Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Thanks but no thanks for the venom

This could be...fun

by TWiLiGHTzONe 3 reviews

JUST READ PEEPS AND REVIEW PLEASE!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-11-11 - Updated: 2007-11-12 - 345 words

0Unrated
WHAT?! No nonononono you cant leave... you just CANT!" I had just broken the new to my best mate Kaitlynn and she was... well, not taking it great. "I know i cant, but i have to. Its..Its Kevin."
She broke into sobs. "Have you told anyone else?" By anyones else im sure shes referring to the guys.
'No i havent, but i probably should, eh?' she nodded and hiccupped. We got into her car and drove to Alex's house for lunch period.

'Hey girls whats- whoa, whats wrong with Katy?' Ronnie asked.
I took a breath in and said in a rush.
'Kevinsforcedmymumintoleaving...andtakingmewiththemtoamerica.'

Alex and John looked up from their video game in utter confusion. 'Wait, rewind repeat IN SLOW MOTION PLEASE.'

'Ok well Kevins forced my mum into leaving and taking me with them...to america, New Jersey to be exact.'

Everyones jaws hit the floor (not literally of course). Alex was the first to speak. "Um, are you..serious?' I nodded, starting to cry. Ronnie spoke up, with tears glistening in his eyes."Like, seriously serious?' I nodded again, the last thing i did before i broke down on Alex's couch.

I hiccuped, burrying my head into Johns chest.

'I -hiccup- dont wanna -hiccup- leave you guys-hiccup!'

I mustve fallen asleep because next thing i know im awoken by my phone shrieking atreyu. 'Hullo?' i answer

'Honey, come on we are leaving.'
Then it sunk in that i was still leaving.
'Um okay mum be there in 20'
'K bye'
I felt numb. I couldnt just up and leave. But i had to. I hate kevin i wish he would die.

~~In New Jersey~~

'Blaire, were home'
I woke up thinking, this is NOT my home.

walking into my new house, i saw my neighbor, he had a pale face and long greasy black hair. He wore a bit of liner,and that brought out his gorgeus green eyes. He caught my stare and smiled, looking embarrassed. This could be...fun.
Sign up to rate and review this story