Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte

Sic Transit Gloria ... Glory Fades

by Fietje 0 reviews

This story is about a song of Brand New.

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2006-01-13 - Updated: 2006-01-13 - 952 words - Complete

0Unrated
Songfic of Brand New

My name is Billy, I'm 22 years old. I have no friends, maybe it's because I'm extremely shy, I prefer my company than these of people where I can't be myself. I've never had a girlfriend and I've never been in love... until now. Her name is Lily, I've meet her at the reception of the art gallery. When I come in the gallery she always smile at me with the most beautiful smile I've ever seen.

Yesterday something unbelievable happened: she asked me to come to her house to talk about my drawings because she likes them very much.
Now I'm standing at her door and I don't know what to do. What if she don't remember that she has invited me? Or what if she changed her mind or only wants to make fun of me? OK, I take a deep breath and push on the doorbell, I hope I won't regret it.

I can see her coming to the door through the little window, she's so beautiful with her long black hair, her white skin and she's smiling! Now she's standing in front of me and asks me to come in, I go sit on the seat that she indicate. I want to kiss her so badly!

She walks to the seat and sits just next to me her left arm is touching my right arm. Nobody is speaking, the only sound in the house is the ticking of the clock. She turns her head to kiss me, I don't know what to do so I close my eyes and wait.

I don't move, I can't see anything and I hear anything. But I feel her lips touching mines and her hand moving to my pants.

This was a very weird feeling, I want her to stop but in a strange way I like it. My whole body is covered in sweat. I opened my eyes to look at her, she wasn't beautiful anymore, now she looked like any girl you see in the streets.
It felt like my body and mind were two different persons. My stomach is turning but my body likes what she is doing.

She gets of me and walks to the switch to turn the lights on. I don't know what I should do, I've heard stories about fucking and making love, but I can't remember them.
I feel like I'm going to choke, I can't breath. This is so wrong.
I tell her that this is my first time and that I will never do that again, I can feel her smile against my mouth but she continuous thrusting myself into her.

I want to tell her how bad I feel, I just want her to stop. I just wanted to kiss her, not fuck, I barely know her. She don't pays attention to my plea, I whisper that I love her but she ignores me. I bet that she even not notice the tears in my eyes. She is using me. To her I'm just a simple fuck.

I just lay there waiting, waiting for my body to finish. I'm not able to speak or move.

When she was done she told me to go home. I put my clothes on and leave. I was wrong, I thought that she was sweet and beautiful, but she was like everyone. She used me. I'm not like the other people. If I leave nobody would miss me.
I climb the stairs up to my apartment, I went straight to the bathroom, find my razor. Yes, this was the right solution. I climb into the bad, look at my razor and smile.



Keep the noise low, she doesn't want to blow it
Shaking head to toe while your left hand does the show me around
Quickens your heartbeat, it beats me straight into the ground
You don't recover from a night like this

A victim, still lying in bed, completely motionless
A hand moves in the dark to a zipper
Hear a boy bracing tight against sheets, barley whisper
This is so messed up

He keeps his hands low, he doesn't want to blow it
He's wet from head to toe, and his eyes give her the up and the down
His stomach turns and he thinks of throwing up
But the body on the bed beckons forward and he starts growing up

She hit the lights, this doesn't seem quite fair
Despite everything he learned from his friends, he doesn't feel so prepared
She's breathing quit and smooth, he's gasping for air
This is the first and last time he says, she fakes a smile and pressed her hips into his

He keeps his hands pinned down at his sides
He's holding back from telling her exactly what it really feels like
He's the lamb, she's the slaughter
She's moving way too fast, all he wanted was to hold her
Nothing that he tells her is really having an effect
He whispers that he loves her, but she's probably only looking for s...

He keeps his hands pinned down at his sides
He waits for it to end and for the aching in his gut to subside

The fever, the focus
The reason that I had to believe you weren't too hard to sell
Die young and save yourself
The tickle, the taste of ...
It used to be the reason I breathe but now it's choking me up
Die young and save yourself --Brand New

~~ FIN ~~

Well, it's done, I hope you liked it :p. It was my first story so let me know what you think. And sorry for the mistakes but I'm from Belgium, so normally I speak Dutch.
Sign up to rate and review this story