Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Early Sunsets (four-part prologue)

VIOLATED

by frankxgerard 0 reviews

He knew for a fact that guys didn’t kiss like that, best friends didn’t kiss like that, and he knew even better that teachers and students didn’t.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Horror,Romance,Sci-fi - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-11-17 - Updated: 2007-11-18 - 388 words - Complete

0Unrated

Frank was woken up early the next morning by the slight movement of Gerard’s hand shifting from his shoulder to his waist. It was often they would wake up with limbs entwined, the bed furs only filling up half the small room.
Frank smiled in acknowledgement when Gerard greeted him, sighing contentedly as Gerard rubbed his stomach lightly.
“C’mere,” Frank said, rolling onto his back to let Gerard swing his leg gently over him. Frank’s lips met Gerard’s slightly thinner ones, guilt lurking in the back of their minds. He didn’t know exactly what his relationship with Gerard was. He knew for a fact that guys didn’t kiss like that, best friends didn’t kiss like that, and he knew even better that teachers and students didn’t. He knew it was wrong, but yet he still proceeded to wrap his arms around Gerard’s neck.
That was Frank; unsuspecting, unprepared, and most importantly, untouched. He was innocent, still a child in most minds. He knew he wasn’t innocent though. He knew he didn’t really think those kisses were unimportant; just a show of friendly interaction between him and Gerard. He knew he wasn’t unsuspecting. But he was unprepared.
Gerard’s eyes filled with concern for a moment, noticing his companion’s sudden change in attitude. Frank’s tongue slipped into Gerard’s mouth, something he hadn’t done before, Gerard was sure of. He let a low moan escape past his lips, trying hard to hold it in. Gerard sat up a bit.
“Frank?”
“Just… I’m not a kid okay? I don’t like how people treat me like I’m 4.”
Frank joined their mouths again, his body not the only one contributing to the perspiration and stickiness in the room.
“Make love to me, Gerard…,” he whispered through slightly swollen lips, sliding up to be exactly face to face with the older boy, his teeth lengthening as he spoke. Both were oblivious to the changes through the lust clouding their minds.
They were far from quiet, as it wasn’t like breeding sounds were unnatural noises of the night. Frank’s mind still contemplated how Gerard had not been claimed by one of the females of the pack; they were always trying to get his attention.
Sign up to rate and review this story