Categories > Original > Drama > cameras don't tell lies.

chapter three.

by roxnick 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-11-23 - Updated: 2007-11-24 - 457 words - Complete

0Unrated
it seemed like ages had gone by the time taryn said, "i've got what i need". her words broke the silence and my drift. i was back to reality. frankie had let go of himself and ran his previously empty hand through his hair as he sat up on the edge of the bed. he picked up his boxers and i grabbed his pants. taryn was looking at the camera, checking out how the pictures looked.
i walked around the bed. his hands were on his head, elbows on his knees. apparently he saw my feet, because he looked up at me, smiled, and gently took his pants from my hands. i smiled back. i looked back at taryn, who was now sitting on the floor, still analyzing the pictures. she looked so serious. that's how you can tell she's a pro: her undeniable focus.
"i know this is an act", frankie whispered to me suddenly, now looking down. he said it low enough so that taryn wouldn't hear, but loud enough so that i could. i stared at his head in shock.
"the only reason why i did this is because i've heard about you guys. i know you need the money"
i crouched down next to him so that i could see into his eyes.
"what?"
"yeah, you heard me"
i was amazed.
"i know your story. you do this because you really need to. i mean, i wish you would get a more legitimate job...". he smiled. so did i.
"but, life's tough sometimes. i'm not gonna be the same asshole"
he lifted my face by the chin. i was teary eyed. he looked back at taryn. she had gone in the bathroom. he grabbed my hand and pulled me outside the window again. he sat down against the balcony wall. he motioned for me to do the same. i did. then he cleared his throat.
"i've seen what you do. it's not okay for you to be doing what you're doing for... you know, money"
i looked up and into his eyes.
"i can't tell you what to do... i don't even know you. but you're young. these guys just want you for one thing, and no one's gonna respect you. i know about this because i went to the club you work for once... the guys wanted to go, so i just joined in. i remember thinking, what the fuck, you know? this girl is so young-looking. i left after i saw you... they treated you like shit"
another one of those awkward silences.
i sat there in absolute shock. i didn't know what to say. we sat in the dark, the only light i could see coming from the lit cigarette.
Sign up to rate and review this story