Categories > Original > Drama > cameras don't tell lies.

chapter one.

by roxnick 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Humor - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-11-23 - Updated: 2007-12-08 - 401 words - Complete

0Unrated
"do you see it?", i said in an anxious whisper.
"no! now get back bitch!". my best friend, taryn, was always just SO pleasant. can't you tell?
i stood a few feet from her. "do you see it now?"
"NO!"
"shut up you idiot, he's gonna hear you!"

"whatever, he probably already heard your loud ass mouth. i saw him twitch. oh my god, he's doing it..."
a pause.
"well, what the fuck are you waiting for, give me the camera!"
i walked over and handed her the camera.
some people use their talents for good. taryn, well, doesn't.
she's an awesome photographer. she's even got a studio and everything.
but, the one thing we do for fun is spy on celebrities. we're kind of like an underground paparazzi. it's creepy, i know, but we're not your 'normal' bunch. and we're always bored. california should be ashamed to be this boring.
tonight, the victim is some band dude. i didn't hear what his name was when taryn told me.
we find out where they're staying through one of our friends. well, we don't even know his name, so maybe he doesn't count as a friend. but whatever, he pays well for the pictures. don't ask me what the hell he does with them, because he doesn't work with the tabloids. i don't really wanna imagine it, either.
taryn spoke.
"oh... my... god... he's fucking... AH!!!"
"what!?"
"i think he saw m--"
"who the fuck are you and what are you doing looking through my window at eleven o'clock with a camera in your hands??"
he definitely saw her. as he stuck half of his body out the window and through the curtains, taryn kneeled down like she was about to propose to him. but that wasn't the case. she was just scared.
'he's really cute', i thought. this guy was seriously a work of art. he had black hair, and it looked wet. he was shirtless, and he wasn't buff or anything, but that perfect skinny. he was wearing black pants, but i couldn't really see them. his skin was pale and smooth, like cream. i was hooked. he didn't get a glimpse of me, so i just stood in place, breathless and totally mesmerized. then i realized that i SHOULD help taryn. but i didn't want to get caught. taryn gave out a frantic scream. her actress started to show.
Sign up to rate and review this story