Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Naruto of the Ryuugan

After the test

by KaiDragonMaster 1 review

Naruto gets a bloodline but is it a gift or a curse. How will this bloodline and two girls from a broken clan change the Naruto world

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Naruto,Sakura,Anko - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-11-17 - Updated: 2007-11-18 - 9574 words

0Unrated
Chapter 2

Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto or Tenjou Tenge

“Normal talking”

“Demon/Summoning talking”

‘Normal thinking’

‘Demon/ inner Sakura thinking’


Naruto, Maya, and Aya are standing behind the academy five feet away from each other. Maya stood to the right side of Aya with her katana and sheath in her left hand while Naruto was standing on front of them. Aya took out a scroll from her pocket and bit her finger drawing blood. She unraveled the scroll and wiped her blood on it. A long 40 inch katana in a blue sheath and red hilt appeared. She grabbed it and strapped it around the left side of her waist. “I’m guessing its Kenjutsu” Naruto said. They both nodded and Naruto and Aya got into Kenjutsu stance. Naruto has his legs spread apart with his right hand hovering over the hilt near his right shoulder. Aya had her legs spread slightly apart with her left hand on the sheath just below the guard of her blade with her hand hovering over it. Maya simply drew her blade with her right hand and rested the blunt end on her right shoulder. Both Maya and Aya looked at each other before looking at Naruto with a smirk. Naruto saw the image of them doing that and smiled.

They both charged at him while Naruto drew a kunai. He quickly drew his katana as Maya swung her blade at Naruto and Aya began to draw her blade. Naruto drew his katana fast and blocked Maya’s strike and used his kunai to block Aya’s. Naruto quickly pushed the blades off and jumped back. He put away his kunai as Maya came toward him again. Naruto blocked her strike and push her blade off as Aya came from his side. He ducked dodging her swipe and tried to sweep her legs. Aya jumped up dodging as Maya came from behind Naruto swinging her blade downward. Naruto brought his blade up horizontally over his neck to block the attack. When her blade hit his it force him further down toward the ground causing it to crack around him. He mentally cursed as Aya katana came toward his face. Naruto quickly charged chakra into his left hand and grabbed the blade. ‘He protected his hand with chakra’ Aya thought as she tried to retract her blade. She couldn’t remove the blade from Naruto’s grasped. She smirked and added chakra into her blade. Naruto quickly let go and rolled to the side leaving Maya’s katana to hit the ground. He recovered quickly and stood up straight. He rested the blunt edge of the blade on his shoulder mirroring Maya.

“Is this all you can do?” Naruto asked tauntingly.

“We were just taking it easy on you.” Maya said smirking. Aya smirked as they both charged at him. Aya swung her blade horizontally at Naruto. Naruto jumped over her swing dodging the swipe. Maya jumped up and stepped on Aya’s shoulder and jumped up to Naruto. She started swung her sword diagonally down from her left to right than brought the blade up and swung it diagonally from her right to left. Naruto blocked both strikes easily and swung his katana downward as Maya swung her sword horizontally. The katana collided in a loud clang sound. Naruto landed with his blade locked with Maya’s. Naruto pushed away turning as he did so ran in Aya’s direction. Aya brought her sword upward toward Naruto only to have him side step it. Naruto smile as he was swinging his blade. Maya appeared blocking the strike and forced Naruto back. Maya moved in front of Aya in a stance where her left leg was stretch out and she was resting her weight on her right leg. Her left arm was out toward Naruto with her palm open and her katana was held so the blade was parallel to her left. Aya was right behind her doing the opposite with her right leg was stretched out and her weight rested on her left leg. Her sword was in her left hand pointing behind her with her right hand near the bottom of the hilt. Aya ran around Maya and with her blade scraping the ground. She brought it upward toward Naruto only to have it blocked. She turned to sword to the side and spun around. Naruto back up dodging the strike and turned when he got the image of Maya coming at him. He dodged her first swing and brought his blade up to block the next. Naruto quickly brought his blade to his left side blocking Maya’s next strike. She threw a punch toward his face which he caught easily. She smirked as she brought her sword down and swung it diagonal upward left shoulder. Naruto jumped back only getting his shirt cut.

With a burst of speed Naruto ducked under a swipe from Aya and charged at Maya. Maya jumped up just as Naruto swung his sword horizontally. Maya swung her foot forward at Naruto catching him in his chin. Naruto flew backward hitting the ground. He quickly recovered going into a backwards roll ending in a crouch. Aya appeared behind Naruto swinging her katana towards the left side of Naruto’s face. Naruto brought his sword up blocking strike just as Maya appeared in front of him with the tip of her katana near the right side of his neck. “Looks like we win Naruto” Maya said smirking. Naruto smirked slightly getting ready to escape. Maya pressed the katana a little on his neck drawing blood. “Don’t even think about it.” Maya said. Naruto smirked and quickly pushed Aya’s katana away with his own. He rolled to his left landing in a crouched stance before rolling backward dodging a downward slash by Maya. He landed on his feet and quickly jumped up doing a back flip dodging a horizontal slash from Aya. Naruto quickly sheathed his katana in the air. He landed behind Aya just as she turned to him. He grabbed her right wrist with his left hand and pulled her forward. He slid his right leg out pushing her left leg back while he grabbed her collar. He pulled her forward as he turned to look behind him and threw her. Aya landed on her back and let out a yelp of pain. Naruto quickly drew his katana while turning. He moved it to his left side block a swipe from Maya. He started to run toward Maya adding pressure to his katana keeping her sword at bay. Maya smirked as she quickly drew back her sword and swung it again. Naruto jumped over the blade and brought his sword overhead. He swung it downward toward Maya. Maya stepped to the side letting the blade pass by her. She quickly swung sword as Naruto landed. Naruto quickly ducked and rolled to the side. He stood up and charged at her again. They started a series of slashes, parries, and dodges ending with Naruto and Maya blades locked trying to force through the others guard. Naruto smirked as he added chakra to his arms. He pushed her sword away and quickly jumped back bringing his sword back so the blade was pointing behind him. He jumped forward beginning a swing. Maya did a back flip just as Naruto’s hand was near her. Her foot hit Naruto’s hand causing his katana to fly out his hand. Naruto’s hand shook in pain as he grabbed his wrist. Naruto was about to move when he felt something poke his back. Naruto turned slightly and got the image of Aya with her sword at his back. He turned forward just as a katana was placed on his neck.

“Fine, fine. You two win” Naruto said still holding his hand. Aya and Maya removed their katana and quickly sheathed them. They smirked as Naruto went over to katana and picked it up with his left hand. He sheathed it and grabbed his wrist again.

“Come on Naruto I didn’t kick you that hard.” Maya said.

“The hell you did. My hand still hurts.” Naruto said.

“Suck it up” Maya said.

“Hmph.” Naruto replied as he folded his arms near his chest. Maya shook her head as Aya giggled.

“Come on lets go back inside.” Aya said.

“Fine, fine.” Naruto replied looking at the roof.

“Onward.” Aya said as she turned and pointed towards the academy doors. Naruto smirked and turned towards Maya who shrugged.

“She is a little bit too happy don’t you think?” Maya asked in a low voice as they started to walk slowly. Naruto shook his head and smirked.

“She should be. If it wasn’t for her you wouldn’t have won.” Naruto whispered back.

“Yes I would have. Besides this will most likely go to her head” Maya whispered.

“I doubt it. She knows we both held back so she probably won’t think too highly of it.” Naruto said.

“Probably?” Maya whispered.

“Hey there is always a chance.” Naruto said.

“I guess so” She said.

“Come on slow pokes!” Aya yelled out. Naruto smirked and ran ahead.

“Okay Aya-chan” Naruto said. Maya shook her head and ran right after them.

On the roof stood a brown haired jounin glaring at Naruto. He wore blue pants and shirt with a green jounin vest. He is about 5’9” and has a scar going from his right cheek to his chin. He glared hard at Naruto as he reached the door. “Ow!” Naruto yelled out. “What was that for?” Naruto asked.

“I told you not to add the “chan” to her name.” Maya said.

“I still don’t get why Maya-chan” Naruto said. Maya bashed him on the head again this time with her katana.

“Ow” Naruto yelled out.

“Have all the fun you can Kyuubi because your time is almost up.” He said lowly.

‘Kyuubi? That’s new. People are getting bolder these days. I guess I will be having a lot of fun soon’ Naruto thought hearing the man. He rubbed his head and walked in after Maya and Aya. They walked back to the classroom and Aya sat in her seat with Maya next to her. Naruto laid down on the desk in front of them groaning. Sasuke glared at Naruto angrily while Sakura stared in amazement. “Ow my head.” Naruto groaned.

“Naruto get off the desk.” Maya ordered.

“Why?” Naruto groaned out. He moved out the way quickly as her Katana bashed the table breaking the table in half horizontally. “Oh that’s why.” Naruto replied looking at the table.

“Naruto you’re paying for that” Maya said.

“You’re the one who broke it.” Naruto said.

“I don’t remember breaking it.” Maya said. “Do you Aya?” She asked.

“Nope I didn’t see you do it.” Aya said smiling innocently.

“See. I have a witness.” Maya said grinning evilly.

“Try and blame it on me when I’m not here.” Naruto said making a hand seal. “Ja ne” He said quickly.

“Wait” Maya and Aya yelled as Naruto disappeared in a cloud of smoke.

“Well there goes our fun. What do we do now?” Aya asked.

“I don’t know about you but I’m going to find Naruto.” Maya said.

“So you’re going leave too?” She asked.

“Don’t worry Aya will talk later.” Maya said. Aya nodded and Maya walked over to the door. “I’ll see you later.” She said leaving. Aya looked at the desk and shook her head.

With Naruto
Naruto is lying down in a small clearing in his field of white flowers with a new shirt on. He listened as the wind is blowing through the field. He heard the sound of foot steps. ‘Can’t I get a break?’ Naruto thought. He heard the person sit down next to him and smirked.

“You left just to come here?” The person asked. He recognized the voice as Maya and sent out a chakra wave. He saw her walking toward him with a katana strapped to her back.

“Of course I love being around beautiful things. Why do you think I hang around you?” Naruto said chuckling. She stayed silent as she laid down next to him with a smile on her face.

“So why did you come here?” Naruto asked.

“I came to relax.” Maya said.

“But why here?” Naruto asked.

“Because you’re here.” She replied. The wind blew again toward him bringing the scent of sweat and cinnamon to his nose.

“You know the only thing you have down is her voice.” Naruto said.

“W-what?” She stuttered sitting up.

“One thing Maya doesn’t make noise when she walks. Another you answer the questions all wrong. She would have said because she could not because I’m here. There is also the fact you don’t smell like her. And the most important things, for a comment like I made she would have bashed me on my head and the only time she wears her katana like that is when she uses taijutsu while sparring.” Naruto said calmly not even turning to the person next to him. The person pulled out a kunai and placed it on his neck. In a puff of smoke ‘Maya’ disappeared leaving a guy with spiky black hair, grey eyes, and a chuunin uniform there.

“It was good enough to get close to you.” He said with his voice filled with venom.

“Not really. I’m just didn’t feel like doing anything.” Naruto replied unmoving. The man was about to slit his throat when two kunai was embedded into his arm. He let out a cry of pain dropping the kunai as he pulled away from Naruto. His arm was limp as blood dripped onto the clearing. He looked into the forest while drawing another kunai. The man looked over at Naruto and moved to stab him when he heard a feminine voice.

“Fuuton: Daisenpuu no jutsu.” He turned around as a powerful whirlwind hit him blowing him into the air and into a tree outside Naruto garden. Maya stood next to Naruto’s right side smirking at the chuunin. “I’ll be back in a few.” She said placing her katana down. She disappearing and reappeared three feet from front the chuunin. She stared at the man as he lean on the tree with a smirk still on her face. He stared at her recognizing her. He inwardly smirked as he though up a plan. After a few seconds he got his plan and stood up straight.

“Why are you helping that demon?” He asked taking a step towards her

She stayed quiet staring at the chuunin. “Did he not help destroy your clan? Oh yeah he changed your memories so you don’t know. Listen I could help release you from his control if you help me kill him. Come on.” He said walking toward her. When he got in arms reach of her, she brought her right arm to her left side and quickly slapped him with the back of her hand. He spun around three times from the force of the backhand and landed on the ground with a loud thump. He groaned before quickly getting up. “Bitch” He said rubbing his cheek.

“You are pathetic. You actually thought I was going to fall for that? You must be insane or just stupid.” Maya said smirking. He scowled at her and pulled out a kunai. He rushed at her and swung his kunai horizontally at her. She leaned back dodging the attack with a smile on her face. He got angry and started to swing the kunai at her in multiple directions. Maya closed her eyes with a smile still on her face as she dodged each attack. Naruto sat up and let his chakra radar lock onto Maya. He smiled as he got the image of them fighting.

‘She sure loves to fight.’ Naruto thought. Maya ducked under a swipe and kicked him in the chin causing him to fly into the air. She jumped up after him reeling her right arm back. She punched him hard but grabbed his left arm before he flew back. She brought up her right foot up and swung toward his face. He brought his arm up blocking the kick. Maya spun to her left being her left leg up. He was unable to block getting kicked in the face forcing his body to turn to the left horizontally. She continued the spin bringing up her right foot. When her foot was right over his face she brought it down. Her heel connected with his cheek as she let go of his arm. He hit the ground causing an impression of himself. Maya landed gracefully with a smirk.

“This chuunin is really weak” She said turning around. She started to walk when she heard the sound if somebody moving. She turned quickly to see the chuunin in the air with a kunai heading toward her. She smirked as he came closer. She felt somebody run pass her as she watch the chuunin fly into a tree. Naruto landed with a smirk and turned to Maya. “I could have done that myself.” Maya said.

“So? I felt like helping. You should be grateful.” Naruto said.

“But I didn’t need you help.” Maya said. Naruto shrugged and walked over to the chuunin. He picked him up by his vest and turned back to Maya.

“I’ll be back” Naruto said making a hand seal.

“Sure go ahead” Maya said turning back and walking toward the clearing. Naruto disappeared leaving a cloud of smoke behind. A few minutes later Naruto appeared with a puff of smoke in the Hokage’s office. Sarutobi looks up from his paper work to see Naruto with a chuunin in his hand.

“Not again” He said. He sighed and snapped his fingers. Two ANBU members appeared in front of Naruto bowing down. Naruto got images of both of them. One is a male with black hair. He has on a standard uniform consisting of black and gray armor, arm guards, and a signature spiral tattoo on his left arm. On his face is white panda mask and he is about 5’9’’. The other is a female with long purple hair and is about 5’6’’. She wore the same uniform as her comrade and has on a cat mask on and a katana strapped on her back.

“Hai hokage-sama.” They said in Unison.

“Please take the chuunin to Ibiki please.” He said.

“Hai” They said. They both turned around and looked at the three. Naruto smiled and waved his hand.

“Yo Neko” Naruto said.

“Hey kid.” She said walking up to him.

‘Kid’ Naruto thought irritated. “How’s things been?” Naruto asked

“It’s been okay.” She said before being nudged by her partner. She sighed before continuing. “We’ll have to catch up later.” She said.

“Okay” Naruto said. They went up to the chuunin and grabbed him from Naruto. They both disappeared in a puff of smoke leaving Naruto in the room with the Hokage.

“Explain to me what happened.” He said.

“Simple I was thinking in my garden. He came up to me in a henge that made him look like Maya. He tried to kill me. Maya came. She beat him up. I came here.” Naruto explained.

“Well at least it was short.” Sarutobi muttered.

“Hey there is some good news.” Naruto said.

“And that is?” The hokage asked.

“My garden wasn’t ruined.” Naruto said cheerfully. The old man face faulted before chuckling.

“There never a dull day around here with you is there?” He asked.

“Nope.” Naruto replied walking toward the window. He opened it and turned to the hokage.

“Ja ne” He said. He jumped out the window making a hand seal. He gathered chakra into his feet and placed them on the building. He turned to the right and disappeared with a burst of speed. After a few minutes he stopped at his garden and watched as Maya leaned over and smelled the flowers. Naruto smirked as he moved toward her.

“What took you Naruto?” Maya asked. She sat up straight and looked at him as he laid down on the grass next to her.

“Nothing. I just decided to take my time.” Naruto replied. Maya sighed and laid down next to him. They both remained silent for a while not moving.

“Naruto what’s wrong? You’re too quite” Maya said. She turned to him and noticed his steady breathing and sat up. ‘Is he sleeping?’ She thought moving closer. She touched his side and pushed him a little. He didn’t move so she did it again. Naruto remained unmoving as he snored lightly. Her eyes started to twitch and was about to hit him. She stopped just before her fist hit his head. She stared at his face and smiled. ‘I’ll let you sleep for now.’ She thought. She laid back on the ground and looked at the sky. ‘This place is so peaceful.’ She thought as the wind blew. ‘The flowers also …smell…nice’ She thought as her eyes began to close. After a few seconds her eyes closed completely with her falling a sleep a few seconds after. Naruto heard her light breathing signifying she was asleep. He sat up and turned towards her. He smiled as the image of her peaceful face appeared on his mind.

‘Maybe I should bring a camera next time.’ Naruto thought with a mischievous smirk on his face. He laid back down and moved a little closer to her. ‘I should catch up on some sleep.’ Naruto thought. He fell asleep a few minutes later with a smile on his face.

A few hours later
Naruto woke up suddenly as he heard foot steps approach. He slowly began to draw a kunai as he heard the person stop. “I can’t believe it. They were sleeping here this whole time.” He heard a feminine voice say. He recognized the voice as Aya’s and activated his chakra radar. He saw her walking closer to him and put away his kunai. She sat down in the Seiza position next to Naruto. ‘This is the perfect chance.’ She thought looking at the forehead protector covering his eyes. She carefully reached out for his forehead protector. She was about to grab it when he caught her hand causing her to jump a little.

“What are you doing?” He asked.

“Uh nothing.” She said removing her hand from his forehead protector. Naruto sat up and turned towards her. He covered his mouth as he let out a yawn.

“So what happened?” Naruto asked.

“You mean with my Sensei?” She asked.

“Yes” Maya said sitting up.

“When did you wake up?” Aya asked looking over to Maya as she yawned.

“When you walked into the garden.” Maya said yawning and stretching her arms.

“Oh well, any way this is how it went” She started.

Flashback
Aya sat in the room irritated. ‘I have waited here for two hour. TWO FUCKING HOURS AND HE STILL ISN”T HERE!’ Aya yelled in her mind.

“Where is he?” Sakura said out loud. Aya looked at her before sensing a chakra signal out side the door. A second later the door slid open to reveal a silver haired jounin with a facemask on coving from his nose down and his forehead protector tilted over his left eye. He wore blue pants and a jounin’s vest. He looked at the three and sighed.

“My first impression of you guy are…your boring.” He said. Sakura and Sasuke face faulted and Aya just glared. “Meet me on the roof.” He said and disappeared in puff of smoke. Aya got up quickly and walked toward the roof with Sasuke and Sakura behind her. When they arrived they saw Kakashi putting away a book. They each sat down with Sakura on the right, Aya in the middle and Sasuke on the left with his finger laced together near his nose. “Okay first I want you introduce yourselves one by one.” He said.

“Introduce ourselves? What are we suppose to say?” Sakura asked.

“Your name, likes, dislikes, your dreams for the future, and hobbles.” He said.

“How about you go first to show us how it is done.” Sakura said.

“Alright. My name is Kakashi Hatake. My likes and dislikes well I don’t want to tell you. My hobbies? My dream of the future well never really thought about it.” He said.

“So we only learnt his name” Sakura muttered.

“You go” Kakashi said pointing toward Sakura.

“My name is Sakura Haruno. My likes are…well the person I like is…” She paused looking at Sasuke and giggles. “My hobbies are…” She said taking a peek at Sasuke. “Well… my dreams for the future is.” She said then gave a loud squeal. “And I hate Ino and Naruto” She said. Aya turned to her with a heated glare.

‘Most girls are worried more about boy than being a ninja.’ He thought. “Now you” Kakashi said pointing toward Sasuke.

“My name is Sasuke Uchiha. There are tons of things I don’t like, but I don’t really like anything. And I don’t want to use the word “dream” but… I have an ambition. The resurrection of my clan, and…to kill a certain man.” Sasuke said.

‘‘Whoa so cool.’ Sakura thought.

‘I thought so.’ Kakashi thought.

‘Naruto’s is way cooler.’ Aya thought.

“Okay and you” Kakashi said pointing toward Aya.

“My name is Aya Natsumi. My likes are my friends Naruto and Maya, swords, training and wolfs. My dislikes are people who are late.” She said glaring at Kakashi. “Girls who hate people for no reason.” She said glaring at Sakura. “My dream is to help my friends to achieve theirs, to restore my clan and the other I’m not going to tell.” She said blushing at part.

‘I least she not like Sakura’ Kakashi thought. “Alright we’re going to begin missions tomorrow.” Kakashi said.

“What mission sensei?” Sakura asked.

“First we’re going to do something we four can do.” Kakashi replied.

“What is it?” Aya said.

“Survival training.” Kakashi said.

“Survival training?” Aya asked.

“Why are we going to train when it’s a mission?” Sakura asked. “We had plenty of training in the academy.” Sakura said.

“This is no ordinary training.” Kakashi replied.

“Than what kind of training is it?” Sakura asked. Kakashi started to chuckle a little before continuing. “What’s so funny sensei?” Sakura added.

“Well if I say this I’m sure you three are going to flip.” Kakashi said with his eye in an up-side down U.

“Huh” Aya said.

“Out of the 32 graduates only about 12 will become genin. The other twenty will be sent back to the academy. In other words this training is going to be a very hard test with a drop out rate of 66%.” Kakashi said. Sakura face lit up with surprise and Sasuke glared at him. Aya simple tilted her head a little with her right eyebrow raised. She quickly looked over to Sakura and Sasuke and frowned.

‘Was I the only one who knew?’ She thought.

“See, I told you that you would be surprised.” Kakashi said.

“Wait then what would the final exam for?” Sakura yelled out.

“That? It just picks out of those who are qualified to become a genin.” Kakashi said. “So anyway I will determine whether you pass or fail tomorrow at training ground 7. Bring your ninja equipment and meet here at 6 A. M!” Kakashi said.

‘Of I fail this test I will be separated from Sasuke-kun. This is a trail of love’ Sakura thought with her hands near her chest drawn into a fist.

‘I have to pass this test to become stronger.’ Sasuke clutching his hands together tightly.

‘This, this bastard made us what for three hours just to tell us this.’ She thought eyes twitching.

“Now then, meeting over.” Kakashi said turning around. “Oh yeah don’t eat breakfast. Your going to throw it up.” Kakashi said turning to face them. He then disappeared in a puff of smoke leaving the genin alone.

“Hey Sasuke-kun do you want go out after the test?” Sakura asked timidly while blushing.

“No” He said and walked off. She looked down for a second before going to follow Sasuke with a smile on.

“Now to look for Naruto-kun” Aya said with a smile on her face.

End Flashback
“And that’s what happened.” Aya said leaving out her thoughts from the story.

“So you got Kakashi Hatake as a sensei?” Naruto said laying back down. “I should have known.”

“Why is that?” Aya asked.

“Because he the only one who could teach Sasuke how to use the Sharingan.” Naruto replied.

“It looks I will have to cook you a big breakfast tomorrow.” Maya said with a smirk.

“But he told us not to eat.” Aya said with a confused look on her face.

“So.” Maya said.

“Besides it not good to take a test on an empty stomach.” Naruto said sitting back up.

“Okay. Now what are we going to do?” Aya asked.

“Me and you are going to train” Maya said.

“In what?” Aya asked.

“Taijutsu. You still need to improve.” Maya said standing up and dusting her self off.

“What about me?” Naruto asked as Aya stood up.

“Go find something to do elsewhere” Maya replied.

“Like what?” Naruto asked.

“Go for a walk.” Maya said.

“Or a swim” Aya said smiling. Maya looked at her with an eyebrow raised.

“Good idea” Naruto said smiling.

“Well than go” Maya said waving her hands forward in a shooing movement.

“Why are you trying to get rid of me?” Naruto asked.

“Because you know enough of our clan’s jutsus and styles” Maya said.

“So” Naruto said standing up.

“Just go” Maya said a little irritated.

“Fine, fine. I’ll see you later” Naruto said walking off.

“Now I’m going to teach you a special attack. So watch carefully.” Maya said getting into a stance as Naruto left hearing range.

Naruto walked to the beginning of his garden he turned right and walked further. After a few minutes he arrived at a huge waterfall leading into a wide lake that lead to a river. Naruto smirked and took off his shirt, pants, sandals, chain mail shirt, and his kunai pouches. Naruto placed them on a branch and walked to the lake. He used his chakra radar to see into the water and located a cave. Naruto smirked before taking a deep breath. He jumped into the water and started swimming. He swam to the bottom of the lake and entered the cave. He followed the passageways until he came to a cavern with walls cover with different types of crytals and had a few rock piles in serval places. He released the air he was holding as he climbed out of the water. He stood up and walked over to a rock pile. He picked up two fist size, ridged, oval like rocks and clutched it tight in his right hand and left hand. He gathered his chakra into both his hands and started to channel it into the rocks. After a minute, Naruto increased the chakra that he channeled into the rock. Naruto opened both hands and dust fell out of his hands revealing two glowing blue quartz crystals. The crystals are diamond shaped and about 4 inches long and 2 inches wide. Naruto closed his hands again and continued to charge chakra into the crystals for five minutes before stopping. The crystals continued to glow as he smirked. He placed the crystals on a flat rock and walked back to the water. “I’ll be back for you in two days.” Naruto said out loud. He took a deep breath and jumped into the water. He swam the way he came entering the underwater tunnel. He quickly reached the cave exit and used his chakra to speed up his resurfacing. He let go of his breath as soon as he was at the surface. He turned toward the shore. He got the image of Maya leaning on a tree and tilted his head. ‘I thought she was training.’ He thought. He swam over and got out of the water. She turned toward Naruto and stood up straight. Naruto stood straight up and walked over to her. “Weren’t you teaching Aya something?” Naruto asked stopping.

“I showed her the move already she practicing it as we speak.” Maya said. “Naruto can you teach me the Kage Bunshin no jutsu?” Maya asked.

“Hn let me think about it.” Naruto said. Maya looked at him with her right eye twitching. She began to walk over to him. Naruto quickly brought up his arms and waved them defensively.
“Yes, yes I will just don’t hurt me” Naruto said in a hurry. He put his arms down when Maya sat down in front of him. Naruto started the explanation of how to do the Kage Bunshin no jutsu. After he was finished he stood up and stretched his arms. He walked passed her grabbing his clothing. “When you finished training meet me on the field where I’m playing Shikamaru.” Naruto said putting on his clothing. “Ja ne” He said making a hand seal and left in a puff of smoke. Maya smirked and made a T like seal.

“Kage Bunshin no jutsu” She said.

With Naruto
He stopped running on a path near a field and started walking toward the field.

“Yo” He heard. Naruto got the image of Shikamaru with a Shougi board in front of him and Chouji who was next to him eating chips. Naruto raised his hand in greeting and walked on the other side of the board. “Your three minutes late.” Shikamaru said.

“I know. I was doing something with Maya and Aya.” Naruto said as Shikamaru moved a piece.

“What were you doing?” Chouji asked offering chips to Naruto. Naruto moved a piece before taking some chips. He ate them as Shikamaru made a move.

“I was helping them learn a technique.” Naruto said moving another pawn. Shikamaru moved his knight out. They played like this talking a little for thirty minutes before Aya and Maya walked in the field with their clothing looking a little bit dirty. They both walked up to Chouji and sat down.

“Hey Chouji.” They said in unison. Maya looked at Shikamaru who had his eyes closed and his fingers touching the opposite on the other hand upside down near his stomach (Like he does when fighting Temari). She looked at the board and sighed.

“This is still the first game isn’t it?” Maya asked. Chouji nodded while tilting his bag of chips to them. Maya took some while Aya shook her head.

“Who’s winning?” Aya asked looking at the board.

“It’s pretty even so far” Chouji said. Shikamaru opened his eyes and moved his a piece.

“ōte (Check)” Shikamaru said. Naruto moved his piece with the kanji for king on it.

“How did your test go?” He asked as Shikamaru took a piece.

“It went fine he only had us find and get his cigarette.” Shikamaru said. Naruto looked over to Maya and she shrugged. “You two also took a test.” Shikamaru stated more than asked.

“Yeah. It was pretty easy.” Naruto said moving a piece. “ōte” He said.

“What was it about?” Shikamaru asked moving his king.

“We had to get a bell and get to a tower.” Naruto said moving a piece.

“Seems simple.” Shikamaru said looking at the board. He moved a piece to which Naruto quickly moved one another. ‘This is irritating. I make a plan and he ruins it.’ Shikamaru thought. He moved a piece and looked back up at Naruto. After a few more minutes of playing Naruto stood up and stretch. He heard ‘troublesome’ from Shikamaru who was putting the shougi set away.

“I’ll see you later Shikamaru, Chouji” Naruto said. He started to walk away.

“Naruto, where are you going?” Maya asked. Naruto stopped and turned slightly.

“I’m going home.” Naruto said walking away.

“Naruto are you trying to skip out on buying me dinner?” Maya asked. Naruto stopped got into a thinking pose.

‘How to get out of this?’ Naruto thought. He raised his right hand with his index finger up and his mouth open getting ready to say something. He closed his mouth a second later.

“You do know that I will force you if you try to run right?” Maya said standing up. Naruto made no sound or movement for a few seconds as Maya approached him. Naruto sighed deeply and shrugged. Maya narrowed her eyes staring at Naruto. Naruto turned back at Maya smiling.

“See ya” Naruto said. He quickly turned back around and ran. He took about ten feet before Aya appeared below him with her feet extended. Naruto tripped landing on the floor. Maya appeared behind him and stepped on his back.

“Thank you Aya.” Maya said looking towards her. Naruto turned his head to face Aya.

“Aya, you traitor.” Naruto said. Maya stomped on his back causing him to let out a painful yelp.

“Sorry” Aya said.

“There’s no reason to apologize to him. You did the right thing.” Maya said. She turned back to Naruto glaring. “Right Naruto?” She asked.

“No” Naruto replied. Maya stomped on his back again. “Ow” he shouted.

“What was that?” Maya asked.

“Yes. She did the right thing.” Naruto said. “But she still is a traitor” Naruto whispered. Maya heard him and stomped on his back again. He let out another painful yelp.

“Enough talking you are buying us something to eat.” She said. She grabbed the back of his collar and pulled him into a sitting position. “Let’s go Aya” Maya said. Aya nodded as Maya started to walk dragging Naruto.

“Bye Shikamaru, Chouji.” Maya yelled out. Aya quickly turned around and said goodbye before turning back. Aya followed after Maya watching as Naruto was dragged on the ground. Naruto looked up and smirked.

“So Aya what technique did you learn?” He asked.

“It’s called….” Aya started.

“None of your business” Maya finished.

“Come on you act like I won’t learn it once you or Aya perform it.” Naruto whined.

“He is right about that” Aya said.

“Who cares? Lets just hurry up. I’m hungry.” Maya said.

“Where are we going anyway?” Naruto asked.

“How about ramen?” Aya said. Maya stopped causing Aya to stop and turned towards her. She stared at her then at Naruto. “What’s wrong?” Aya asked. Maya blinked as Naruto calmly removed her hand from his collar and stood up straight. He turned toward Maya and made a step to the side so she was in front of him. “Um Naruto?” Aya asked walking towards him. Before she could reach him Naruto dashed away leaving a trail of dust. Aya coughed a little only hearing a loud shout of ramen. As the dust cleared she saw Maya staring at her. Maya slapped her forehead and sighed. “What just happened?” Aya asked.

“When Naruto and I first met he had an addiction to ramen. I broke him out of that. He forgot about it until you just reminded him.” Maya explained.

“Um sorry” Aya said.

“Don’t worry about it. Just don’t mention it again around him at least. Now let’s find him.” Maya said. They both turned towards Naruto’s direction and ran after him. They followed his trail for five minutes until coming to a stand that said Ichiraku’s ramen shop. Naruto poked his head out from the stand and turned to them.

“What took you two so long?” Naruto asked moving back to his bowl. Maya and Aya walked in and sat next to him. Maya sat on the stool to his right and Aya on stool to his left. Maya glared at him while Aya just looked at the number of bowls pile on the side.

“Naruto how much did you order?” Aya asked.

“About twelve so far.” Naruto said. He lifted the bowl and drunk the broth. Naruto placed the bowl down. “Another one old man.” Naruto said.

“No more Naruto. You had enough.” Maya said.

“But why?” Naruto whined.

“Because I said so.” She said. Naruto pouted and let out a low fine. The old Man chuckled and turned towards Maya.

“What would you two have?” The middle aged man asked.

“A shrimp favored ramen please.” Maya said.

“Beef for me.” Aya said. He nodded and turned around to make their food.

“So how did your test go?” Aya asked.

“It went okay.” Maya replied.

“Okay? It went better than okay” Naruto said turning towards her. He turned towards Aya and smirked. “We passed the test without going all out.” Naruto said.

“Really? Tell me about it.” Aya said. Old man Ichiraku brought over two bowls and placed it in front of the two girls. Naruto started relaying every thing that happened as they ate. After they were finished Naruto paid for the meal and stood up. They walked towards their homes making idol chit chat. After about five minutes they came to a fork in the road. Naruto turned to them and smirked. He walked in front of them and grabbed both of their right hands.

“Maya, Aya it’s been fun hanging out today. I hope you had fun also” Naruto said. He brought their hands up and kissed Aya’s than Maya’s hand. “It breaks my heart that I have to depart from you two.” He said in sad tone. Maya right eye twitched while Aya started blushing. “But know this, we will meet again.” Naruto said smiling. Maya quickly retracted her hand and hit him over the head.

“Stop trying to act romantic you’re not good at it.” Maya said.

‘I thought that was pretty good.’ Naruto thought releasing Aya’s hand. Maya grabbed Aya’s hand quickly and started walking ahead.

“Bye Naruto!” Aya yelled out. Naruto waved his hands at them smiling.

“See you tomorrow Whiskers!” Maya yelled out.

“Don’t call me that” Naruto yelled out. He heard Maya laugh as they walked out of range. Naruto grinned and ran down to where he lived. He arrived in a few minutes and walked up the stairs to his apartment room noticing tomato on the ground. When he reached the door he did three hand seals and touched it. A big five point seal appeared on the door as the windows and door glowed orange. The seal disappear a second later as the glowing stopped. “Hn, got to love seals.” Naruto said taking out some keys. He opened the door and walked in. He closed and locked the door. He took off his sandals at the door and walk in. He got the image of his room. Nice walls, floor and ceiling. Several pictures are up on the wall with him, Maya, Aya and their family. There is a nice red couch in the middle of the living room with his katana on it. He started taking off his shirt and threw it on the couch. He walked passed it heading straight for his bed room. He walked down the hallway and came to the second door and opened it. The room had one bed, a small dresser near the bed with an alarm clock, desk, and a large show case.

Naruto walked straight to the bed and plopped down on it. He sighed and turned his head to the showcase. He got the image of three katana. The one on the right of the three is a katana was about 46 1/2” inches overall. It is in a red sheath that had a long black wingless dragon going up from the beginning to the end of the sheath. The katana has a circular guard that has a dragon going around on the flat side. The hilt is wrapped with red nylon cloth. The one it the middle is 70” inches overall. It’s in a red sheath and red core wrapped hilt. It has no cross-guard, and the sheath typically has a tattered cloth spiraling down it. The last sword is 46 1/2” inches overall. The sheath is a black color with a gold colored wingless dragon going from the beginning of the sheath to the end. It has a circular guard that looks like a dragon and the hilt is wrapped with black nylon cord. Naruto noticed the middle one glowing slightly and shook his head. A few minutes later he drifted to a dreamless sleep.

Naruto woke up to suddenly hearing a loud ringing sound. He quickly drew a kunai and stabbed it into the alarm clock. He growled as he got the image of the alarm clock. ‘That’s tenth one this month. Maya’s going to be pissed.’ Naruto thought. He shook his head and got out of bed. He yawned loudly and walked out of his room to the bathroom. After finishing with his shower he walked out with only a towel on. He walked into his room and quickly got dress. He now wore a red shirt and black cargo pants with one kunai pouch on each leg. He walked into the kitchen and grabbed two apples. He took a bite of one of the apples and held it between his teeth. He picked up his katana while tossing the other apple in the air. He brought the katana around and strapped it to his back quickly before catching the apple. He walked towards the door and slipped on his sandals before opening the door. He walked through and closed it. He pulled out a set of keys and locked the door. He put away the keys and tossed the apple back in the air. He quickly did three hand seals and touched the door. The seal appeared on the door. The door and windows glowed orange as the seal disappeared. A second later the glowing stopped. Naruto caught the apple as he pulled the apple from his mouth. He put the apple in his kunai pouch as he chewed. He walked down the stairs taking another bite of his apple. He reached the bottom and did a one handed seal and disappeared in a swirl of leaves. In a few minutes he arrived in a deserted part of the village.

He walked towards the biggest house while suppressing his chakra. The house looked like a mansion with an out door bathhouse in the back. He walked towards the door while taking out his keys. He unlocked the door and quietly walked in side. He closed and locked the door after him. He took of his sandal and quickly made his way towards the stairs tossing his tow finished apples away. He quietly made his way up the stairs and walked to the third door in the hallway and stopped. He quietly opened the door and got the image of Maya in her bed. She had a desk, dresser a few posters and pictures on the wall with a wooden sword on the wall. He smirked as he slipped in closing the door behind him. He walked quietly to her king size bed. He slowly lifted up her blanket and prepared to slip under it.

“Naruto what are you doing?” Maya asked. Naruto frozen from her voice and quickly dropped the blanket. Naruto chuckled as he rubbed the back of his head.

“Nothing, nothing.” He replied quickly. He used his chakra radar to see her sitting up with a red bra on. ‘Meaning she’s not wearing any pajama pants or shorts.’ Naruto thought blushing.

“Really now?” She asked.

“Yeah. What do you think I would sneak into your bed while you are sleeping?” He asked.

“Sneak into my bed while I’m sleeping?” She asked with her right eyebrow raised.

“Yeah. Wait no. I would never do that.” Naruto said waving his arms around.

“Be quiet baka” She said laying back down. She yawned covering her mouth and looked over to Naruto. Naruto laid down next to her with his head resting on his right arm his face turned toward her.

“You know you usually would have hit me for this.” Naruto said.

“Yeah I know” Maya said as she grabbed her katana from no where. Before Naruto could move she bashed him on the head. She did it five times than stopped.

“Ow, ow, ow” Naruto said rubbing his head.

“Don’t try that again” Maya said in a dangerous tone.

“Okay” Naruto said. “So where’s Aya?” Naruto asked.

“See went to meet her team after eating. Come to think of it don’t we have to meet Anko soon?” Maya asked.

“Yeah in about an hour.” Naruto replied.

“Then I should get ready.” She said sitting back up. She stretched before getting out of bed. Naruto got the image of her confirming what he thought. He quickly turned off his chakra radar and turned his head hiding his blush. Naruto listened as she went into her dresser.

“Wait. Why were you in bed if you made her breakfast?” Naruto asked.

“I wanted to get some more sleep. Is there a problem with that?” Maya asked.

“No, no it’s just that you usually don’t get back in bed after your up.” Naruto said.

“Its early and I didn’t get enough sleep last night.” Maya said.

“Okay, so what training ground did Aya say she was going to?” Naruto asked.

“Training area 7. Why?” Maya asked.

“I want to go and wish her luck.” Naruto said getting up.

“Yeah sure.” Maya said.

“I’ll meet you at the training field in about forty minutes. Don’t be late” Naruto said.

“Okay” Maya said. Naruto turned back on his chakra radar and walked toward the window. He opened it and jumped out side. He landed on the ground he sped off out of the district toward the training around. After ten minutes Naruto arrived seeing Sasuke standing with a bag on, Sakura standing next to him yawning and Aya sitting at the base of a tree. Naruto smirked and got ready to run.

‘One, two, three’ Naruto thought. “AYA-CHAN!!!” Naruto yelled as he ran toward Aya. All three of them looked over toward him as he kicked up dirt behind him. Just as he reached Sasuke and Sakura he jumped in the air flipping over them. He landed on the ground and sped off to where Aya was. Just as he reached her he stopped and crouched down. He heard Sasuke and Sakura coughing as he leaned in close to Aya. “Hey.” Naruto said.

“H-hey Naruto. What are you doing here?” Aya said blushing.

“I just came here to wish you good luck. But first how do you feel about the test?” He asked.

“I’m a little nervous.” She said.

“Really? How about I give you a something for good luck?” Naruto asked smiling.

“Um okay” Aya said. Before she could react Naruto grabbed her chin with his right index finger and thumb and gently lifted her head up. He kissed her forehead and moved back with a small smile on his face. ‘Naruto-kun kissed me, Naruto-kun kissed me, Naruto-kun kissed me, Naruto-kun kissed me.’ Aya thought as a smile appeared on her face and her blush darkened. The moment was ruined as Sakura came and tried to punch Naruto on top on his head. Naruto brought his hand up with his index finger extended in the path of her punch. Her fist landed on his finger but didn’t move pass any further.

“Yes?” Naruto asked not turning back around.

“Why the hell did you kick up some much dirt?” She screamed.

“Because my beautiful friend here” Naruto said pointing to Aya making her blush a deeper shade of red. “Looked a little lonely over here by herself.” Naruto said. Naruto dug into his kunai pouch and brought out head phones and a CD player. “Here Aya, from what I heard about Kakashi, you need it” Naruto said. He stood up suddenly making Sakura stumble a little. “I’ll see you later Aya and good luck.” Naruto said. He disappeared from his spot confusing Sakura and causing Sasuke to get angry. Aya smiled and put on the head phones.

Thirty minutes later
Maya stood waiting near a tree on the training ground. She wore a white shirt and black cargo pants. She also has her katana in her hand.

“Kukukukuku. There you are.” A mysterious figure whispered. He suppressed his chakra and watch Maya carefully. Maya turned around and looked into the trees.

“I know someone is watching me.” Maya whispered. She gripped her sword tighter and turned around. She waited for a few seconds when she heard rustling behind her.

“Maya!” He yelled jumping from his hiding spot toward her. Maya quickly turned around as he tackled her. She fell to the ground dropping her katana and they both started rolling around. When they stopped Maya was straddling the culprit waist and has an arm at the right and left side of his head.

“Come on Naruto, you couldn’t beat me back then. So what makes you can beat me now?” Maya asked with a smirk.

“Okay, okay just let me up.” Naruto said. She got off him and was just about to stand up when Naruto pounced on her again. The rolled around on the ground again and stopped with Maya on top again.

“Pinned you again” Maya said with a smirk.

“If I knew you two was going to be feeling each other up I would have came earlier.” A familiar voice said. Both Maya and Naruto turned to the right side. Naruto got an image of Anko leering at them. Maya blinked as she stared at Anko.

“We weren’t feeling each other up” Maya said getting off Naruto and standing up. She dusted herself off as Naruto stood up.

“Sure looked like it from where I’m standing” Anko said smirking. Maya was about to respond but Naruto cut her off.

“Can we get to training?” Naruto asked. Anko jumped down and walked over to them. She pulled out a scroll as she got near them. She unraveled it and bit her thumb. She wiped it over the Kanji on the scroll. In four puffs of smoke eight weights appeared.

“Now I want you both to put these on both your legs and arms.” She said smirking. Naruto looked over to Maya as she turned to him.

“Maya, does this seem familiar to you?” Naruto asked.

“Yeah” Maya said.

“Enough talk put them on.” Anko said. Naruto went over and grabbed one of them.

“Hn about Sixty-five pounds each.” Naruto said lifting it up with some trouble. Anko raised an eyebrow as Naruto strapped it on to his right wrist. He repeated it for his other wrist. He rolled his pants up to his knees and strapped on the other two. After he finished he rolled back down his pants. He did a test punch to see how much he slowed down. After Naruto finished Maya started putting them on. After she was finished she looked at Anko feeling the weights.

“Okay now that you got them on I want you to run around the training area thirty times followed by fifty push-up and fifty sit-ups, fifty punches with each hand to a tree and fifty kicks with each legs. Now go.” Anko said with a smirk on her face.

‘I get the feeling if I protest she would increase the amount we have to do.’ Maya thought. She saw Naruto about to protest but interrupted him.

“Lets go Naruto” Maya said and sighed. She started to run ahead as Naruto sighed. He ran after her not noticing Anko looking at a kunai.

Jutsu

Kage Bunshin no jutsu: Shadow clone jutsu

Fuuton: Daisenpuu no jutsu: Wind release: Great whirlwind jutsu

So how do you like. Took me a long time to write. So review
There is something else though. I’ve had this story stuck in my head for a while but I don’t know how it’s do so I what you to review on if you want me to write it.

Summary
What if the Yondaime had a daughter and he sealed the Kyuubi inside of her. Seven years after the sealing of the Kyuubi the girl is saved from some ninja by a boy who name is Naruto and who just so happened to look similar to her. He stays with her as her protector but who exactly is he and why is random shinobi and villagers disappearing from the village.

And

Summary
Ancient power that should not have been awakened is now up causing an imbalance in natural. A person arrives in Konoha for the chuunin exam. But why does Naruto seem nervous around this guy and why exactly is he in Konoha to begin with. Starts during the preprimaries.

Tell me what you think.
Sign up to rate and review this story