Categories > Celebrities > The Used

The taste of ink is getting old

by TWiLiGHTzONe 1 review

Evva is the lead singer of a band called Cold Serenity, Whole story is set in warped tour 2009

Category: The Used - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-11-11 - Updated: 2007-11-12 - 283 words

0Unrated
‘WILLIAM ARTHUR WENDALL, what the HELL did you do with my straightener?!’
Will came out looking very guilty, and I charged at him, tackling him to the floor. I pinned his hands behind his head and started tickling his ribs. He was shrieking with laughter by the time our bassist Jeffery walked in.
‘Whoa dudes, erm should i..ya know come back another time?’
I rolled off of will and laughed. ‘Oh god jeffy, you are a sick minded freak.’
He struck a pose saying, ‘Yes, but that is why you love me so dearly.’
‘Hell Yeah it is!’ I said, kissing his blonde head. Andy walked in with a pout on his face. ‘Aw C’mon Evva, I don’t get a hug or kiss?? That hardly seems fair. I see how FAIR EVERYTHING IS!’ He stomped to our couch and pouted.
‘Awww poor you cause I was gonna give you both but then you went a became a drama queen so now you don’t get any. And I even bout you special Oreos but theyre MINE now. MUAHAHAHAHAHA!’
Andys mouth dropped open. Yeah, I had him right where I wanted him. Slowly, I walked over to the cabinet and pulled them out and ate one.
‘NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! YOU $%^&^$ ! YOU STOLE MY $#@%^*( COOKIES NOW THERES HELL TO PAY!!
I ran away.
Ah, touring.

A/N --- Kay so I know It was short BUT it was a first chapter and I will stick to what I always say, the more reviews, the better the story shall be. So review people! Im not getting any younger. Im starting to grow a beard….AND IM A GIRL! (im so just kidding, don’t freak)
Sign up to rate and review this story