Categories > Anime/Manga > Fruits Basket > An Unlikely Pairing (Fruits Basket Yaoi)

Chapter Four

by DarkPriestess 2 reviews

Review if you like, here's the next chapter :)

Category: Fruits Basket - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Hatori,Kasuma,Kyo,Yuki - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-11-19 - Updated: 2007-11-20 - 1491 words

4Hot
Instead of fighting me Kyo, gave in and kissed me back eagerly more than likely though it wasn't because he desired my lips on his but more so because of the heating period. But it will do for the time, being I could focus on seducing him after his heating period that way I would know if he was really desiring me or not. I slipped my tongue, inside his mouth and played it along his tongue Kyo groaned into my mouth and shyly slipped his tongue over mine. I pushed him up against the shower wall, and kissed my way down to tight asshole I then lifted one of Kyo's legs and before he could protest I began sucking and darting my tongue in and out of the tight entrance.


Instantly Kyo cried out and his hands found the way to my hair, he pulled and tugged lightly on my hair. If it had been anyone other than Kyo then I would seriously get annoyed but since it was Kyo I didn't mind. "Uh H-Hatori." moaned Kyo. The sound was like music to my ears, I wanted to hear more, so I pushed my tongue deeper, and sucked faster. Soon Kyo was in a fit of moans, and I knew he was so close I could always tease him later but for now I wouldn't tease so much. So as I pushed deeper in with my tongue I swirled it around a bit and that did it for Kyo. "Y-Yes, hell yes, H-Hatori!" cried out Kyo as he burst gripping my hair as he did. I then removed my mouth from his not quivering asshole, and rose and then walked over and stood under the shower spray. I tensed a bit when I felt Kyo's arms come around me, I hadn't been expecting it.


Kyo leaned up and whispered in my ear. "Don't think I've forgotten about you." I shuddered as I felt his hand travel down my smooth abdomen, he then gripped a hold of my cock and to my shock he began stroking me. I wasn't use to this kind of contact, but I wasn't complaining, as Kyo stroked me he used his thumb to play with my slit as he came back up each and everytime he stroked me. I felt myself leaning back against Kyo, this felt too good, I soon began panting even which was so unlike me. "Kyo." I groaned as he increased the speed. "Damn Hatori you look sexy like this." rasped Kyo as he played with my slit even more. I couldn't take it anymore I cried out and came like I had came before, shaking while I did. After that we both washed up, and exited the showers and from there got dressed and headed back to where Kazuma and Yuki were.


Normal POV


I had felt never better, at the moment I wasn't even horny thanks to Hatori but that was a good thing, the tightness was unbearable at times. After the shower we went back to the bedroom where we found Kazuma and Yuki talking casually. Once I came in and sat down Kazuma looked up and asked. "Oh Kyo did you enjoy your shower?" "Yeah it was nice." I replied. I then blushed when I thought of what happened, I heard Kazuma chuckle as he pulled me to him and sat me down on his lap. I half expected to get hard when I felt his erection bump against my ass, but I didn't so maybe the heating period would be ending or maybe it already had. As if reading my mind Yuki said. "Its not over yet Kyo its far from over trust me your only in the first stage." I looked over at him, and asked annoyed. "How would you know?!"


"Because I've already had my heating period." replied Yuki. My eyes went wide, I then asked. "Who helped you?" Yuki blushed and said. "The most unlikely person my brother." "Ayame, and you?!" I asked in aghast. "Yes, like I said it was the most unlikely person I wasn't sane at the time in fact I was much like you are now." replied Yuki a bit annoyed. I wonder why he would admit to such a thing since it annoyed him so much especially because him and his brother didn't get along at all, more so because Yuki refused to get along with him but he had his reasons of that I'm sure plus Ayame was very annoying. I looked up at Kazuma and over at Hatori and they looked equally shocked, my guess was that they didn't know about it either.


I heard Hatori sigh he then said. "Please tell me you didn't go all the way with that idiot." I looked at Yuki and he blushed a deeper red, then said hurriedly. "Yes I did, but you know what its like Hatori, plus for once in his life ni-san wasn't such a baka." I had to admit he looked cute while blushing, had I just thought that?! Ah what the hell I guess I did, it didn't matter what I thought now because this really wasn't me that was feeling these things. I leaned over and kissed Yuki lightly on the lips, and said. "Your cute when you blush." Yuki looked a bit shocked, trust me he wasn't the only one admitting it out loud it was embarrassing! Now I was blushing, Yuki took notice of this he smirked and kissed me roughly causing me to moan a little as darted his tongue into my mouth to glide his silky tongue over mine. I reacted and grabbed the back of his head, and pulled him closer and kissed him back even rougher. A few minutes later, when we pulled away Yuki smirked and said. "Your not half bad looking when you blush either Kyo."


"Alright, you two quit teasing one another, but even more so quiet teasing us." replied Kazuma as he planted several kisses on my neck and lapped his tongue over my neck. Which caused me to shudder a little, I had become aroused again damn you Yuki I thought to myself as I whimpered. Kazuma sucked and nipped at my neck, I didn't care if there was a hickey there I just didn't want him to stop. I glanced over at Hatori, I begged for him to touch me with my eyes but he made no attempt to move to please me, nor did Yuki. As he nibbled at my neck Kazuma's head traveled down to my pants, he then unzipped them and took out my cock. He stroked my now throbbing member, my hips bucked into his hands from the mere sensation of his touch.


"Mmmm Kyo are you this desperate for my touch?" asked Kazuma as he slowed down his stroking. Not really thinking, I blurted out. "Uh yes." I was too horny to care at the moment, normally admitting it would make me blush but damn his hand seemed to know the right way to stroke me. I couldn't hold it back no more, I tensed and came while clutching the sheets my whole body shook with pleasure damn he was good!


Hatori's POV


Yes I was jealous at this very moment, but I had my reasons for not wanting it to show it. Mainly because I didn't want Kazuma, or Kyo and Yuki to pick up on it. I liked Kyo a lot but I knew it couldn't be I was doomed to be alone because I knew Akito would never allow me a true relationship because I was to heal him, and stay closely by his side. So I wouldn't let on that I cared deeply about Kyo, it was for the best it had nearly killed me to see the begging look in his eyes when he pleaded with me to come and touch him as well but I had to back off a little or the other two would catch on.


No I wouldn't stop touching him, because I had promised to help him through his time of need but it would be just that and nothing more. All we would have between us was just sex, that's if I could even bear to bed him if not then I'd let either Yuki or Kazuma I hadn't decided if I wanted to make such painful memories with Kyo yet. I stole a glance at Kyo, and I was shocked when I found him staring at me, I looked away and sighed this was just too hard on me though I didn't want to admit it, it was tearing me apart. I got up from the bed, and said. "I'm going out back from fresh air, I'll be back later sometime." I then turned and did not glance back, more than likely they were all confused but it was better than them knowing the truth.
Sign up to rate and review this story