Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > We're the therapists pumping through your speakers

Bang, Bang. Boogie!

by azn___x 3 reviews

so i finally decided to add another chapter. hahah

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2007-11-20 - Updated: 2007-11-21 - 1727 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Pete!" Yelled Naomi as she opened the door to Patrick's house.
"Yes?" Came the muffled voice of her boyfriend, who was sitting on Patrick's leather couch.

Pete looked like shit. He was holding an ice pack to one eye, he had cuts on his face, and a little bit of dried blood on his lip.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry for everything. It's just…when I saw that girl kissing you, I started to cry and then I ran right into Travie, and he kinda flipped I guess..." She said sitting down next to him, looking at his cuts. She placed a hand gently on Pete's face.

"I'm sorry for hurting you. She just literally jumped on me and stuck her tongue down my throat. I tried to stop her." He said, wincing when she touched around an open wound. He hissed and pulled back from her touch.

Naomi looked at him with a mixture of sympathy and guilt. "I know. Zac and Briana told me. But hey, let's get these cuts cleaned up some. Where's the bathroom here?" Pulling him up with her, she started a search for the bathroom. Finally finding it, she had Pete sit on the counter while she went off to find the first aid kit. Finally finding that, she returned to clean up her boyfriend.

"So, why did you come back? You could have stayed where ever you were." Pete said softly while biting his lip from the poking of his cuts.

"To apologize for what happened." Naomi stopped what she was doing and took a breath. "Pete, I love you." She told him.

He looked up at her and smiled an honest smile. "I love you too." he told her before leaning in and kissing her. Naomi kissed him back. Pete slipped off the counter and deepened the kiss. His hands slid around her waist and pulled her close.

Naomi pulled away from him, only to be met with a little pout from Pete "Where's Patrick, and everyone else?" She asked looking a little concerned.

"After Travie jumped me, the party ended, but mostly everyone went over to Gabe's house." He said while kissing her neck.

"Good." Naomi moaned. Damn, he found her weak spot.

Pete pulled Naomi back onto a kiss and pressed her against the wall. His hands found her waist and slipped under her shirt. He lightly stroked the warm skin just above the waistband of her jeans. "Do you want to find a more comfortable place then this?" Pete asked.

"Mhmm." Naomi moaned as Pete sucked gently at the skin on her neck.

They left the bathroom and found the guestroom. Naomi looked around and then back at Pete. She cocked an eyebrow and asked. "Are you sure it's OK for us to…?" she didn't finish her question.

"Yeah, Trick won't mind." Pete assured her. He crossed to the bed and sat down. "Come here." He patted the bed next to him.

She crossed to him and sat next to him. Before she could say she was sorry again Pete had captured her lips with his. His hands tugged at the hem of her shirt and she let him lift it over her head. He trailed his finger tips over her shoulders and down her arms.

"Oh, Pete." She moaned breathlessly.

He reached up behind her and unhooked her bra, tossing it across the room. Pete pushed her gently back on the bed and stopped to admire her. She was beautiful, olive skin, black hair with the purple highlights. He ran his hand over her abdomen, smiling as he watched her reaction. He liked the way she shivered under his touch.

He leaned over and kissed her again. Then he left her lips and moved to her collarbone, nipping and sucking on her skin there. Naomi ran her hands down his chest and when she found the bottom on his shirt she pulled at in until he had to let her take it off of him.

"Are you sure about this?" Pete asked as he looked deeply in her eyes.

Naomi nodded and said. "Yeah, I'm sure."

Pete smiled down at her and kissed her again. It was the first time for them, not something to take too lightly. Pete cupped one breast and squeezed gently. He rubbed his thumb over her nipple making it stand out. His lips left hers and found the other nipple, taking it in his mouth and sucking on it. Naomi ran her fingers through his hair.

Pete pulled away from her and looked up at her face. She had her eyes closed and she was panting lightly. He dropped his mouth back to her skin and licked in-between her breasts making Naomi giggle. Pete popped his head up and grinned at Naomi then he kissed the tip of her nose.

Naomi ran her hands down his chest to his stomach. She stopped when she reached the waistband of his jeans. She slowly moved her hand down to the bulge that was growing in his pants. Once she found it she rubbed him through his pants. Pete moaned loudly into her shoulder.

Pete moved from her side and crawled further on the bed. Naomi followed him. Her reached for her and pulled her to him. His lips attached themselves to hers as he rolled her onto her back. Pete stretched out next to her on his side. His hand went to her breast and his lips found the spot on her neck that made her moan.

Naomi found his belt buckle and started to unfasten it. Once she had that open she fumbled with the button.

"Here, let me." Pete whispered after letting her fumble for a moment.

Pete quickly unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans. Then just as quickly he pulled them off. Leaving him naked, seeing as how he went commando most of the time. Before he threw the jeans to the floor he pulled his wallet out. He slipped the condom he had out and placed it on the bed. Naomi took the opportunity to take her jeans off as well, but she left her panties on. He could take them off for her.

Pete rolled on top of Naomi and nudged her legs open. He kissed her deeply once more. Then he trailed kisses down her jaw to her neck. He went lower and liked at her collarbone. Naomi buried her hands in his hair and wrapped her legs around him. He took his time and kissed and licked every inch of her bare skin, paying special attention to each breast. He moved down her abs and dipped the tip of his tongue in her bellybutton.

Naomi whimpered and wiggled under him. His touch sent chills down her spin. She had the familiar tingle in the pit of her stomach. She bucked her hips up when she felt his fingers start to tug at her panties. Pete moved so he could pull them off. Pete slid in between her legs again and picked up where he had left off.

He flicked his tongue over each hip and then he lightly bit at each of her thighs. He moved one hand to run his fingers over the outer lips of her opening. Naomi let out a loud moan as he slid two fingers into her. Pete dipped his mouth down to her and flicked her clitoris with his tongue. He started slow and soft but picked up the pace as she moaned and bucked under him. Pete felt her clench down on his fingers as he brought her to an orgasm. He slowed down and let her come down slowly.

"Oh fuck Pete! That was amazing." Naomi panted.

"Glad you liked that." Pete chuckled at her.

He grabbed the condom and opened it, rolled it on and moved over Naomi again. He dropped his head and kissed her. She could taste herself on his lips. She reached down and wrapped her hand around his erection. He moaned into the kiss. She placed the tip of him at her entrance.

"Make me come again." Naomi whispered in his ear.

He twitched at the command, it was unexpected but a turn on none the less. He took it as an invitation and pushed into her. She felt so good, hot and wet and so tight. He stopped for a second to keep control and not loose it right then.

They started a pace, slow and steady. Building it up, making it last. Pete was getting closer and closer and started to speed up.

"Oh, yes. Faster Pete, faster." Naomi whispered in his ear. "I'm almost there."

Pete couldn't hold off much longer and as soon as her felt Naomi clench down on him, he let his own orgasm erupt. With a long loud moan of her name he went over the edge. Pete collapsed on her and laid his head on her chest trying to catch his breath.

"That was incredible." Naomi told him as he pulled himself off of her.

He grinned down at her and kissed her. "Yeah it was."

Pete got up and tossed the condom in the trash can, then went back to the bed and crawled in with Naomi. They cuddled up to each other and fall asleep in each others arms.

"Umm... Ahem."

Intertwined in the sheets, the couple looked towards the door where they heard the noise. There stood William Beckett and a fairly tall brunet next to him. She was thin but curvy, looked like she might play a sport.

"William what do you want?" Asked an annoyed Pete. Clearly he had just woken up.

"Molly and I were sent over here to check on you since you didn't answer your phone, but clearly you're just fine." He said with a smirk and Molly gave a little wave while whispering into his ear.

"Alright, you see that I'm fine, so can you leave now?"

"Yes sir!" William said while imitating a solider while leaving the house.

"So..." Pete started.

"So..." Naomi repeating him.

"You know that I love you right?" He asked while tucking a purple strand behind Naomi's ear.

"Yeah, and I love you." She replied while tracing one of his tattoos on his fore-arm.

"So I was wondering if you would like to move out here with me. Out here in California?"
Sign up to rate and review this story