into the 6th year girls dorm with you?”

Not even Hari voiced an objection to this.

After the opening feast, the 6th year girls, who now counted Rhon as one of their number, went to their room. As soon as Hari walked in the door, Lavender pounced on her and began pulling her hair.

“YOU KNEW I FANCIED RON!” yelled Lavender. “IF YOU DIDN”T WANT HIM ANY MORE, WHY DID YOU HAVE TO TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ALL THE GIRLS!?!”

Sign up to rate and review this story