Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > What's Wrong is Right, and What's Right is this Love

Just Like Old Times

by BlacknWhiteRainbow 3 reviews

Gerard draws a picture.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2007-11-20 - Updated: 2007-11-21 - 371 words

0Unrated
Chapter 6 Just Like Old Times

Mikey's POV

He leans on me just a little bit. We're watching Fuse. It's silent except from the occasional laughter from each of us.

After about 2 hours of this I get bored.

Gerard can you draw me a picture? Just like old times.
Sure Mikey of what?
Me. He's never drawn me before.
Okay. He marches off intently to his room. He comes back with a sketchbook and a pencil. He plops back down on the couch. He's sitting away from me so I can't watch him.

He's taking a while.
Are you done yet?
No.
Why aren't you done yet?
You want this to be crap or something?
No, but I was just bored.
Well I'm an artist, and none of my stuff is bad, so be patient.
Humphf.

1 Hour Later

Gerard you're wasting precious time of my life. I say this in an annoyed tone, in reality I could never get mad at him.
Finished! I scramble over his shoulder to the picture. Woah.

Gerard's POV

Gerard can you draw me a picture. I'd do anything for you.
Sure Mikey of what?
Me. I've practiced drawing this angel so many times. These pictures haven't always been innocent.
Okay. I march to my room to begin the picture that Mikey will see, and keep and cherish. I return and begin, not letting him see it until it's finished.

Are you done yet?
No. I reply. It has to be perfect. If's it not perfect you might not like it and you might not like me.
/Why aren't you done yet/?
You want this to be crap or something. It's going to be perfect, and it going to tell you something.
No, but I was just bored.
Well I'm and artist, and none of my stuff is bad, so be patient. More that it's a picture of you and I want to be great.
Humphf.

1 Hour Later

Gerard you're wasting precious time of my life. Gotta finish, Mikey's life is more precious to me than he thinks.
Finished! No, no, no, no. He hates it. I know he does.

A/N: Next chapter is in the oven, so review. I wonder how Gerard's picture turned out?
Sign up to rate and review this story