Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The Crack Of Night, The Death Of Dawn

Chapter ten

by xxACoalminexx 9 reviews

Evangeline finally learns the truth about William and Peter.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy - Published: 2007-11-22 - Updated: 2007-11-23 - 1256 words

0Unrated
William was back that night, as promised, not lacking the loud crack that always startled me. He was grinning from ear to ear. I predicted that he already knew what we were going to say. Hopefully, he couldn’t read our minds about the plan. Peter was the unanimous “spokesperson” since he said William wouldn’t be able to read his mind as easily as mine, Patrick’s, Andy’s, or Joe’s.

“Your decision, Peter?” William asked, as if he couldn’t guess already.

“Option one. You win.”

“Good choice!” William laughed maniacally, “I didn’t know it would be this easy.”

Peter shrugged and looked at me. I stood up automatically and walked to him. Patrick, Joe, and Andy followed behind me. I turned to face them and to their utter surprise, hugged each of them tightly. Then I looked towards William. With a snap of his fingers, I suddenly found myself outside the cell.

“Let’s go, darling,” William said triumphantly and began to walk towards the exit of what seemed to be the dungeon. I slowly shadowed him.

“Hey, wait!” Peter protested before we could leave, “How come I didn’t get a hug?”

My heart raced. I spun on my heel and took a few steps towards the iron bars of the cell. I wasn’t sure how exactly I was going to do this. Thankfully, Peter did. He put his arms through the spaces in between the bars and grabbed the back of my head. He pulled me into a kiss. I let out an involuntary moan. Fuck, this felt so good. Unfortunately, we were forced to stop because Joe was making disgusted noises.

Peter laughed and winked at me, “Good luck, Evangeline.”

I waved at him weakly. I loved him to the extent that it hurt/. William was disapprovingly staring at me. For once /I smirked at /him/. As we walked up a flight of stone stairs, I thought about how this was going to work out. But then I remembered that William was listening intently. To keep myself from giving anything away, I started thinking random thoughts. Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate, chocolate, chocolate...

“I know that you’re planning something. I’m not stupid,” William looked over his shoulder at me.

“Uh...what are you talking about? I’m not planning anything,” I said unconvincingly.

He laughed, “Did Peter come up with one of those stupid ideas of his?”

I remained silent. We had now reached the same room I was in earlier. Everything in there was recognizable. I sat down on the edge of the large bed. Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate, chocolate...

William sighed and sat down next to me, awfully close, “His plans never work, trust me.”

He stared into my eyes. I gasped. His eyes were the exact topaz-hazel Peter’s had been, and just as heart melting. I opened my mouth, wondering if it was a vampire thing.

“It’s not,” William answered softly.

A thousand possibilities flooded my brain. One stuck out. Could it be that they were related? Brothers who had turned into worst enemies over some fight? By the way William was looking at me, I had a feeling I was correct. A million more ideas flew into my brain as to what that fight had been about.

“Tell me what happened,” I insisted

“What’s in it for me?” he raised an eyebrow mischievously.

It wasn’t worth it...was it? It probably was... Or maybe not. What would Peter think? I was too confused to think, so I acted on impulse. Down we went, onto the bed, with our lips crushing each other. His hands roamed my body. I used my own hands to hold him back. He was not going that far. I deepened the kiss to make up for it. I prayed that I was doing this right. It was all for Peter, this would set him free. I just had to remember that. William broke away from me suddenly. I used that oppurtunity to sit up and hug my knees to my chest

Now will you tell me?” I asked, feeling myself blushing while staring into his beautiful eyes.

He still didn’t seem to want to.

“Well, if you’re not gonna tell me, then why’d you make me kiss you?” I asked with annoyance.

“For the entertainment,” he flashed his fangs for a moment, “But I guess I’ll tell you. I can’t be that cruel to a pretty girl...”

“Yeah,” I agreed, although I was turning redder by the second.

He sighed, “Well...like you guessed, he is my brother. And well, believe it or not, we used to be best friends. We lived in the same apartment, so we told each other everything and I trusted him. The only thing was that he always got all the girls. I didn’t really care, because I thought he considered me an equal. I wasn’t even into girls that much. But then, came the day when I fell in love. I begged him to let me have this one girl but he wouldn’t listen. He went and screwed with her. I obviously got upset, can you blame me? Just because he was the older one, he thought he could always get his way. He didn’t even apologize. I was so angry that I left. I had one single bag and I had no car. I just wandered around the streets. It was really dark and the streets were deserted. Or so I thought. I accidentally walked down a dark alley. It was the stupidest thing I could have ever done, but I wasn’t thinking straight. There was some sort of fight going on. I didn’t want to get involved so I turned around and tried to leave. But then someone grabbed me from behind. It was that girl, the reason I left in the first place. I was overjoyed when she opened her mouth. But then...I noticed that her teeth were too long. She was a vampire. She sank her teeth into my neck, and it was no hickey. After that I was out of control. I didn’t know what I was doing. I was running around biting people. All I wanted was blood. No matter how much I got, it wasn't enough. It turned out that Peter got worried and he came out looking for me. I ended up turning him too. It wasn’t on purpose or anything. And I was sorry for doing it. But he’s loathed me ever since. He loved being out in he sun. Now, he couldn’t so much as poke his head outside in the morning. He hates me for what I did to him. And when someone repulses you that strongly, you can’t really just love them, can you? So now we’re worst enemies, we’re against each other. And for once, I’m winning. You get it now? It was all over some stupid girl. What do you think of him /now/? He’s not so perfect anymore, is he?” he glared at me.

I stared at him with wide eyes and a speechless mouth. So it was all Peter’s fault?

_________________

Thanks everyone for the comments. I love you guys. Your reviews seriously make my day. I hope you enjoyed this chapter...it was kind of long, I apologize for that. I'll update more when I get your honest responses.

Love Much,
Coal
Sign up to rate and review this story