Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Me, Myself and My Chem

Chapter 35

by MCR_music_mad_girl 3 reviews

Milk Shake

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-11-21 - Updated: 2007-11-21 - 874 words - Complete

0Unrated
Bob’s POV

Sleeping on the bus was so fucking hard. I was on the sofa trying to get some sleep. The painkillers were helping but the guys weren’t.

I’ve had problems with my wrists for years but I couldn’t move my hands last night. So I spent half the night in the med’s bus then the other half in a hospital waiting room. They gave me a brace for my wrists and a couple of painkillers only a couple of hours ago. Now I was tryna get some sleep.

“Hey Lou you coming to Starbucks? We’re gonna get some coffe.” Gerard yelled throughout the bus.

“AND COOKIES!!” Frank shouted in excitement.

She muttered something before I could here the rest. “Stop shouting your gonna wake up Bob.”

I smiled into the cushion, man I love that woman.

“He’s AWAKE anyway.” Toro spoke loudly.

I heard what sounded like someone being hit. “Don’t argue with me. Aw bless he looks like an angel compared to you guys with your black hair.” There was a chores of ‘aw’ and a load of shuffling.

Thank fuck, I waited five minutes before I dragged myself off the sofa and headed to the kitchen thing.

I looked down the bus. Shit there was Jen pulling off her tee shirt.

Bob you pervert stop looking!

I couldn’t help but to tilt my head to the side and look at her.

What would she say if she saw you looking at her like this?

But she’s hot, maybe I can- wow jeans are off. My jeans began getting tighter.

Dude she would totally freak if she saw you watching her undress.

I stood there looking at her body from head to toe. Everything from her breast to her ass was beautiful.

HOLY MOTHER OF FUCK BRYAR MOVE YOUR SKINNY ASS NOW!!

She turned slightly; I panicked and jumped onto the sofa as fast and quickly as humanly possible whilst closing my eyes tight.

Smooth Bryar, real smooth.
Damn that voice in my head. A door closed so I assumed it was Jen following the guys down to Starbucks. I got up and went to the back of the bus and started listening to some of the demos we had for the new record. We had fucking loads, we only listened to them to let friends listen or to change an instrument sound.

I turned up the volume to full blast. The song wasn’t named but it went something like, ‘I don’t love you like I did yesterday’. Gerard felt as though we needed something about not loving someone and we we’re all pretty positive that some version of this sound would make the record.

The quality of the demos we’re awesome considering it was done in the back of a bus. I was so fucking excited about the whole thing. This was the first record I was ever gonna be making, well I did a song on Disney but that doesn’t count.

I walked out sometime later when the door was half open I saw Jen in a towel. Next thing you know it’s on the floor. My eyes widened, what was I gonna do perv on her all the time?!

Well you could shake a leg and tell her you lover her. Then you could see that sweet body when you make out with her.

I scoffed at the voice in my head. Crap maybe I did that a little to loud ‘cause she’s looking at me now.

“BOB!!” she screamed as she grabbed the towel off the ground.

“I, eh- sorry.” I muttered.

Oh fuck Bryar tell he now while you have the chance.

“Eh-”

Oh come on nothing you can say can make this any worse.

Okay say something, crap what will I say?

Come on slow coach.

“I like your boob’s.” I blurted out.

Except that.

holy fuck she thinks I’m a pervert.

Her face was shocked but it softened. She laughed and I sihged, wait was it a good thing that she was laughing? “Thanks I like my boobs too.”

I blushed so much. “I’m just, eh, - yeah.” I stuttered as I closed the door.

Ten minutes later Frank could be heard jumping around the bus yelling random things. The poor little vertically challenged shit obviously drank more coffee than I pissed this week.

As I walked down to the rest of guys Frank had a cheeky grin plastered across his face. “Hey Bob wanna milk shake?”

I shrugged my shoulders. “Sure.” I mean if Frank offers you something you take it because it’s rare to get anything bar a kiss of him.

He turned his head the other direction. “ HEY LOU BOB WANTS A MILK SHAKE. MAKE HIM A FRESH ONE THERE WILL YOU?!”

“Yeah hang on Frankie, I’m just squeezing the last of yours. My boobs are a bit slow today.”

I swear I would have knocked the little fuck out if he hadn’t of ducked out of the way.


{{Sorry it took so long I had writers block and i'm still suffering from My Chem gig on Sat! Comments??}}
Sign up to rate and review this story